(feint sound of digging and muttering...... gonna get them all....mutter)
    gonna catch em all ? bewildered........I think so
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 03:35 PM
    gonna catch em all ? bewildered........I think so
    No it's not a guessing game! I am digging my way out. F2 nicked my key.
    06-08-13 03:39 PM
    No it's not a guessing game! I am digging my way out. F2 nicked my key.
    do that kill bill **** lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 04:01 PM
    I'll get me coat
    I'll get me Mace.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 04:18 PM
    I'll get me Mace.
    and I will bring a m4a1......silly don't bring a mace to a gun fight
    and sad old man will bring his elderly approved saftey siccorss
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 04:24 PM
    and I will bring a m4a1......silly don't bring a mace to a gun fight
    and sad old man will bring his elderly approved saftey siccorss
    Alamo!
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-08-13 04:36 PM
    What is going on here>?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 05:32 PM
    My wife is sitting next to me as i read the posts....she just said "You're not going to marry someone from Australia?" and all i said there's no-one from Australia here....Is there?.....All she said was "Wrong answer"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 05:56 PM
    My wife is sitting next to me as i read the posts....she just said "You're not going to marry someone from Australia?" and all i said there's no-one from Australia here....Is there?.....All she said was "Wrong answer"
    Hey, she should cut you some slack (or your throat) as wasn't it just your birthday?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 07:41 PM
    indeed, even I know that
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 07:47 PM
    indeed, even I know that
    well i suppose if i really thought about it....i would have answered differently....but if you read some of my ramblings....do you think i always think before i speak?????
    sad_old_man and Blackman91 like this.
    06-08-13 11:08 PM
    Yesterday I ate too much cheese and today it still remains stuck in my stomach. So instead of experiencing the needed relief I respond to this thread and hoping that it may help.... :-)

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    06-09-13 01:02 AM
    That tirade is a reply to about 5 different threads. I didn't want to 'depress' the contributors of those threads (sometimes the truth depresses) so i hijacked this thread...only to be hijacked by someone else...i'll just wait awhile and hijack it again.

I mean who doesn't love Alicia Keys "This girl is on Fire"....the new theme for RIM (I get tired of calling it BBRY see i've even started to shorten its name) but seriously...(don't the comics say that just after they've insulted you, said what they really wanted to say, and want to bring the audience back to their side?)

I have the utmost respect for all things Blackberry, and wait patiently, my playbook at the ready , to receive, (like Moses at mount Sinai) that most miraculous of operating systems....because i am a believer......I know ...I haven't always been one...but i have seen the light....my playbook was sick...and on the edge of death....but i asked for help....and someone spoke back to me....he said he was Support.....and he told me how to revive my playbook....touch specific spots (on the playbook...get your mind out of the gutter) ...and lo and behold it came back to life.....now i know some of you will say...the playbook wasn't really dead....but i have heard other stories...of people with dead playbooks....Playbooks that have been dead for weeks....and those people asked for help....Support answered them......A magic Box arrived...they placed the dead playbook in the box.....an angel took it away to heaven...then 1 or 2 weeks later another angel delivered the box back from heaven....then the throngs gathered around , opened the box, which entombed the playbook....and ...its a miracle......the playbook was alive... Now I have heard of some playbooks coming back from the dead and having the same afflictions....I think these were the playbooks of the non believers...or as the believers call them 'Trolls'
    Someone needs a hug
    Don't pay attention , my imaginary friend is posting

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 05:12 AM
    What is going on here>?
    If you ever find out please let us all know as not of us have a clue either.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-09-13 06:34 AM
    D'ya like dags?!
    Who doesn't?
    If you say you don't you're lying.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-everybody-wants-dog.jpg
    06-09-13 06:50 AM
    well i suppose if i really thought about it....i would have answered differently....but if you read some of my ramblings....do you think i always think before i speak?????
    I guess your right, but how's the saying go a wise mans quiet and thinks, a fool rambles lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 06:57 AM
    I guess your right, but how's the saying go a wise mans quiet and thinks, a fool rambles lol
    I'm quietly digging thank you just leave me alone.
    Korak58 likes this.
    06-09-13 07:22 AM
    Yesterday I ate too much cheese and today it still remains stuck in my stomach. So instead of experiencing the needed relief I respond to this thread and hoping that it may help.... :-)

Posted via CB10
    And you came here? To solve your indigestion? HA!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 09:23 AM
    And you came here? To solve your indigestion? HA!
    Maybe to purge?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 10:11 AM
    More diapers
    06-09-13 11:28 AM
    Maybe to purge?
    Seems the right place to go.

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite." - Sam Levenson

This is where we seem to do the opposite of that.
    Last edited by eddy_berry; 06-10-13 at 09:40 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 11:32 AM
    More diapers
    depends mean good mornings ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 11:58 AM
    Avi: Tony.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: What?
    Avi: Look in the dog.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: What do you mean "look in the dog?"
    Avi: I mean open him up.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: It's not as if it's a tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?
    sad_old_man and todbanner like this.
    06-09-13 06:36 PM
    Avi: Tony.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: What?
    Avi: Look in the dog.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: What do you mean "look in the dog?"
    Avi: I mean open him up.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: It's not as if it's a tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?
    I don't rhink I like your friends
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 06:45 PM
    You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    sad_old_man and todbanner like this.
    06-09-13 06:51 PM
8,949 ... 34567 ...