We pay in Tim bits. Not quite bitcoin. At least it's edible.
    How is it wrapped in bacon??????????

C
    07-29-13 10:15 AM
    How is it wrapped in bacon??????????

C
    Canadian bacon if you ask nicely.
    07-29-13 10:17 AM
    How can you call baby ham bacon?
    07-29-13 10:44 AM
    How can you call baby ham bacon?
    Isn't that where "Bacon-Bits" come from????

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 10:56 AM
    Clever aren't we.
    07-29-13 11:07 AM
    Clever aren't we.
    For EARLY Monday a.m., I be tryin'........

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 11:20 AM
    For EARLY Monday a.m., I be tryin'........

C
    If you didn't notice its PM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-29-13 11:25 AM
    If you didn't notice its PM.
    I did do a double take, had to look out the window. You got me.

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 11:28 AM
    Isn't that where "Bacon-Bits" come from????

C
    How the hell did this misdirected thread turn into the forum on the food network? Cut it out, you're making me hungry and there is not a pastie in sight. (either kind of pastie for the record).
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    07-29-13 03:04 PM
    Ah, the beginning of another week of "toiledge" (not toilet!). Well Cynycl, played with the Chromecast yesterday, Set up was easy, and viewing You Tube through it was painless and crystal clear. I don't have a netflix account, I use Amazon Prime, That I may have to try for 30 days free, but first I am going to try to get my Amazon stuff to pipe through. It was close, got audio for about 4/5 seconds, then got a warning about bing or another "plug-in" that my be happering it. Work on that this day.
    As to the Google Cloud, I don't have an account setup with them, "might" try that and throw up a couple of vids/music files to "the cloud" and see how that works. I do have some issues (no laughter here) with keeping MY files on "The Cloud", might have to get a little therapy to overcome my fear.....

Gotta play more......but seems to work like a litte gem. 35.00 bucks? can beat it. And they can do firmware upgrades after the fact. (oh yeah, I heard that somewhere before.......

OK, to you Cynycl, Pay me when you receive unit, BUT I don't want to come home and see a parcel weighing about 24 pounds of "Canadian Canuk Cuarters", they look like ours, feel like ours, but they don't work like ours... Drives me NUTS when you go to the bank, get a roll of quarters (U.S.) and fine 2 of them little "C.C.C.s" in there. I asked the bank what can one do, bring the roll back to "prove" or what. Response was "slip 'em to somebody else"......

The box was sealed when I put it into the shipper box, so as for the "border chimps", you'll have proof....

C
    I was planning on sending pennies, but then the government went and scapped those units so now I guess I'll just have to bounce a cheque over

Seriously, the cheques in the mail, no really it is, no really really. Stop it I'm being serious here.

FFS, I'm telling ya, it's in the mail.

Well it will be shortly. Thanks Carl.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-29-13 03:09 PM
    How the hell did this misdirected thread turn into the forum on the food network? Cut it out, you're making me hungry and there is not a pastie in sight. (either kind of pastie for the record).
    Speaking of which, where is SOM? Kinda quiet these days.

Not sure if it's good or bad, but still.............

C
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    07-29-13 03:28 PM
    Mentioning Stuffed Breast of Veal at this time might be appropriate. Except for PETA members, of course.
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 03:35 PM
    I was planning on sending pennies, but then the government went and scapped those units so now I guess I'll just have to bounce a cheque over

Seriously, the cheques in the mail, no really it is, no really really. Stop it I'm being serious here.

FFS, I'm telling ya, it's in the mail.

Well it will be shortly. Thanks Carl.
    Thanks for using the word "bounce" when mentioning a check........

C
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-29-13 03:44 PM
    Mentioning Stuffed Breast of Veal at this time might be appropriate. Except for PETA members, of course.
    He said boobies.........oops, boobie.....

c
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 03:44 PM
    Anybody cheque out Hooters? That's where he/they may be hanging out...........

C
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 03:46 PM
    He said boobies.........

c
    Bouncing baby buggy boobies. All of a sudden I have a craving for crappy chicken wings.
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 03:47 PM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg

I don't see SOM anywhere
    07-29-13 03:51 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	187127

i don't see som anywhere
    post of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-29-13 03:56 PM
    Nope he's not here either..
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.png

Guess he's stuck under a thumb somewhere.
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.png
    07-29-13 03:59 PM
    Shhh. It's his first day employed by the US gov't. I'll be the first whistleblower if he's on this forum during working hours! I may end up like that Snowden guy but it will be worth it.
    FF22, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    07-29-13 05:37 PM
    post of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
    Is this the Baby's M_O_M?
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    07-29-13 05:39 PM
    Shhh. It's his first day employed by the US gov't. I'll be the first whistleblower if he's on this forum during working hours! I may end up like that Snowden guy but it will be worth it.
    better bust out your Rosetta Stone.....you'll be speaking Russian or Chineese before you know it.
    07-29-13 06:58 PM
    Bad day at black Rock. I seem to have pissed off the boss somewhat. I got an hour long lecture on security and how until he can hand me back to the British government I am the responsibility of the US security forces. It appears that I broke almost every security rule going when I had my little trip around America sightseeing. He used some of those American words that I don't understand but judging by the look on his face at the time I don't think they were compliments.

Posted via CB10
    FF22, dphjeff and Undbiter65 like this.
    07-29-13 07:42 PM
    Bad day at black Rock. I seem to have pissed off the boss somewhat. I got an hour long lecture on security and how until he can hand me back to the British government I am the responsibility of the US security forces. It appears that I broke almost every security rule going when I had my little trip around America sightseeing. He used some of those American words that I don't understand but judging by the look on his face at the time I don't think they were compliments.

Posted via CB10
    Time to fly to Moscow airport my friend. Putin is your friend. Not poutine the french fries with curd cheese and gravy.
    07-29-13 07:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    did it go like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-uploadfromtaptalk1375145504582.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-29-13 07:51 PM
8,949 ... 4748495051 ...