Remember that page long post from S_o_M that you didn't read?
    That was the Amazon review. It was funny, go back and read it.

Fish can read, right? If not, have someone read it to you.
    this fish can read.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 06:07 AM
    this fish can read.
    It's cats that can't read.
    06-13-13 08:06 AM
    It's cats that can't read.
    right right they also lick their own butts
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-13-13 08:07 AM
    Yeah fish don't do that.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-13-13 08:18 AM
    Hey F2! I remember you posted this video to show off Advanced Camera for the Playbook some time ago. I wish I could enjoy some solar energy too, but the south side of my house has two large Maples that block the sun. I would rather have 2 beautiful trees at the moment. Especially with the hammock in between them. It is nice to see you are enjoying the energy and sharing it.
    Well, you could leave the hammock support part of the trees and remove their canopies! Just kidding. I'm lucky - my house does not really have a backyard but a very large, expansive (well, for a 5,300 sq ft lot), south side yard. If you notice in the video, there is a dangling birch in the video that was evaluated but found okay. And then this corner lot has 5 pin oaks on each parking strip for 10 (you will hear me moaning about the raking each fall). Those were found to be okay to the west and north. Some fruit trees in that side yard are not that tall. If you notice the array, the chimney did present issues which is why there is only one tier on the west side. Even if I had gone with separate inverters, that west side still only would have had the one tier due to the chimney.

The "separate" inverter plan would have returned a bit more power but less incentive, I think, 32 Cents, since only those different panels were made in WA and NOT the inverters. I liked the simplicity of ONE inverter and also the panels I went with have no framing along their top and bottom edges, so that hopefully, they will "wash free" of debris with our rains. I was worried about all those oak leaves and all the other leaves catching on the framing. A friend in Eastern Washington who installs solar over there mentioned the better design of the frame-free panels.

Speaking of the panels, in the video, you see one person carrying those 50-55 pound panels alone up the ladder. I could barely lift the clumsy panels!

It was an experience and the newest still intrigues me - you know - another high tech gadget although fairly costly!
    06-13-13 08:30 AM
    Yeah fish don't do that.
    right we can't reach
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 08:58 AM
    right we can't reach
    I know I've seen a picture of you and you are a BIG BOY !
    06-13-13 09:02 AM
    And kiss you on the mouth while you asleep. That face staring at you every morning with the sh*t face grin.........

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 09:38 AM
    And kiss you on the mouth while you asleep. That face staring at you every morning with the sh*t face grin.........

Posted via CB10
    I lock my kitty out of my room at night when I sleep
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 09:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes but your scared of six foot mouses! Shame on the cat nation.
    06-13-13 10:29 AM
    Yes but your scared of six foot mouses! Shame on the cat nation.
    We know our limit. Unlike some garden gnome keep plowing through like a moth to the flames.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 11:39 AM
    We know our limit. Unlike some garden gnome keep plowing through like a moth to the flames.

Posted via CB10
    Ah ha, I noticed your not down my hole that I dug and then filled in cause I was frikend and then dug down it again with me are you? No, your probably lying on a settee in a warm place tippy tapping on your owners playbook, whilst I, fearless leader of things is down a hole again digging towards certain death. Now that should tell you something you cat you!
    06-13-13 11:59 AM
    F2 if you want to spend some more of your moldy money look into closed loop geothermal. You can get a 30% tax credit until 2016.
    Most every body that installs PV panels are using the under mount racks for the panels ( makes a better looking install).
    Here in Ohio the power companies don't have to purchase the power off PV systems. But if they do it's 3 cents per KW.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 02:45 PM
    F2 if you want to spend some more of your moldy money look into closed loop geothermal. You can get a 30% tax credit until 2016.
    Most every body that installs PV panels are using the under mount racks for the panels ( makes a better looking install).
    Here in Ohio the power companies don't have to purchase the power off PV systems. But if they do it's 3 cents per KW.
    Hey duck!!!! What's with this hiowa thing? I thought you were obsessed by sin sin natti? Can't even trust ducks these days. Just watch out by the way you wayward duck, I'm training my six to be ninja warriors and to have razor sharp killer instincts.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-13-13 03:08 PM
    Well, as they use to call this place, The Soviet of Seattle, _WE_ is the power company - wholly owned by Seattle. Our rates were amongst the lowest in the nation and are still pretty low. So, while they are not buying the power, I do get to use it during the entire year. Then the subsidy - I don't know who pushed that one through! I am still waiting for my first bill since it was installed. Before they replaced the meter with an lcd version, I could watch the little wheel run backwards. I even captured a video or two of it. Now there's two meters out there. One shows Production, the other NET. I was warned that if it ran backwards, I could get a huge bill of thousands of dollars since their computers are not tuned for it. So I wait

