Follow the light? Which one? The lights from the "Liquor Quicker",
    or the lights of the Semi coming down the road to deliver to the "Liquor Quicker"????????????

C
    Neither, this light will make you feel all warm and cuddly. You may even be nice to the duck, no forget that insert, "you may even be nice to your wif......... Forget it I'm under stress so stop picking on me!........ I need a rest.
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-15-13 02:15 PM
    Don't ever head to the light, it could be SOM wearing a miner's hat.
    Uh Oh, That puts the whole scenario into a "different light"...............

C
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-15-13 02:50 PM
    Uh Oh, That puts the whole scenario into a "different light"...............

C
    Ok a flying frog with a sense of humor eh?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    07-15-13 03:51 PM
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 03:55 PM
    What do you expect from Pittsburgh?
    07-15-13 03:57 PM
    Neither, this light will make you feel all warm and cuddly. You may even be nice to the duck, no forget that insert, "you may even be nice to your wif......... Forget it I'm under stress so stop picking on me!........ I need a rest.
    Your thought, it you had any, ended one word too soon.

"I need a rest home!"
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-13 03:59 PM
    Your thought, it you had any, ended one word too soon.

"I need a rest home!"
    I'm going to one! It's called the USA!
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-15-13 04:09 PM
    No ..... it's never get out of the boat!

Next time use twitter. Who got 4 minutes to get your point? :P
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-15-13 05:17 PM
    I'm going to one! It's called the USA!
    You picked the right part of the country. Florida is where the old folks are. Are you good at shuffleboard and bocce?
    07-15-13 07:23 PM
    You picked the right part of the country. Florida is where the old folks are. Are you good at shuffleboard and bocce?
    Just don't wear a hoody and wonder into someone else side walk.
    07-15-13 07:39 PM
    No ..... it's never get out of the boat!

Stupid baby! Even I'm not that thick!!!!!!!! Flodira is nowhere near Cambodia........... Is it?

Excellent film by the way.
    07-16-13 07:02 AM
    Just don't wear a hoody and wonder into someone else side walk.
    Yeah, if you go to/end up in "The Villages", the "Security People" are issued "Hover-rounds", scooter chairs or what ever. All you have to do is just keep walking away until they loose battery power (it also disables their tasers too!!!!)

Another distraction is like dropping chaffe from a fighter jet: just drop bingo cards here and there and they will go for them instead.......

C
    07-16-13 08:39 AM
    Ok a flying frog with a sense of humor eh?
    Yep, I never have to ask for a light for my stogie, but be careful being around me if I've had "Mexican food", it repeats and the "top end" is more dangerous than the bottom end..........

C
    07-16-13 08:42 AM
    The blonde on the left is HOT!!!!!

C
    07-16-13 08:50 AM
    Stupid baby! Even I'm not that thick!!!!!!!! Flodira is nowhere near Cambodia........... Is it?

Excellent film by the way.
    Depending on which way you fly, it might be closer than the UK.
    07-16-13 08:57 AM
    Depending on which way you fly, it might be closer than the UK.
    Depending on the location and situation, some nights at certain location could feel like Cambodia back in the days.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-13 09:08 AM
    Depending on the location and situation, some nights at certain location could feel like Cambodia back in the days.
    Right muppets I'm under severe stress here and you lot aren't helping matters. 24 hrs left until uncertainty and you people/ things that live there already are providing zero help. Don't do this, do that, don't wear this?

Have you noticed a trend? Nobody says "do this, wear this, go here"?

This could be my last assignment? Boo hoo woe is me!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-16-13 09:40 AM
    Right muppets I'm under severe stress here and you lot aren't helping matters. 24 hrs left until uncertainty and you people/ things that live there already are providing zero help. Don't do this, do that, don't wear this?

Posted via CB10
    Listen, you get an all expenses paid trip to Florida (or spell it your way) at the height of a heat wave and with humidity that can kill. What more could one want. So stop complaining. Or did you mean Key West, Iowa - hope you like corn on the cob - you could carve your own corn cob pipe.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-13 10:04 AM
    Listen, you get an all expenses paid trip to Florida (or spell it your way) at the height of a heat wave and with humidity that can kill. What more could one want. So stop complaining. Or did you mean Key West, Iowa - hope you like corn on the cob - you could carve your own corn cob pipe.
    Hey, F2, did you just realize that you gave S_O_M a justification to go to "Flodira" naked?????? With a homebuilt corncob pipe?

What has been imagined CANNOT be UN-imagined............

Thx!

C
    FF22 likes this.
    07-16-13 10:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Life is an adventures. Put on your Indiana Jone hat and a whip you are ready to go Cue theme music!
    07-16-13 10:19 AM
    Right stop this right now! I do love corn on the cob by the way but I don't smoke a pipe. Do I have to?

Thirdly why wait until now to tell me you've got two of them? Where's iowa? Also no naked, no no no. I don't do naked ever?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 10:26 AM
    S_O_M here is a place that you can go naked down there.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000253.jpg  
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-13 10:37 AM
    S_O_M here is a place that you can go naked down there.
    And now of course we have the helpful DUCK!!!!

Does he say " you'll enjoy it, eat at xx xx xx xx, live in the xx xx xx xx xx district "? No he doesn't. He cones on and tells me where I can go naked. AFTER IVE JUST SAID I DONT DO NAKED!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    07-16-13 10:56 AM
    And now of course we have the helpful DUCK!!!!

Does he say " you'll enjoy it, eat at xx xx xx xx, live in the xx xx xx xx xx district "? No he doesn't. He cones on and tells me where I can go naked. AFTER IVE JUST SAID I DONT DO NAKED!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!?

Thank You!!!!!!!!

Now remember, the third floor is clothing optional, should you so decide, (or the Brandy decides for you)!!!

C

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 07-16-13 at 02:04 PM. Reason: format issues
    07-16-13 01:23 PM
    S_O_M I figured you could start from the bottom and work your liquid courage to the top.
    Besides nobody will care what you look like nude. They will just say that you have a peace of skin hanging that you pee out of every once and a while. Thats what my wife tells me.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    07-16-13 02:12 PM
8,949 ... 3940414243 ...