What's wrong with you old man? Man of your generation only need a pot ( not the inhale kind) some cooking oil and a hand full of kernels. That's all you need to make pop corn.
    Easy for you to say, your a cat. In my world popcorn comes out of machines, iv'e seen it happening I just cant get mine to do it.
    08-10-13 04:27 PM
    Easy for you to say, your a cat. In my world popcorn comes out of machines, iv'e seen it happening I just cant get mine to do it.
    You need to do a security wipe and reinstall the latest software
    FF22, dphjeff, sad_old_man and 1 others like this.
    08-10-13 07:45 PM
    You need to do a security wipe and reinstall the latest software
    Maybe he should also check if the connector is bad. He could probe with a CONDUCTING object while it is powered on and see if he gets any sparks of wisdom or other sparks.
    08-10-13 11:12 PM
    My head hurts!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 06:58 AM
    My head hurts!
    You know, you really don't want popcorn. The husk material gets between your teeth and is really hard to remove. The unpopped kernals are addictive and can crack your teeth. It really was an insidious plot by the native americans to maim the settlers. Kind of like how they innocently introduced tobacco.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-11-13 08:35 AM
    anyone seen the duck? did he figure ou his hp printer issue?

If not, there is a sideload app on Goodereader to try
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-uploadfromtaptalk1376228510471.jpg  
    08-11-13 08:41 AM
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    08-11-13 08:58 AM
    anyone seen the duck? did he figure ou his hp printer issue?

If not, there is a sideload app on Goodereader to try
    I am still here. I sideloaded that app and it will not work. I have about had it with those f-in Android apps they never work right or force close. Anyway I'm printing through PC e-mail sites ( works faster than di cking with those Android apps ) and its printing just fine.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-11-13 09:46 AM
    Does Baby get the eject seat? Baby goes splat?
    The term splat should not be in a squishy berry's vocabulary
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-11-13 10:19 AM
    The term splat should not be in a squishy berry's vocabulary
    How squashy would you like it beby?
    08-11-13 11:15 AM
    You should meet my friend SOM, he's having trouble fitting in to his new environment. You are from Key West right?

Do you like fishing and popcorn (on or off the cob), I'm not here to judge. Do you know any show tunes?

If you run into SOM, don't let his girly rent a car put you off, he's a good dancer after a bottle of boubon. I also hear he likes to give airplane rides.

have fun
    08-11-13 11:24 AM
    Have you been fishing near SOM's new abode? Have you been in SOM's closet?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-11-13 11:24 AM
    You should meet my friend SOM, he's having trouble fitting in to his new environment. You are from Key West right?

Do you like fishing and popcorn (on or off the cob), I'm not here to judge. Do you know any show tunes?

If you run into SOM, don't let his girly rent a car put you off, he's a good dancer after a bottle of boubon. I also hear he likes to give airplane rides.

have fun
    No read my user name, I'm from Rochdale in Lancashire England. I would love to visit America so is this an invite?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 11:31 AM

have fun
    Dont step over the line baby! My bourbon is MY BOURBON and is non shareable! Savvy?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 11:33 AM
    I am still here. I sideloaded that app and it will not work. I have about had it with those f-in Android apps they never work right or force close. Anyway I'm printing through PC e-mail sites ( works faster than di cking with those Android apps ) and its printing just fine.
    I fully understand people (me) struggling with a popcorn machine but a simple HP printer? Come on Duck behave yourself. Plug it in, turn it on and print, simple yes? Even a DUCK can't struggle with that can you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 12:16 PM
    No read my user name, I'm from Rochdale in Lancashire England. I would love to visit America so is this an invite?
    Yes you are invited....order now...supplies are limited. There is no free set of ginsu knives with this offer so don't delay. I hear Brittish Air will get you to this wonderful sun and fun (you know what I mean) destination, and this can all be yours if you order right now.

You may need to hide in the bushes until the one whom must be obeyed leaves for shopping...she'll be driving the big black military tank.....cuz she wouldn't be caught dead in that red POS.

enjoy your safari.......lions and tigers and aligators....oh my
    08-11-13 12:34 PM
    Yes you are invited....order now...supplies are limited. There is no free set of ginsu knives with this offer so don't delay. I hear Brittish Air will get you to this wonderful sun and fun (you know what I mean) destination, and this can all be yours if you order right now.

You may need to hide in the bushes until the one whom must be obeyed leaves for shopping...she'll be driving the big black military tank.....cuz she wouldn't be caught dead in that red POS.

enjoy your safari.......lions and tigers and aligators....oh my
    I go fishing with my new pal and you lose it baby? Tigers? Tigers in Flodira? Are you for real?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 01:16 PM
    Ah, Rochdale, England. Not Rochdale, Queens, then?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-11-13 01:53 PM
    I go fishing with my new pal and you lose it baby? Tigers? Tigers in Flodira? Are you for real?
    I have no idea where the queen mother's national airway stops on it's trip over the pond. You never know some (not SOM) unruly passenger could start a fruckis onboard because they ran out of wotsits and require the air bobby's to pull the pin over india, or Pakistan or Moscow, they got tigers in Moscow you know...geeez
    Last edited by Cynycl; 08-11-13 at 02:33 PM.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-11-13 02:01 PM
    Tiger sharks, however, have been known to hang around there...
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    08-11-13 02:18 PM
    And there are Panthers, the cat kind!
    08-11-13 02:57 PM
    Dont step over the line baby! My bourbon is MY BOURBON and is non shareable! Savvy?
    I thought maybe he could lick it off your chin when you are drooling after one too many
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-11-13 03:20 PM
    I fully understand people (me) struggling with a popcorn machine but a simple HP printer? Come on Duck behave yourself. Plug it in, turn it on and print, simple yes? Even a DUCK can't struggle with that can you?
    I could only print one document per day with the stock e-mail if you had read my post on eprint you would have read what BlackBerry and HP had to say. At least I am printing now. I think it had a sock in it.
    08-11-13 05:04 PM
    Yes it is...at Key West. Let me get som to send a jet over to pick you up.....
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-11-13 05:29 PM
    No way! I had no idea!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-12-13 07:32 AM
8,949 ... 5859606162 ...