Why do I feel as though I am trapped between groundhog day and trains planes and automobiles?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 03:55 PM
    Why do I feel as though I am trapped between groundhog day and trains planes and automobiles?

Posted via CB10
    'Cause you are in a locomotive on a roundhouse.
    08-04-13 04:57 PM
    chuck norris roundhouses that train
    08-04-13 07:00 PM
    Don't know what a roundhouse is?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    yes, a kick that chuck norris does that could potentially destroy the world
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-04-13 08:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I quickly googled and coincidentally came up with this as the first video - coincidentally because I will be down there hiking next month

It is where they turn the engines around.
    08-04-13 09:47 PM
    I quickly googled and coincidentally came up with this as the first video - coincidentally because I will be down there hiking next month

It is where they turn the engines around.
    And often there is a structure over the turning track. This structure which itself does not have to be round is called a roundhouse. Those people in Colorado are tough and don't need an actual roundhouse.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-04-13 11:21 PM
    And often there is a structure over the turning track. This structure which itself does not have to be round is called a roundhouse. Those people in Colorado are tough and don't need an actual roundhouse.
    And I just realized, SOM will love the snowy scene. He might even feel comfortable in his Canadian Goose jacket while viewing it.

I even hit on a Lego's version of a roundhouse, although, it, too, did not have a structure over it.
    08-04-13 11:49 PM
    As long as you don't feel trapped between "Lost in translation" and "Space Jam" I wouldn't worry too much...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-13 02:51 AM
    Once upon a time I was a young man full of insanity and crack ..ooh those were the days ..
    I had many invisible friends ..I used to party a lot with the voices inside my head .. Used to kiss penguins then freak them out with my red weed eye look ..oioioioi ..
    Oh and how fun were the moments with my quad personality ..
    Then one night I smoked so many joints I woke up the next day having 60 years old .. From that moment many things changed .. For instance ...my skin was just fit when I was young .. Now I have enough skin for 3 people and wee wee chair

Sent from my BlackBerry using senility
    Go home jack....your drunk
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-05-13 07:16 AM
    Pfff .... You young people .. >_>

thanks for the compliment, but I just ment it in good fun.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-13 07:49 AM
    Making fun of old people ..shame on you ..tsk tsk tsk
    One day you will be 40 and kids will say "oh look gang , that old bag is all flasky and his balls are 5 meters long hardi haaaarr haaarr"

I've got 13 years to make sure that doesn't happen. also on the note of making fun of old people. I guess I've been hanging around sad old man too much the sadder he gets the more he contributes to this forum he thrives off it
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-05-13 09:13 AM
    I've got 13 years to make sure that doesn't happen. also on the note of making fun of old people. I guess I've been hanging around sad old man too much the sadder he gets the more he contributes to this forum he thrives off it
    Circle the date on the calendar!!!!!!!! @ 40 the metabolism goes, @ 50 the eye sight goes, and @ 60 I don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!

And yes, SOM does make this a target rich environment, but sometimes you/we get hit with a richochet.........

Something tells me this is going to be a loooong week! Gotta hit the "off license" store for a bottle of the Mac, for "medicinal purposes" ya know......hence the bendy straw, makes it look like I'm taking my medicine....

Optics are EVERYTHING

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-13 09:36 AM
    SOM is just a young midget , I am the real deal here , haven't you read my story ?

Oh why do I even bother , you young kids don't know nothing ..

Is that why sad_old_man got two Z10 and 4 playbook so he can have 6 different personalities on this site? So far I only identify 3.........hmmmmm still searching for the other 3....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-13 10:50 AM
    Is that why sad_old_man got two Z10 and 4 playbook so he can have 6 different personalities on this site? So far I only identify 3.........hmmmmm still searching for the other 3....
    One was a monkey, oops, chimpanzee..........

c.
    08-05-13 11:26 AM
    Not even close !! =))
    What do you kids smoke these days ?
    In my time ...oliolioliooo...

Sorry, I didn't bring enough for the WHOLE class..........

C
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-05-13 02:17 PM
    Hey dude, sorry flea bitten moggy, I have two Z10s and eight playbooks. Stop trying to cheapen my character. I'll have you know that........ I'll get back to you on that cat, I forgot what it was I meant to say. I think it's the heat, or the Americans, or any of the multiple nationalities that I keep upsetting. I wanna go home to peace and sanity and cold and rain. My god you even have hot rain here............ Its just not normal.
    08-05-13 04:19 PM
    Hey dude, sorry flea bitten moggy, I have two Z10s and eight playbooks. Stop trying to cheapen my character. I'll have you know that........ I'll get back to you on that cat, I forgot what it was I meant to say. I think it's the heat, or the Americans, or any of the multiple nationalities that I keep upsetting. I wanna go home to peace and sanity and cold and rain. My god you even have hot rain here............ Its just not normal.
    Sounds like you are in the throes of a complete mental breakdown so a word from your therapist (not brandy BTW, although what you are being paid, you could afford cognac):
    You're in the tropics, my good man, so suck it up! (slap, slap)
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-05-13 05:13 PM
    Circle the date on the calendar!!!!!!!! @ 40 the metabolism goes, @ 50 the eye sight goes, and @ 60 I don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!

And yes, SOM does make this a target rich environment, but sometimes you/we get hit with a richochet.........

Something tells me this is going to be a loooong week! Gotta hit the "off license" store for a bottle of the Mac, for "medicinal purposes" ya know......hence the bendy straw, makes it look like I'm taking my medicine....

Optics are EVERYTHING

C
    I can fill you in if you'd like. But I can still read my 9930 and pb without reading glasses. Today's hike was a killer at 3,400 feet of gain in 4 miles - too muggy, too steep, too long, too hot, too steep back downhill, still too hot and too muggy. Oh, yeah, less tolerance!
    08-05-13 06:37 PM
    Should, therefore, suit you fine. Check out Yellowstone, they have a hot river - Ferris Folk
    08-05-13 06:41 PM
    Sounds like you are in the throes of a complete mental breakdown so a word from your therapist (not brandy BTW, although what you are being paid, you could afford cognac):
    You're in the tropics, my good man, so suck it up! (slap, slap)
    With what you tight fisted British, french, Italian rejects are paying me I can only just afford a bottle of bud light! However in no way, under no circumstances am I sucking up anything from this heathen place. I feel like col Custer must have felt!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-05-13 07:00 PM
    With what you tight fisted British, french, Italian rejects are paying me I can only just afford a bottle of bud light! However in no way, under no circumstances am I sucking up anything from this heathen place. I feel like col Custer must have felt!
    Check it out:

Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument - Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-13 08:16 PM
    Whats with the unleaded beer?
    Don't let the azzholes get you down.
    08-05-13 10:06 PM
    I can only just afford a bottle of bud light!
    That's your problem, right there, I'm afraid...
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-06-13 03:45 AM
    That's your problem, right there, I'm afraid...
    You might "feel more at home" with a 6 pack of "Olde English 800".........5 of those and you will be transported back home. Just like the ruby slippers.

AND

when you wake up, you have one can left to remind you of what to buy again..........

C
    08-06-13 08:46 AM
8,949 ... 5152535455 ...