I figured it out: It's that British Popcorn you smuggled illegally into this country. It can't handle the American microwaves.........

C
    Metric popcorn won't work here in the colonies; it needs to be the native stuff here...
    08-09-13 03:23 PM
    I believe, I may be wrong but I think the sequence goes a bit like this:

1. You plug it in (assuming it's assembled and ready to go, and not from Ikea)
    2. You place/pour your cooking oil into the popper. (See picture instructions)
    3. You place you "unpopped" popcorn kernals into the popper. (See picture instructions)
    4. You turn it on. (the machine).
    5. You wait...... (sing a song as you wait, maybe "Come Fly with Me")............
    6. You see the "fluffy stuff" all of a sudden start to appear (no, not the crowd at the Bull and Whistle roof top)
    7. You have made popcorn.

'nuff said.

I hope this helps.

C
    I give up with this country. You buy a popcorn making machine that wont make popcorn until you put popcorn in it?

Its a bit like buying a bread making machine that you have to put a loaf in for it to make bread. Talk about third world countries. I will have a cheese sandwich instead.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    08-09-13 03:37 PM
    I give up with this country. You buy a popcorn making machine that wont make popcorn until you put popcorn in it?

Its a bit like buying a bread making machine that you have to put a loaf in for it to make bread. Talk about third world countries. I will have a cheese sandwich instead.

Now, you do understand that when you take the bread out of the package, there will be no cheese in between, that's up to the end user to configure as needed.

Don't even ask for a grilled cheese sandwich,

The cheese in the package DOES NOT COME FROM THE FACTORY "GRILLED"!
    c
    sad_old_man, FF22, Cynycl and 1 others like this.
    08-09-13 03:48 PM
    Now, you do understand that when you take the bread out of the package, there will be no cheese in between, that's up to the end user to configure as needed.

Don't even ask for a grilled cheese sandwich,

c
    Its ok, problem solved.

Throw the machine in the pool.
    Get a bottle of bourbon.
    Get one packet of wotsits.
    Sit comfortably and consume.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    08-09-13 03:55 PM

Maybe the USN can loan you an Ensign to help you? They have to be useful for something....
    08-09-13 03:56 PM
    c
    Ok Mr smarty pants, where does all the grilled cheese in the world come from then??
    sad_old_man, FF22 and dphjeff like this.
    08-09-13 03:57 PM
    Maybe the USN can loan you an Ensign to help you? They have to be useful for something....
    What am I supposed to do with a flag?
    08-09-13 03:59 PM
    Ok Mr smarty pants, where does all the grilled cheese in the world come from then??
    Why the "Macaroni Grill" restaurant of course.
    They push your cheese though a grill, and voila, "grilled cheese"...

C
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-09-13 04:03 PM
    Why the "Macaroni Grill" restaurant of course.
    They push your cheese though a grill, and voila, "grilled cheese"...

C
    Do they do popcorn? I did so want some popcorn!
    08-09-13 04:06 PM
    Do they do popcorn? I did so want some popcorn!
    Hey, have you been to our cinema's here in the states? We call them movie theaters/mega plex.

Go see "The Lone Ranger" movie, they have popcorn all done and ready waiting for you.
    That movie will make the popcorn there seem like nectar from the gods.........
    The movie, well... will cost you 15 bucks.......

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    08-09-13 04:14 PM
    Hey, have you been to our cinema's here in the states? We call them movie theaters/mega plex.

Go see "The Lone Ranger" movie, they have popcorn all done and ready waiting for you.
    That movie will make the popcorn there seem like nectar from the gods.........
    The movie, well... will cost you 15 bucks.......

c
    Nah just me and my bourbon. Sat here by the sea in the pissing rain wondering where my life suddenly went wrong?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-09-13 04:19 PM
    Nah just me and my bourbon. Sat here by the sea in the pissing rain wondering where my life suddenly went wrong?
    ah shucks I reckon tha sad old man is sippin his corn likkor in the american wild west
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-09-13 04:24 PM
    ah shucks I reckon tha sad old man is sippin his corn likkor in the american wild west
    Gone "Commando" in his coveralls, and Leprechaun foil cap, glass'o burb, and a cell phone without a carrier.........

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-09-13 04:28 PM
    Did you have to mention corn you overfed goldfish?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-09-13 04:33 PM
    Its ok, problem solved.

Throw the machine in the pool.
    Get a bottle of bourbon.
    Get one packet of wotsits.
    Sit comfortably and consume.
    Don't throw it in the pool as you might hit the duck or the barracuda! Especially if you plugged it in....
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-09-13 04:49 PM
    Did you have to mention corn you overfed goldfish?
    Corn; it is what makes your bourbon, bourbon.
    08-09-13 04:52 PM
    What am I supposed to do with a flag?
    Well if it is the National Ensign, you come to attention. If it is Ensign Pulver then keep him away from the laundry room.... Have you seen the movie "Mister Roberts"? It's a real oldie.....
    08-09-13 04:56 PM
    What popcorn pakages? Im talking about the huge box that the machine came in????? I'm not going to survive another 8 months of this!
    Nor will we. Best of luck to all.
    08-09-13 06:45 PM
    I think it was around 1938
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-09-13 07:01 PM
    more accurately the Merican lame *** southeast
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-09-13 07:03 PM
    and never digests when you eat it in unfermented form
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-09-13 07:04 PM
    I want to know where all the chit I ordered online is at this moment! I'm certain some border monkey is test piloting my kit and delaying its immediate arrival into my hot little hands.

I demand instant gratification.

shopping online internationally sux
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-09-13 07:14 PM
    It has to be made in Kentucky are Tennessee to be called Bourbon otherwise its Scotch.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-09-13 07:38 PM
    It has to be made in Kentucky are Tennessee to be called Bourbon otherwise its Scotch.
    I thought it only needed to be made in the USA to be called bourbon. Scotch needs to be made in Scotland, too. Wikipedia wouldn't lie would they?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-09-13 09:01 PM
    If you talk to the distillers in KY they will tell you that bourbon is made there and Scotch whiskey is made everywhere else. I have been through many of the distilleries and have been told this. Right or not I still drink it. Jim Beam and Maker's Mark is preferred
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000317.jpg  
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-09-13 10:02 PM
8,949 ... 5657585960 ...