hooters are for babies.
    Yeah baby!

Gettin ****faced at Hooters
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372891161200.jpg  
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-03-13 05:39 PM
    that last line made me
    I think that phrase close to perfect far from normal would fit our sad_old_man nicely.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 05:40 PM
    That's why he's in therapy
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 05:41 PM
    Right now he's in the cellar trying to figure out what happens if you scare yourself half to death....twice
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 05:47 PM
    Right now he's in the cellar trying to figure out what happens if you scare yourself half to death....twice
    As long as it's the same side of the half, he'll live.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 05:55 PM
    Hey.... who let you into the theater?
    There were all these empty seats and the shill out in front said come on in, grab a seat, any seat or all of the seats.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-03-13 06:16 PM
    I like the shill reference. Got me to thinking BB should hire some to work outside the carrier stores
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-03-13 06:38 PM
    Does anywhere serve normal food in your heathen country?
    They are gonna eat YOU alive!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 06:49 PM
    I'm not going to like this heathen outback am I?
    Muahahaha. First, you should take a swim....might want to ask Barracuda for some help?

Then, we send the chickens after you...

You're gonna wish you never left the cellar...if indeed you ever get back! Muahahahaha. You're on our turf now!
    It's gonna be so fun messing with S_O_M in America!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 07:08 PM
    SOMing to America. Hit it Neil.
    07-03-13 07:12 PM
    Coming to America S_O_M. Does your plane stop in Cincinnati? Two weeks- maybe you will be in Key West in time to see the papa look alike contest July 18 to July 21. Or maybe you are in it.

Not really that hot because of the breeze which is sometimes a little vigorous.

There are cats. Six toed ones maybe relatives of that guy that did something to your duckies or was that somebody or something else?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372899591742.jpg  
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-03-13 08:00 PM
    Just checking on tbe expected hurricane season and found it is going to be active in the North Atlantic and Carribean.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=hu...NrCC0QHR0oGoDg

Don't know what weather app you use but Accuweather will give you the Key West weather. Mad dogs and Englishmen run out in the noonday sun.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:15 PM
    I like the shill reference. Got me to thinking BB should hire some to work outside the carrier stores
    I think there's a problem. It we kind of twist the analogy a bit - there are NO empty seats in the carriers' stores. That is, shill sends potential customer in, asks to see BB and the sales rep say, huh! Maybe there's one in the back room but it is not charged. Here's an android phone. Apparently, folks are running into that situation, still.
    07-03-13 08:39 PM
    Coming to America S_O_M. Does your plane stop in Cincinnati? Two weeks- maybe you will be in Key West in time to see the papa look alike contest July 18 to July 21. Or maybe you are in it.

Not really that hot because of the breeze which is sometimes a little vigorous.

There are cats. Six toed ones maybe relatives of that guy that did something to your duckies or was that somebody or something else?
    Uncle Ernie, is that you?
    07-03-13 08:41 PM
    Uncle Ernie, is that you?
    I own a Ford pickup but my name isn't Ford and my interest in papa comes from going to the same high school. Is there any money associated with being your Uncle Ernie.

I saw a woodchuck in my back yard yesterday. Thinking about that as an avatar. They are very good at burrowing and probably could dig into a cellar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:51 PM
    Can you imagine a motley crew of animals and a baby welcoming sad_old_man at the airport?
    FF22 likes this.
    07-03-13 08:51 PM
    I own a Ford pickup but my name isn't Ford and my interest in papa comes from going to the same high school. Is there any money associated with being your Uncle Ernie.

I saw a woodchuck in my back yard yesterday. Thinking about that as an avatar. They are very good at burrowing and probably could dig into a cellar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    I would hope so - that I'd inherit from my UNCLE!
    07-03-13 11:10 PM
    All of this got me thinking (never a good sign, I admit), but if sad_old_man moves to the US for an extended period of time, wouldn't we (here in Europe) need "one of yours" back, so the earth won't tilt over?
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    07-04-13 03:14 AM
    All of this got me thinking (never a good sign, I admit), but if sad_old_man moves to the US for an extended period of time, wouldn't we (here in Europe) need "one of yours" back, so the earth won't tilt over?
    i'm over there next week
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 07:14 AM
    this is not a playbook hijack thread this is not a thread at all. this is mindless jibber jabber !
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    07-04-13 07:15 AM
    yadda yadda yadda
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 07:16 AM
    yadda yadda yadda
    I'll name that tune in four!
    Barracuda7772 and FF22 like this.
    07-04-13 07:50 AM
    Can you imagine a motley crew of animals and a baby welcoming sad_old_man at the airport?
    Now I know this is going to be difficult but any chance of you lot being helpful? Why did I ask that? I didn't get any help with the food but here goes. While I'm in this heathen country starving and trying to understand the garbage speak, what's the best car to hire and who from?

Asking you lot I'll probably end up starving to death in a rusty fiat somewhere.
    07-04-13 08:00 AM
    this is not a playbook hijack thread this is not a thread at all. this is mindless jibber jabber !
    And you've come to the right place.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 08:10 AM
    In honour (yes with a u) of our US of A friends on this fine occassion.
    A West Virginia Farm Kid in the Marines...
    ( NOW IN SAN DIEGO FOR MARINE CORPS RECRUIT TRAINING)

Dear Ma and Pa,
    I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places are filled.
    I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.
    Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there's warm water.
    Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much.
    We go on 'route marches,' which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different. A 'route march' is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.
    The sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none.
    This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing.. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don't know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don't even load your own cartridges They come in boxes.
    Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain't like fighting with that ole bull at home. I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake .. I only beat him once.. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6' and 130 pounds and he's 6'8' and near 300 pounds dry.
    Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.
    Your loving daughter,

Alice
    sad_old_man, FF22 and Korak58 like this.
    07-04-13 08:11 AM
8,949 ... 3031323334 ...