The lady should have a playbook and checkered board that velociraptor wannabe.
    Even a velociraptor was an inocent creature but just had no owner to feed it.
    08-18-13 11:59 AM
    Even a velociraptor was an inocent creature but just had no owner to feed it.
    Yes Buddha. You will sacrifice yourself to the tigers to cure their hunger.
    Namo Amitabha Buddha....................
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 12:10 PM
    Yes Buddha. You will sacrifice yourself to the tigers to cure their hunger.
    Namo Amitabha Buddha....................
    Oh my lord Mr cat, you just mentioned one of my favorite animals, the Bengal tiger. My god have you ever seen such a magnificent creature, well along with polar bears (F version to be annouced) excluded, all species of whales, merecats, leopards, gorillas, koala bears, mounted policemen, eagles, lobsters, crabs, prawns, shrimps, mussels, oysters, octopus, clams (ok I have a thing about seafood), squid, gooseberries they are wondrous creatures!
    08-18-13 12:20 PM
    Oh my lord Mr cat, you just mentioned one of my favorite animals, the Bengal tiger. My god have you ever seen such a magnificent creature, well along with polar bears (F version to be annouced) excluded, all species of whales, merecats, leopards, gorillas, koala bears, mounted policemen, eagles, lobsters, crabs, prawns, shrimps, mussels, oysters, octopus, clams (ok I have a thing about seafood), squid, gooseberries they are wondrous creatures!
    OK, why am I in the same category as a squid, Mr Jack Hanna?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 12:46 PM
    OK, why am I in the same category as a squid, Mr Jack Hanna?
    There's a comma separating you?
    08-18-13 01:54 PM
    The later half of your list is just making me hungrier.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 04:37 PM
    I think the odds of recovery are slim but I'll play along
    08-18-13 04:42 PM
    From General Doolittle to Doctor Doolittle, SOM seems to have made a big change, and not necessarily for the better! Do they still give you oxygen to breathe when you fly? Perhaps with all of the sequestration budget cuts, you're expected to bring your own supply?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-18-13 05:44 PM
    The later half of your list is just making me hungrier.
    Don't be silly now? Cats don't eat gooseberries.
    08-19-13 06:08 AM
    Don't be silly now? Cats don't eat gooseberries.
    I would even strongly advise against it, as cats don't take too kindly to berries in general health-wise.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 07:04 AM
    I would even strongly advise against it, as cats don't take too kindly to berries in general health-wise.
    You still paddling or posting?
    08-19-13 12:58 PM
    We are high in antioxidants.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-19-13 01:07 PM
    We are high in antioxidants.
    Oh my god he's here again with the big long words! I feel a change of avatar coming on! Who, I ask who can you trust there days?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-19-13 01:09 PM
    Oh my god he's here again with the big long words! I feel a change of avatar coming on! Who, I ask who can you trust there days?
    I wanna be your friend...I'll make everything right...peace...happiness...now drink this blue kool-aid...(Jonestown Massacre, 1978).
    08-19-13 01:28 PM
    I wanna be your friend...I'll make everything right...peace...happiness...now drink this blue kool-aid...(Jonestown Massacre, 1978).
    Would you like to see your future?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-gooseberry-pastry-pie1.jpg  
    08-19-13 01:38 PM
    Is that some kind of Irish concoction? Potato pie?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-19-13 01:46 PM
    Is that some kind of Irish concoction? Potato pie?
    The little lumpy bumpy things are your family!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-19-13 02:42 PM
    Hmmmmm I want my bumpy pie......
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-19-13 03:30 PM
    Hmmmmm I want my bumpy pie......
    Your gonna get something cat, trust me!
    08-19-13 03:37 PM
    You still paddling or posting?
    One last time: we're marooned on a deserted island. Please do try to remember.
    I won't instate a list of my own for this, but I will keep score and the consequences of your persistent forgetting this MIGHT be dire (unless you bring me a doctors notice that you are incapable to remember anything, that is).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 03:39 PM
    One last time: we're marooned on a deserted island. Please do try to remember.
    I won't instate a list of my own for this, but I will keep score and the consequences of your persistent forgetting this MIGHT be dire (unless you bring me a doctors notice that you are incapable to remember anything, that is).
    If I remember correctly, the last time we conversed you were bobbing up and down off the Norwegian coast. If I recall my flight plans around Europe correctly I don't remember seeing any desert island around that area? I will take your word for it though and congratulate you on finding the only desert island with wifi........ Oh silly me now I understand what you mean.... Your in England???????
    08-19-13 03:49 PM
    Part of this narrative was played out in the unusual location of the "students with tablets" thread (I am obviously paraphrasing its title) and I already expressed my utter surprise of finding such an island. But it's called the "Trondheim Triangle" for a reason, obviously.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 03:53 PM
    Part of this narrative was played out in the unusual location of the "students with tablets" thread (I am obviously paraphrasing its title) and I already expressed my utter surprise of finding such an island. But it's called the "Trondheim Triangle" for a reason, obviously.
    Well of course it is!
    08-19-13 04:19 PM
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There's a place.........

Ah breakfast, best meal of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-20-13 06:37 AM
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There's a place.........

Ah breakfast, best meal of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    S_O_M looks like no one is wanting to play.
    Whats for breakfast?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 07:55 AM
8,949 ... 6869707172 ...