Yesterday I ate too much cheese and today it still remains stuck in my stomach. So instead of experiencing the needed relief I respond to this thread and hoping that it may help.... :-)

Posted via CB10
    Could be just lactose intolerance and gas. I prescribe an iF@rt app.
    todbanner likes this.
    06-09-13 07:36 PM
    It's Kosher... It's Christmas!

Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.
    Last edited by vorpalz; 06-09-13 at 11:16 PM.
    06-09-13 09:02 PM
    Seems the right place to go.

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something to stupid to say and say the opposite." - Sam Levenson

This is where we seem to do the opposite of that.
    me thinks (yeah me not the other me) we are doing this in almost every thread
    06-10-13 04:25 AM
    It's Kosher... It's Christmas!

Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.
    yes we do
    06-10-13 04:26 AM
    You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    Normal children at your age are discovering how to manage getting their thumb into their mouths without poking their eye out and you are already discovering ways to dispose of a human body?

Just a quick question young sir, are you still living with your parents or have they somehow? Passed away and never been seen for some time?
    06-10-13 08:00 AM
    Normal children at your age are discovering how to manage getting their thumb into their mouths without poking their eye out and you are already discovering ways to dispose of a human body?

Just a quick question young sir, are you still living with your parents or have they somehow? Passed away and never been seen for some time?
    What are parents? Is that some new app or game?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 09:37 AM
    What are parents? Is that some new app or game?
    You are just a clone from professor Rusty Venture aren't you?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-10-13 10:06 AM
    You are just a clone from professor Rusty Venture aren't you?

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure he's real close to helper
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 10:21 AM
    I'm sure he's real close to helper
    He reminds me for some reason of Chucky? Can't figure out why?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-10-13 11:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, before the effect of Rogaine kicks in.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-10-13 11:44 AM
    Oooohhhh will it help me?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:01 PM
    Seems the right place to go.

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite." - Sam Levenson

This is where we seem to do the opposite of that.
    OMG I'm wise and I didn't even know it! Mmmmmmmmm don't think I like it much?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:03 PM
    Oooohhhh will it help me?

Posted via CB10
    Too late for you. However, I can offer to sit on your head, but that will make you look like David Crockett
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 12:08 PM
    Too late for you. However, I can offer to sit on your head, but that will make you look like David Crockett
    Ohhhhhh I watched him in the Alamo. He died unfortunately but I did like the cat on his head. Gonna get me one of them when I comes over there boy!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I tell ya this much, as soon as I grow some teefs I'm crawling over to the cat and chomping down on that tail.

Oh look, a furball
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 01:46 PM
    I tell ya this much, as soon as I grow some teefs I'm crawling over to the cat and chomping down on that tail.

Oh look, a furball
    Ha ha you flea ridden fur bag, you made it onto two people's lists! Mmmmmmmm will you be able to chew threw bones wiv them new teef your gonna get? Oh your planning on eating your parents yourself!

On a side note, can I have the cat to make a hat out of when you've finished using your new teef on him?
    06-10-13 02:23 PM
    My 500th post and I'm wasting it on you lot. Just kidding.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Thank you all for the laughs. Makes my day much better. We will need more of it as I see a great shift in these forums as news breaks from Apple today. Cheers everyone.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 02:30 PM
    My 500th post and I'm wasting it on you lot. Just kidding.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Thank you all for the laughs. Makes my day much better. We will need more of it as I see a great shift in these forums as news breaks from Apple today. Cheers everyone.
    Apple schmapple! Have you not realised yet that your on my list and as a side effect you will obtain the ability to be immune to all other products from any manufacturer. (unless you really like them).

Congrats on reaching 500. You will soon reach 505.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-10-13 02:38 PM
    Apple schmapple! Have you not realised yet that your on my list and as a side effect you will obtain the ability to be immune to all other products from any manufacturer. (unless you really like them).

Congrats on reaching 500. You will soon reach 505.
    Nah. Can't stand them. My girlfriend has an iPhone 5 and I can't stand the thing. I do love technology though and it sucks to see people jumping BBs ship again because of some simple gesture integration in the upcoming iOS7. These people are so fickle. I think its time I grabbed the brandy and headed down to the cellar. Oh wait I live in a basement and there is only vodka here. Ah good enough...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 02:52 PM
    Nah. Can't stand them. My girlfriend has an iPhone 5 and I can't stand the thing. I do love technology though and it sucks to see people jumping BBs ship again because of some simple gesture integration in the upcoming iOS7. These people are so fickle. I think its time I grabbed the brandy and headed down to the cellar. Oh wait I live in a basement and there is only vodka here. Ah good enough...
    Apparently a couple of the radical change in IOS7 is multi-tasking and swipe up gesture. Oh,Oh, and there's a new animated weather app too. And they say the 2 year old playbook is dead. Maybe that's the reason Thor is dragging his feet on the update. He's trying not to leap frog too far ahead of the competitors.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 03:01 PM
    Great. Not only 6' mice but now we have to worry about frogs too.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 03:09 PM
    Someone do something with that damn baby, PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    06-10-13 03:26 PM
    Someone do something with that damn baby, PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    How's that?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 03:45 PM
    How's that?
    My therapist tells me that you are just a figment of my imagination. In that case I can't hear you and your not actually there at all. La la la la la la.............
    06-10-13 04:43 PM
    Does your therapist work out of a cellar by any chance?
    06-10-13 04:57 PM
8,949 ... 45678 ...