Nope, but what do you care? Free ride from the Feds...
    No no no, free ride from the US taxpayers, Ooppppsss does that mean you?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Of course we gooseberries do our part. All those greenhouse gases...we take care of them...
    08-08-13 08:24 AM
    S_O_M reading cell phone coverage forums for Key West it sounds like Big Red is the way to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000305.jpg  
    08-08-13 08:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Your welcome!

C
    08-08-13 09:01 AM
    S_O_M reading cell phone coverage forums for Key West it sounds like Big Red is the way to go.
    Trust the duck! Cheapest does not mean best. I'll explain, best coverage, signal and choice of handsets? Ok

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:12 AM
    Trust the duck! Cheapest does not mean best. I'll explain, best coverage, signal and choice of handsets? Ok

Posted via CB10
    Verizon. Period.

C
    08-08-13 09:16 AM
    Verizon. Period.

C
    Can I trust you or do I feel a hand sliding up my bottom to the elbow?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:19 AM
    Can I trust you or do I feel a hand sliding up my bottom to the elbow?

Posted via CB10
    You can trust me, the "Flying Frog" would not wittingly mislead you. Oh yeah, I'm a half wit!!!!

Besides, VZW would be the one to go for the "prison wallet", not me. Oh, maybe over in South Beach............

Iv'e been with VZW for years, all the way from GTE (had the same number since) up thru all their "takeovers.

Never had any real issues. AND never a dropped call, (unlike some other 3 letter Comapany..)

F.F.
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 08-08-13 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelling
    08-08-13 09:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not the best phone choices but they should have your fav Z10.
    08-08-13 10:23 AM
    Here is a text survey I received from Sprint. I wouldn't recommend Sprint.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000309.jpg   Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000310.jpg   Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000311.jpg  
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-08-13 10:52 AM
    Here is a text survey I received from Sprint. I wouldn't recommend Sprint.
    "Your comments will help us continue to improve"........

Yeah, riiight......Heard that before....

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-08-13 11:06 AM
    I have been listening to that for a year ever since I switched from Nextel to Sprint. Every time I make a phone call my phone says welcome to the Verizon network you must dial 1 before the number to place your call. I can't use the internet when I roaming which is all the time. I'm always on a different network (Verizon, ATT,Cincinnati Bell, Cricket) and is very discouraging. Sprint is telling me in Oct. The old Nextel towers will be upgraded and running on the Sprint network and my service will improve. When Sad_Old_Jack flies.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-08-13 11:30 AM
    I have been listening to that for a year ever since I switched from Nextel to Sprint. Every time I make a phone call my phone says welcome to the Verizon network you must dial 1 before the number to place your call. I can't use the internet when I roaming which is all the time. I'm always on a different network (Verizon, ATT,Cincinnati Bell, Cricket) and is very discouraging. Sprint is telling me in Oct. The old Nextel towers will be upgraded and running on the Sprint network and my service will improve. When Sad_Old_Jack flies.
    Hold on people, ducks, cats, ghosts and any other things out there, remember I'm stupid so try to keep it simple will you!

I just want uncomplicated, unlimited use please...... oh I forgot I'm on the pb forum...... well I'll have to try find an LG forum then!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:29 PM
    Hold on people, ducks, cats, ghosts and any other things out there, remember I'm stupid so try to keep it simple will you!

I just want uncomplicated, unlimited use please...... oh I forgot I'm on the pb forum...... well I'll have to try find an LG forum then!

Posted via CB10
    Unlimited, as in Data? Good luck. As of now I only know of T-Mobile offering "unlimited data".

On VZW, the BIG Gorrilla in the room, (hey, a new animal!) IF you happen to be "grandfathered" in will you have unlimited data.

But hey, if our (now yours) Uncle Sam is paying for it, go for it.
    Might as well let some of "our" tax dollars going to something semi-usefull.......

C
    08-08-13 12:51 PM
    Unlimited, as in Data? Good luck. As of now I only know of T-Mobile offering "unlimited data".

On VZW, the BIG Gorrilla in the room, (hey, a new animal!) IF you happen to be "grandfathered" in will you have unlimited data.

Might as well let some of "our" tax dollars going to something semi-usefull.......

C
    Sprint has unlimited talk/text/data for $79.99 plus tax per month with poor service.
    Verizon has a unlimited talk/text/data as long as its prepaid for $50.00 per month.
    Don't know of any other carrier that has unlimited plans unless you look at Cricket, Virgin mobile, Boost Mobile ( they use Sprint network).
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000314.jpg  
    08-08-13 01:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry, the voices in your head don't use up any data.
    dphjeff, FF22 and bambinoitaliano like this.
    08-08-13 01:24 PM

C
    This forum? LOL.
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    08-08-13 01:25 PM
    Don't worry, the voices in your head don't use up any data.
    Hey baby, I pay 25 per month extra for the voices in my head! You mean they are free here?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-08-13 01:33 PM
    Hey baby, I pay 25 per month extra for the voices in my head! You mean they are free here?

Posted via CB10
    I'll get to your question later but first things first......who the hell are you sending the payments to ?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-08-13 01:35 PM
    I'll get to your question later but first things first......who the hell are you sending the payments to ?
    The little Brazilian, Chinese, Costa Rican, Mexican, Canadian gay boy that goes fishing outside my house every day and says Hi darling everytime I come out or go in the house!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 01:47 PM
    The little Brazilian, Chinese, Costa Rican, Mexican, Canadian gay boy that goes fishing outside my house every day and says Hi darling everytime I come out or go in the house!

Posted via CB10
    Oh Phil MacCracken...... ya you don't need to pay him anymore, head voices are now free for a limited time.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-08-13 01:53 PM
    Oh Phil MacCracken...... ya you don't need to pay him anymore, head voices are now free for a limited time.
    It's actually the brothers, Ben Doon and Phil Mekrackin!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 01:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's because the voices here don't have those affected English Accents. Remember, the land of the FREE!
    08-08-13 03:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is. Up to 8 voices no,more than 10. Huey, Duey, Louis count as one. So is Alvin, Theodore and Simon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-08-13 04:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's not gay. That's just British you prude!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-08-13 04:24 PM
8,949 ... 5455565758 ...