Not!
    Waaahhh! Imma baby!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-26-13 11:30 AM
    Waaahhh! Imma baby!
    please don't ! we don't need another baby one is more than enough
    06-26-13 11:31 AM
    Reading the threads on here I guess we are all babies (according to some). Crying about BB10 being on the PlayBook, should or shouldn't purchase a PlayBook, ect.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 11:37 AM
    Reading the threads on here I guess we are all babies (according to some). Crying about BB10 being on the PlayBook, should or shouldn't purchase a PlayBook, ect.
    Oh god please don't tell me after two years that I shouldn't have bought a pb........ Boo hoo, cry, cry, sob, sob, floods of tears, even more floods of tears.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-26-13 02:08 PM
    Oh god please don't tell me after two years that I shouldn't have bought a pb........ Boo hoo, cry, cry, sob, sob, floods of tears, even more floods of tears.
    You should have never bought a z10, ahem, I mean pb, z10, pb.......... Oh, well, you know what I mean.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-26-13 03:00 PM
    You should have never bought a z10, ahem, I mean pb, z10, pb.......... Oh, well, you know what I mean.
    z10book or rather z2.1book. or just Z2.1
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 03:05 PM
    z10book or rather z2.1book. or just Z2.1
    Now I am confused!
    Barracuda7772 and dphjeff like this.
    06-26-13 03:14 PM
    Now I am confused!
    NOW??????????????? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........... (I must say, select, copy, paste is so much easier on the computer!)
    Barracuda7772 and dphjeff like this.
    06-26-13 04:26 PM
    NOW??????????????? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........... (I must say, select, copy, paste is so much easier on the computer!)
    i did good right.......right ..... ? oh what the hell KAAAHHHHHHNNNN YOU DAMN DIRTY APES...........

as good of time as any for a movie mashup
    06-26-13 06:40 PM
    F2 beat me to it. I thought it was my job to pick on S_O_M.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 09:21 PM
    F2 beat me to it. I thought it was my job to pick on S_O_M.
    And there I was thinking it was everyone's job!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 08:13 AM
    Evidently it is.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    06-27-13 08:18 AM
    Evidently it is.
    Well it means your leaving some innocent person alone.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 08:55 AM
    I love exploring the playbook threads.....everyone grasping at straws.....'reading' things in twitter replies....giving it their own linguistic twist....what he says....is 'this' but what they really mean is 'this' or 'this'...I really have a hard time with people complaining about Android devices and the Android OS....but the same people asking for Jelly Bean runtime included...and when is it going to be included?? If android is so bad and so inferior...why do you want it emulated on the playbook?....because the best apps are actually android apps?...............oh before the 'fanboys' jump with the answers......I don't want answers...they are rhetorical questions.......and 'using' your logic...i would have to filter your 'answers' through the same prism you use when deciphering Blackberry answers to your questions...YOU say 'this'...but you really mean 'this'...or you imply 'this'....so you must mean 'this'............................................ ..........................................WAKEUP.. ........

FFS where's my nurse....i want my medication...............
    06-27-13 09:16 AM
    I've tried rooting my playbook....but it just doesn't work...i don't know what i'm doing wrong.....How deep are you supposed to bury it? How long do you have to keep watering it before it takes root? and when can i expect little playbook baby shoots to appear?

I've tried this with three playbooks....and they keep dying...Maybe i just don't have a green thumb...
    06-27-13 09:21 AM
    Lex I personally don't want any of the BlackBerry products move to Android. If you call an app that freeze up and force close all the time the best, don't know where your coming from. Just because Android have tons of apps don't make them the best. I have an Android tablet and nobody in the Household will use it. Hell my 5 year old granddaughter won't even play with it. She prefers my PlayBook and wants one for her 6th Birthday.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 09:35 AM
    And there I was thinking it was everyone's job!!!!
    It is not a JOB. It is a pleasure - we do not get paid to do.

You know we love you (well, maybe that's too much) but don't go and get banned again!)
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 09:55 AM
    I love exploring the playbook threads.....everyone grasping at straws.....'reading' things in twitter replies....giving it their own linguistic twist....what he says....is 'this' but what they really mean is 'this' or 'this'...I really have a hard time with people complaining about Android devices and the Android OS....but the same people asking for Jelly Bean runtime included...and when is it going to be included?? If android is so bad and so inferior...why do you want it emulated on the playbook?....because the best apps are actually android apps?...............oh before the 'fanboys' jump with the answers......I don't want answers...they are rhetorical questions.......and 'using' your logic...i would have to filter your 'answers' through the same prism you use when deciphering Blackberry answers to your questions...YOU say 'this'...but you really mean 'this'...or you imply 'this'....so you must mean 'this'............................................ ..........................................WAKEUP.. ........

FFS where's my nurse....i want my medication...............
    Good points as usual. And I think you've already had too much.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 09:56 AM
    I've tried rooting my playbook....but it just doesn't work...i don't know what i'm doing wrong.....How deep are you supposed to bury it? How long do you have to keep watering it before it takes root? and when can i expect little playbook baby shoots to appear?

I've tried this with three playbooks....and they keep dying...Maybe i just don't have a green thumb...
    You are an absolute star and I don't care what you turn into. There I was thinking I was the only one to plant a pb. Mine didn't root either!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 12:19 PM
    Maybe you didn't water it enough after you had a few Brandies.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 12:46 PM
    Maybe you didn't water it enough after you had a few Brandies.
    Careful duck, in three weeks I'll be on your side of the pond!!!!! Feathers will fly!!! Oh yes feathers will fly......
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 12:51 PM
    I will start boarding up the windows and doors.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 01:01 PM
    I will start boarding up the windows and doors.
    Use 1" thick steel plate. Better still move house. No don't bother, for you I'm prepared to expend a self targeting missile!

Lock and load boys, lock and load!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-27-13 01:30 PM
    Use 1" thick steel plate. Better still move house. No don't bother, for you I'm prepared to expend a self targeting missile!

Lock and load boys, lock and load!
    And dam* the torpedoes. Full speed ahead. Yes if you are going to make your bones and become a wise guy you need to do more than squash a few gooseberries.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-27-13 02:42 PM
    And dam* the torpedoes. Full speed ahead. Yes if you are going to make your bones and become a wise guy you need to do more than squash a few gooseberries.
    Hey, I heard that. Gooseberries are tough...have you met Nigel? Duck's in trouble, tho...
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 06-27-13 at 05:05 PM.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-27-13 03:03 PM
8,949 ... 1920212223 ...