Can you drive a zero turn mower? I have two of them and we could get it done faster so we can make it to cocktail hour. Never mind I forgot.
    S_O_M can make the zero turn on two wheels while firing the rockets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-17-13 08:39 PM
    Do Gooseberries make good bait?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    He's the master of it
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 09:46 PM
    Som finds humanity in him self. Oh, you turn cannibal?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 11:26 PM
    Som finds humanity in him self. Oh, you turn cannibal?
    It isn't cannibalism in the strict sense of the word. SOM is a leprechaun impersonating a human; we have him eating Lucky Charms cereal as we told him that the box tops could help get the Cowboy back to jolly old England faster.

Perhaps he will find BB10 or a playbook inside one of the boxes.....
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-18-13 01:41 AM
    Let's not mock S_O_Ms first tentative steps on the road to recovery(?) too much...
    Supportive surroundings are always quite necessary in these situations...
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-18-13 03:54 AM
    How am I suppose to fish with you lot jabbering away in my ear?

See the old fishing term always works, it's the early worm that catches the bird!
    08-18-13 06:10 AM

See the old fishing term always works, it's the early worm that catches the bird!
    08-18-13 06:10 AM

Now he is repeating himself. Not far along now :P
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-18-13 06:32 AM
    @sad_old_man - I'll see your fishing terms and raise you mine (although mine are in Dutch, so that probably won't count).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 06:37 AM
    @sad_old_man - I'll see your fishing terms and raise you mine (although mine are in Dutch, so that probably won't count).
    Do you still have that poor little boy standing there with his finger in the dam?
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    08-18-13 06:50 AM
    Do you still have that poor little boy standing there with his finger in the dam?
    He is a sad old man by now, but basically yes...
    08-18-13 06:51 AM
    Just the finger.
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-imgres-3.jpeg
    08-18-13 06:52 AM
    He is a sad old man by now, but basically yes...
    You don't type with a dutch accent at all, in fact with your typing accent I would have mistaken you for an english man? How's the life raft holding up by the way?
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    08-18-13 06:57 AM
    You don't type with a dutch accent at all, in fact with your typing accent I would have mistaken you for an english man? How's the life raft holding up by the way?
    I have a sinking feeling he should not answer your questions
    08-18-13 07:01 AM
    I have a sinking feeling he should not answer your questions
    Not until after Thursday anyway!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 07:04 AM
    Not until after Thursday anyway!
    What's Thursday?
    08-18-13 07:05 AM
    Every kid in the Netherlands learns how to blend in elsewhere at an early age, should our country get flooded and mass evacuation be needed... But you should know this, as you have clearly majored in nonsense yourself...

PS - Raft became deserted island, remember?
    08-18-13 07:08 AM
    What's Thursday?
    This Thursday?

Every kid in the Netherlands learns how to blend in elsewhere at an early age, should our country get flooded and mass evacuation be needed... But you just know this, as you have clearly majored in nonsense yourself...
    I am just a simple leprechaun who loves all of the human race!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 07:11 AM
    This Thursday?

I am just a simple leprechaun who loves all of the human race!
    All? Are you running for office? When you get in power I bet you gonna jail all the mods right?
    08-18-13 07:41 AM
    All? Are you running for office? When you get in power I bet you gonna jail all the mods right?
    Mods and rockers went out years ago. I do want to do the route 66 thing while I'm here though.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 08:09 AM
    Every kid in the Netherlands learns how to blend in elsewhere at an early age, should our country get flooded and mass evacuation be needed... But you should know this, as you have clearly majored in nonsense yourself...
    And yes (I almost forgot, for those with better recall than myself): we also grow gills at the age of four for the same reason (extra security, I guess).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 10:36 AM
    And yes (I almost forgot, for those with better recall than myself): we also grow gills at the age of four for the same reason (extra security, I guess).
    Very sensible, well done to all the Dutch!
    08-18-13 11:07 AM
    A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store.
    The parrot said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.". The lady is furious!
    She stormed past the store and continued on her way to work.
    On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.". She was incredibly ticked now.

The next day the same parrot again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.".
    The lady was so fed up with this that she went into the store and warned she would sue the store if this harassment didn't stop.
    The store manager apologised profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn't say it again.

When the lady walked past the store that day after work.
    The parrot called to her, "Hey lady.".
    She paused and said,"Yes?"
    The bird said, "You know.".
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-18-13 11:22 AM
    A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store.
    The parrot said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.". The lady is furious!
    She stormed past the store and continued on her way to work.
    On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.". She was incredibly ticked now.

The next day the same parrot again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly.".
    The lady was so fed up with this that she went into the store and warned she would sue the store if this harassment didn't stop.
    The store manager apologised profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn't say it again.

When the lady walked past the store that day after work.
    The parrot called to her, "Hey lady.".
    She paused and said,"Yes?"
    The bird said, "You know.".
    Just like yourself Mr dog, you are all gods creatures and as such you should be forgiven. The parrot didn't mean any harm, he was just lonely and in need of conversation. The lady should have been more understanding and tried to bring the parrot into more meaningful educational conversation where he would have been more fulfilled and become a better parrot!
    08-18-13 11:32 AM
    Just like yourself Mr dog, you are all gods creatures and as such you should be forgiven. The parrot didn't mean any harm, he was just lonely and in need of conversation. The lady should have been more understanding and tried to bring the parrot into more meaningful educational conversation where he would have been more fulfilled and become a better parrot!
    The lady should have a playbook and checkered board that velociraptor wannabe.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 11:52 AM
8,949 ... 6768697071 ...