far be it from me to change the topic.....
    i'm having a 'Don Rickles' moment here....i just wanted to say...that...
    the people i feel saddest about are the poor saps that fell for Thor's 'String along the Suckers 2013 Tour' and bought stock in BBRY specifically because they believed in him...
    I am not joking, or being sarcastic when i say....a lot of people have lost their shirts and maybe hurting....and I can empathize with you.

What you were waiting for a punch line...? there is none...

Although ...........Darwinism and Culling the Herd comes to mind....
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-30-13 08:33 AM
    the people i feel saddest about are the poor saps that fell for Thor's 'String along the Suckers 2013 Tour' and bought stock in BBRY specifically because they believed in him...
    I am not joking, or being sarcastic when i say....a lot of people have lost their shirts and maybe hurting....and I can empathize with you.

Hey listen lex, I love you to bits but you can't actually come onto this forum and honestly expect people to believe that someone (singular) actually liked thor and believed him. No, no I can't accept that. I'm stupid and I could see right through him. The man's got more faces than the town hall clock!

By the way let us know what you drink because it must be good.
    06-30-13 09:03 AM
    Hey listen lex, I love you to bits but you can't actually come onto this forum and honestly expect people to believe that someone (singular) actually liked thor and believed him. No, no I can't accept that. I'm stupid and I could see right through him. The man's got more faces than the town hall clock!

By the way let us know what you drink because it must be good.
    It doesn't matter how many faces Thor has if he has more than one its too many. hopefully Quackquack and his crew can crack open the playbook and cause many many many more headaches for Blackberry, because when he does crack it open and he will because his persistance boarders on lunacy all those Government playbooks with secure information will not be so secure anymore........Let's make sure the playbook remains that giant thorn in his side.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 09:21 AM

Yes!! Damn ******* Thor ! Talk about losing my shirt. Thank god I got a pair of these left.
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpeg
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-30-13 09:27 AM
    It doesn't matter how many faces Thor has if he has more than one its too many. hopefully Quackquack and his crew can crack open the playbook and cause many many many more headaches for Blackberry, because when he does crack it open and he will because his persistance boarders on lunacy all those Government playbooks with secure information will not be so secure anymore........Let's make sure the playbook remains that giant thorn in his side.
    Hey fish, your a bit of a smart cookie aren't you? I like it, I like it a lot!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:18 AM

Dear God... he's lucid again. Wonder which one of the personalities this is?
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-30-13 10:19 AM
    oh it's Don....

As you were!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 10:21 AM
    Dear God... he's lucid again. Wonder which one of the personalities this is?
    It's just his Walter ego!

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-30-13 10:24 AM
    It's just his Walter ego!

Posted via CB10
    See...that is wit....warped ...i grant you....but wit nevertheless....

I have some lucid moments....It makes sense in my head...i can't help it if my fingers screw it up getting it to post...
    I actually went off on a defensive rant about my 'defense' and 'sadness' at the poor shareholders...but realized it would be lost on this audience....and my lucidity would be better served by a rant on where i see blackberry as it relates to its position the mobile phone/ communications marketplace....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......and that sums it up.....i feel better now...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 11:18 AM
    See...that is wit....warped ...i grant you....but wit nevertheless....

I have some lucid moments....It makes sense in my head...i can't help it if my fingers screw it up getting it to post...
    I actually went off on a defensive rant about my 'defense' and 'sadness' at the poor shareholders...but realized it would be lost on this audience....and my lucidity would be better served by a rant on where i see blackberry as it relates to its position the mobile phone/ communications marketplace....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......and that sums it up.....i feel better now...
    Listen you don't start on me about my Witt thingy. I'll have you know that many many people have complimented me on my lack of Witt. I'll have you know they say that "If Witt were sh1t I'd be constipated". I'm proud of that compliment so don't you go bursting my bubble!
    06-30-13 12:24 PM
    Listen you don't start on me about my Witt thingy. I'll have you know that many many people have complimented me on my lack of Witt. I'll have you know they say that "If Witt were sh1t I'd be constipated". I'm proud of that compliment so don't you go bursting my bubble!
    Thats a good line.....in my case it would be half right....

which would make me....a .......................half-wit

regards
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-30-13 12:30 PM
    Thats a good line.....in my case it would be half right....

which would make me....a .......................half-wit

regards
    I already lay claim to that title.
    06-30-13 01:45 PM
    I'm a half pint and do most things half arsed
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 02:03 PM
    Are we talking Katerina, here, or is that another British variant spelling?
    06-30-13 02:11 PM
    wow I've seen everything now...a fanboy thread praising fanboys in the zed10 forum.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 02:12 PM
    Are we talking Katerina, here, or is that another British variant spelling?
    Is that the one that got Tanya Harding on the knee?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 02:13 PM
    I'm a half pint and do most things half arsed
    That's strange. You definitely look like a short drinker to me..... Ha ha short drinker..... Get it... Ha ha.... Ok cellar it is.
    06-30-13 02:19 PM
    That's strange. You definitely look like a short drinker to me..... Ha ha short drinker..... Get it... Ha ha.... Ok cellar it is.
    pot meet kettle......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 02:20 PM
    pot meet kettle......
    Don't drink tea.
    06-30-13 02:47 PM
    Hey fish, your a bit of a smart cookie aren't you? I like it, I like it a lot!

Posted via CB10
    I try, I'm not always being silly. lol
    06-30-13 03:57 PM
    Don't drink tea.
    I enjoy a good tea, and coffee, and espresso
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 03:58 PM
    I think there's a load in my shorts
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 04:13 PM
    I think there's a load in my shorts
    smear it on your face. babies don't know any better........right