[QUOTE=Cynycl;8982207]I want to know where all the chit I ordered online is at this moment! I'm certain some border monkey is test piloting my kit and delaying its immediate arrival into my hot little hands.

I demand instant gratification.
    shopping online internationally sux[/QUOTE
    Carl should have drawn little harts on the box and writing that said miss you, hope to see you soon and the border money would have thought that it wasn't declareable.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-09-13 10:50 PM
    Wikipedia wouldn't lie would they?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Good one!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-10-13 03:26 AM
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Good one!
    Misinformation is not quite lying. As you can find out from another thread the debate of Thornados not bringing the update to pb.
    08-10-13 06:51 AM
    Misinformation is not quite lying. As you can find out from another thread the debate of Thornados not bringing the update to pb.
    sharknado ?
    08-10-13 06:54 AM
    Claiming you provide information while you know full well that's a tough claim to begin with, however...
    08-10-13 06:58 AM
    sharknado ?
    Comparable as you watch the ridiculous plot to get the fishes out of the water. Like Thor inventing reasons not to update pb.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 06:59 AM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;8983396]
    I want to know where all the chit I ordered online is at this moment! I'm certain some border monkey is test piloting my kit and delaying its immediate arrival into my hot little hands.

I demand instant gratification.
    shopping online internationally sux[/QUOTE
    Carl should have drawn little harts on the box and writing that said miss you, hope to see you soon and the border money would have thought that it wasn't declareable.
    Quiet Duck! I have reported you to them! And your being watched!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-reverse-1278324379_angry-daffy-duck.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-10-13 07:01 AM
    Please, not another lesson on lying. That other one was more painful than my Mom's. And I gotta stick with her's or she'll juice me...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 07:08 AM
    Comparable as you watch the ridiculous plot to get the fishes out of the water. Like Thor inventing reasons not to update pb.
    sharknado was a documentry.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-10-13 07:19 AM
    Anybody want a wet popcorn machine?
    08-10-13 07:27 AM
    id put an order in
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 07:29 AM
    I want a ride to Bangkok........quit changing the topic
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 07:30 AM
    I want a ride to Bangkok........quit changing the topic
    Well might, just might get flight clearance, however the last few hundred miles may prove to be a problem given the fact that in that part of the world we would encounter two main problems.

1. They get a little jumpy when F18s fly around in their airspace and tend to fire pointy exploding thingies at us, (common term is missiles).
    2. F18s are not allowed to land at Suvarnabhumi Airport and your baggage allowance would be limited to your body only.

The other main problem is that babies tend to produce massive volumes of obnoxious gases and liquids which they take great amusement in ejecting from every body orifice they posses.

May I suggest British Airways who provide exceptional service other than lying to passengers, ie me when you ask them about your destination. The answer will always be, oh its wonderful?

In other words shut up we've been paid and your going there weather you enjoy it or not!
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-10-13 07:45 AM
    Well might, just might get flight clearance, however the last few hundred miles may prove to be a problem given the fact that in that part of the world we would encounter two main problems.

1. They get a little jumpy when F18s fly around in their airspace and tend to fire pointy exploding thingies at us, (common term is missiles).
    2. F18s are not allowed to land at Suvarnabhumi Airport and your baggage allowance would be limited to your body only.

The other main problem is that babies tend to produce massive volumes of obnoxious gases and liquids which they take great amusement in ejecting from every body orifice they posses.

May I suggest British Airways who provide exceptional service other than lying to passengers, ie me when you ask them about your destination. The answer will always be, oh its wonderful?

In other words shut up we've been paid and your going there weather you enjoy it or not!
    AWESOME....what time do we board? I need time to hit the duty free.

You are bringing the popcorn right????
    Last edited by Cynycl; 08-10-13 at 08:25 AM.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-10-13 08:09 AM

Yes just let me retrieve it from the pond and I'll be right with you!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-10-13 08:31 AM

Hey, baby, I think you spelled "DUTY" wrong. Bring your reusable diaper. Leave the baby wipes in the London sewer.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-10-13 09:58 AM
    Hey, baby, I think you spelled "DUTY" wrong. Bring your reusable diaper. Leave the baby wipes in the London sewer.
    Why have they suddenly moved Thailand?
    08-10-13 01:15 PM
    Why have they suddenly moved Thailand?
    not again!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 03:01 PM
    not again!
    It would appear that its near London now?
    08-10-13 03:54 PM

Does Baby get the eject seat? Baby goes splat?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 04:04 PM
    Does Baby get the eject seat? Baby goes splat?
    Oopps forgot to take the safety pins out of the arming mechanism for his seat, silly me........
    08-10-13 04:12 PM
    Oopps forgot to take the safety pins out of the arming mechanism for his seat, silly me........
    good thing I carry my own pins then eh?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 04:14 PM
    sharknado was a documentry.
    So is megalodon according to Discovery Channel.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-10-13 04:18 PM
    good thing I carry my own pins then eh?
    No baby that defeats the object. You see you have to remove the pins to arm the .......... oh never mind! What are you like at landing?
    08-10-13 04:20 PM
    What's wrong with you old man? Man of your generation only need a pot ( not the inhale kind) some cooking oil and a hand full of kernels. That's all you need to make pop corn.
    sad_old_man, FF22, dphjeff and 1 others like this.
    08-10-13 04:23 PM
8,949 ... 5758596061 ...