My friend keeps coming up with ways for me to spend my money. I don't need your help, too. She came up with a heat pump hot water heater or was it heater/air conditioner - I guess with rebates and subsidies, etc, it cost next to nothing!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 04:14 PM
    Well, as they use to call this place, The Soviet of Seattle, _WE_ is the power company - wholly owned by Seattle. Our rates were amongst the lowest in the nation and are still pretty low. So, while they are not buying the power, I do get to use it during the entire year. Then the subsidy - I don't know who pushed that one through! I am still waiting for my first bill since it was installed. Before they replaced the meter with an lcd version, I could watch the little wheel run backwards. I even captured a video or two of it. Now there's two meters out there. One shows Production, the other NET. I was warned that if it ran backwards, I could get a huge bill of thousands of dollars since their computers are not tuned for it. So I wait

My friend keeps coming up with ways for me to spend my money. I don't need your help, too. She came up with a heat pump hot water heater or was it heater/air conditioner - I guess with rebates and subsidies, etc, it cost next to nothing!!!!
    Buy some ducks!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-13-13 04:18 PM
    Ah ha, I noticed your not down my hole that I dug and then filled in cause I was frikend and then dug down it again with me are you? No, your probably lying on a settee in a warm place tippy tapping on your owners playbook, whilst I, fearless leader of things is down a hole again digging towards certain death. Now that should tell you something you cat you!
    We just like to watch some human doing some silly mundane chore. It amuses us to no end.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 07:55 PM
    Hey duck!!!! What's with this hiowa thing? I thought you were obsessed by sin sin natti? Can't even trust ducks these days. Just watch out by the way you wayward duck, I'm training my six to be ninja warriors and to have razor sharp killer instincts.
    Can the ducks pedal fast enough to generate electricity?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-13-13 07:56 PM
    We just like to watch some human doing some silly mundane chore. It amuses us to no end.
    cats are the ultimate time wasters, humans buy them simply tomwatch them do.dumb things
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-13-13 07:57 PM
    Buy some ducks!
    There's some guy who created a duck tub (pond would be generous) in his entire front yard with ducks. We use to bike past it but have not been on that route in a while. But I can always stroll down the hill to Green Lake and see plenty of ducks and some of our northern neighbors - Canadian Geese. Also a Great Blue Heron hangs out there and the occasional Bald Eagle passes on through.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 08:18 PM
    S_O_M is this what your ninja training looks like?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000193.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 10:06 PM
    cats are the ultimate time wasters, humans buy them simply tomwatch them do.dumb things
    Human watching a time waster and dumb things doer........hmmmmmmmm
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-13-13 10:34 PM
    Human watching a time waster and dumb things doer........hmmmmmmmm
    yea I drank a little too much pinot grigio last night if you know what I mean lol
    06-14-13 12:58 AM
    Crazy facts:

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee
    (Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
    (Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
    (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)
    (I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall looses 150 calories an hour
    (Don't try this at home,maybe at work)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
    (30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
    (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond ? )

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
    (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.
    (Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.(Hmmmmmm..)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
    (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.(Still want 2 b the pig)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
    (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
    (I know some people like that)

Starfish have no brains
    (I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.
    (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
    (What about that pig??)

You've smiled at least once,so spread these crazy facts and send to someone you want to smile....pig lucky pig!!!!!
    06-14-13 03:40 AM
    Can the ducks pedal fast enough to generate electricity?
    Why would they need to?
    06-14-13 06:22 AM
8,949 ... 89101112 ...