I guarantee that nobody on this forum has the nerve to eat any of the chillies I grow! And that's a fact!
    I am willing to try them.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 03:09 PM
    You are an absolute star and I don't care what you turn into. There I was thinking I was the only one to plant a pb. Mine didn't root either!
    Please leave plant stuff to the plants. Everyone knows you got to speak to the PB's android side for it to root and grow:
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 03:12 PM
    Careful duck, in three weeks I'll be on your side of the pond!!!!! Feathers will fly!!! Oh yes feathers will fly......
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-j2-lt-0210-v038-560x238.jpg
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-27-13 03:18 PM
    You are an absolute star and I don't care what you turn into. There I was thinking I was the only one to plant a pb. Mine didn't root either!
    That probably because you crushed it when wheeling about with your new Thor inspired portable dumb tablet while heading to the pub. Some (dim) bulbs need more time to blossom - check again in another year.
    06-27-13 03:34 PM
    I am willing to try them.
    If I were you I'd check the Scoville scale before I commit myself!

The 7 Pod Brain Strain
    This unique variety was discovered and spread by David Cappiello from NC. The man sent seeds for this variety all over the world, many chili heads still believe this one is far hotter than the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. all*that we can say about this pepper it is extremely hot and flavorful, the plant gets about 4feet tall and can produce a good amount of nuclear heat pods which will make you think again about which pepper should be called the world hottest. When you cut the fresh ripe pods of the Brain Strain you will see the high concentration of the capsicum oil on the inside walls and the pure painful placenta this pod carries inside. Definitely the top of the 10 hottest we ever encountered. You have been warned be very careful when handling this pepper as it can cause some serious pain.

Still willing?
    06-27-13 03:41 PM
    To be fair, he said he was willing to try them, he didn't claim he was planning to survive the experience...
    dphjeff, sad_old_man, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    06-27-13 03:50 PM
    To be fair, he said he was willing to try them, he didn't claim he was planning to survive the experience...
    Oh, never thought about that. Thanks.
    06-27-13 03:56 PM

The 7 Pod Brain Strain
    This unique variety was discovered and spread by David Cappiello from NC. The man sent seeds for this variety all over the world, many chili heads still believe this one is far hotter than the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. all*that we can say about this pepper it is extremely hot and flavorful, the plant gets about 4feet tall and can produce a good amount of nuclear heat pods which will make you think again about which pepper should be called the world hottest. When you cut the fresh ripe pods of the Brain Strain you will see the high concentration of the capsicum oil on the inside walls and the pure painful placenta this pod carries inside. Definitely the top of the 10 hottest we ever encountered. You have been warned be very careful when handling this pepper as it can cause some serious pain.

Still willing?
    I have to admit I'm a hot pepper wimp! I don't know if it is nature or nurture. I don't find that I TASTE anything once my buds are scorched. I do find that I can discern two distinct differences in HOT foods. One singes the lips and seems to burn or tingle while the other makes my scalp sweat as I feel heat rising generally. Thai food and Indian foods makes me sweat and my forehead builds with sweat. Mexican is the lip version. Must be the chemical makeup and how it affects the physiology.
    06-27-13 04:10 PM

Still willing?
    Yes I am.

I just want a taste. I'm not one of those guys that claims he can eat anything. I do like hot food if it has good flavour but to just eat something because it's hot isn't my thing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 06:08 PM
    Man, dogs are smart.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 06:09 PM
    For those interested in Scoville ratings.

http://viper086770.blogspot.com/2012...i-peppers.html

Or from Wikipedia

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:26 AM
    I wonder where Thor and co. would rate.

They certainly burn my arse
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 08:22 AM
    Man, dogs are smart.
    I did want to reply but I can't stop laughing at the bb10 posts, sorry dog!
    06-28-13 01:35 PM
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 01:45 PM
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Head for the cellar goosegog!!!!
    06-28-13 01:47 PM
    Thai food and Indian foods makes me sweat and my forehead builds with sweat. Mexican is the lip version. Must be the chemical makeup and how it affects the physiology.
    Quickly back to topic:
    It also has a lot to do with the way the local cuisine treats the subtle difference between "spicy" and "hot". Most cuisines use the pepper just to make food hot, but seem to forget to make the food spicy. What I personally love about Indian food specifically is the way it doesn't necessarily have to be hot (in the pepper sense of the word) but still can be extremely varied and spicy...
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 01:58 PM
    Quickly back to topic:
    It also has a lot to do with the way the local cuisine treats the subtle difference between "spicy" and "hot". Most cuisines use the pepper just to make food hot, but seem to forget to make the food spicy. What I personally love about Indian food specifically is the way it doesn't necessarily have to be hot (in the pepper sense of the word) but still can be extremely varied and spicy...
    Whats this got to do with the topic at hand....bb10...you guys................all ADHD....concentrate....
    06-28-13 02:09 PM
    @lexluthorxx
    Okay: the Playbook isn't "hot" any more and I doubt it was ever "spicy" to begin with... (Happy now? )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 02:13 PM
    @lexluthorxx
    Okay: the Playbook isn't "hot" any more and I doubt it was ever "spicy" to begin with... (Happy now? )
    if i don't have playbook...what am i going to rant about?....i see everyone is moving orderly towards the exits.....and everything is unfolding as it was always meant to be....well not exactly like 'Thor' thought it would i'm sure....hmmm i wonder how many shares Thor has?....how many he has sold?....bet he's getting his 'golden parachutte' organized.

oh well i guess i'll wait and see what happens....................i wonder if i store my playbook away....would it ever be a collectors item...
    06-28-13 03:20 PM
    Where the hell does someone get off cleansing my thread of no topic. Hijacking is fine but when you take it upon yourself to start cleaning, I have to draw a line in the sand.

Head to the river if you want to start cleansing my little hippie freak.

Anyone see my BB10? I seem to have misplaced it. SOM probably hid it in his cellar and carefully disguised it as the fabled goosegog. Seeing as how I've never actually seen a goosegog I don't expect I will ever locate it again. Sorry playbook old pal but it seems I have fallen and can't get up.

Where's my hover-round?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 03:20 PM
    Its like a car crash.....you can't look away.....
    06-28-13 03:21 PM
    i see everyone is moving orderly towards the exits.....
    The residents of this thread, however, seem perfectly content to stay put...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 03:23 PM
    @lexluthorxx
    You and my pb are both hot and spicy to me!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    06-28-13 03:24 PM
    Its like a car crash.....you can't look away.....
    How can we? We're in the car stupid!!!!!!
    06-28-13 03:28 PM
    How can we? We're in the car stupid!!!!!!
    buddy you're in the car....i only have a playbook....and 2 bb legacy phones....(the phones i use to ..........make phone calls with)....i don't give a Fiddlers what BBRY does....oh...i don't own any BBRY stock.....If my phones die....i don't care....if my playbook dies...i don't care....If I die...I won't know it....so......I don't care......(well i do....i care for those left behind).....
    sad_old_man, Hirazi Blue and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 03:33 PM
8,949 ... 2021222324 ...