Ask them how they made it...

c
    I don't know if he has an adequate security clearance for that, since it is based on need-to-know. Our Pilgrims acquired the knowledge when they came here, and they might not take too kindly sharing it with the British.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-13-13 10:23 PM
    I'll stop and buy a map thanks!
    So you don't trust BlackBerry maps? I'm sure TH is very disappointed with you, and will now send even more Ontario folks to annoy you on your return to Florida.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 10:30 PM
    I don't know if he has an adequate security clearance for that, since it is based on need-to-know. Our Pilgrims acquired the knowledge when they came here, and they might not take too kindly sharing it with the British.
    You bury two fish with each planting. I want to see a picture of the popcorn machine.
    08-13-13 11:17 PM
    No need to worry, he just bought the bucket and expects the popcorn will appear like manna from heaven
    08-14-13 08:16 AM
    No need to worry, he just bought the bucket and expects the popcorn will appear like manna from heaven
    Ah the baby finally wakes up? 9.20am that's not bad for this country!
    08-14-13 08:21 AM
    Ah the baby finally wakes up? 9.20am that's not bad for this country!
    9:20 ???

Are you heading North again?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-14-13 09:12 AM
    9:20 ???

Are you heading North again?
    I'm in chandler! Did I go north?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-14-13 09:24 AM
    Great - give my regards to the Grand Canyon. I think it is somewhat north of Florida but I'm not looking at a map with lat/long lines to decide.
    08-14-13 09:30 AM
    Sure did pardner. You know you are north when you start to see those cacti
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 09:31 AM
    Sure did pardner. You know you are north when you start to see those cacti
    It's very nice here but I have to get back now so which way is I4? And yes ok its the only way I know to get home!
    08-14-13 10:04 AM
    It's very nice here but I have to get back now so which way is I4? And yes ok its the only way I know to get home!
    You still haven't found I4 after three weeks.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    08-14-13 10:10 AM
    Are trying to tell us you didn't leave yourself a popcorn trail to follow?

Ok try this, stop what you are doing and look straight ahead. Pay attention to the landscape. Now slowly and carefully (you don't want to pull a hammy) turn yourself around. Not all the way around just a half circle. If you start to become short of breath you have gone too far. Once you have made your half circle turn you will see that the landscape should have changed. It will likely be completely unfamiliar and that's when you know you have turned 1/2 way around. Check your watch and wait for Mickey's hands to both point above his ears and then proceed in that direction. You should arrive back at the Bull and Whistle in about six days.
    08-14-13 10:11 AM
    Shush you lot, I'm talking to the chief!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-14-13 10:13 AM
    Shush you lot, I'm talking to the chief!
    Police or fire ?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-14-13 10:34 AM
    S_O_M here's a map you can follow to get home.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000328.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 10:37 AM
    Police or fire ?
    Must have been the Police.....he's now incommunicado and hoping he hasn't won a free trip to US occupied Cuba.
    dphjeff, FF22, sad_old_man and 1 others like this.
    08-14-13 11:12 AM
    S_O_M here's a map you can follow to get home.
    Ha ha di ha Duck! Where, where I ask is Flodira on that drawing? Well? You must think I'm stupid! The Chief told me where to go by the way so I'm following his directions!
    08-14-13 11:42 AM
    Ha ha di ha Duck! Where, where I ask is Flodira on that drawing? Well? You must think I'm stupid! The Chief told me where to go by the way so I'm following his directions!
    Oh no! The Cowboy thinks he is the Lone Ranger talking with Tonto! This can't turn out well!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 11:53 AM
    Its our job to tell you where to go..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 12:22 PM
    Its our job to tell you where to go..
    No need to do anything for me anymore!!!!! So there you mixed up creatures. I've found a big truck with WalMart written on it. There's a very very big WalMart just off I4 in Orlando so I'm just following him home boys! Ha! Howd you like them sausages then dudes??????????? Home and free!!!!! In the land of the free!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-14-13 01:32 PM
    No need to do anything for me anymore!!!!! So there you mixed up creatures. I've found a big truck with WalMart written on it. There's a very very big WalMart just off I4 in Orlando so I'm just following him home boys! Ha! Howd you like them sausages then dudes??????????? Home and free!!!!! In the land of the free!
    I'll only tackle the part where you are supporting a company killing off ma and pa stores EVERYWHERE they are located. So keep on following it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-14-13 01:46 PM
    Don't you brits call those Banger's?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 02:09 PM
    Don't you brits call those Banger's?
    I think they do. But hey, at least was able to spell sausages correctly........

Let alone "Fiorida".......

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-13 02:15 PM
    I think I may have wasted my 1000th post on SOM but I can't be sure.
    08-14-13 02:26 PM
    I think I may have wasted my 1000th post on SOM but I can't be sure.
    Oh no......

And not even a kiss in return!

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-14-13 02:29 PM
8,949 ... 6364656667 ...