Oh that guy isn't a robot. Just an ***** who thinks we are idiots. He gets elected ever again and we will be the idiots. You know how I know he isn't a robot? Because they had to dress him up and teach him how not to act like a robot. The real robots are programmed by their keepers. They look good from the getgo. Unless our Canadian robots are just not sophisticated enough. Then it is entirely plausible.
    he didn't get elected because we are idiots he got elected because there was millions of robo calls made canada to give false polling stations, deter voters who where known supporters ofnother parties and other such tactcs.

look up the Robogate scandel. harper was not elected
    sad_old_man and gdg521 like this.
    06-08-13 09:37 AM
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.
    sad_old_man and todbanner like this.
    06-08-13 09:48 AM
    Attachment 169406

here's the guard dog at work...
    You don't understand the art of guard dogging. Just try to sneak in that window.

He is wearing his couch camo. Only the trained eye will even see him there blending in the way he does.
    It takes years of training and patience to lay as still as he is for hours on end. All the while being at full alert, waiting for subtle changes in air pressure, a sound (undetectable by humans) or a scent that may indicate the presence of an intruder. It is physically exhausting.

Sit back in your computer chair, oblivious to the dangers around you. Don't worry, he is protecting you. It is selfless work and you should appreciate it more.

He will let you know when he is off duty. One indicator is when he asks if you would like to go for a walk. I suspect you don't know that going for a walk is another selfless act also for your benefit. He is looking out for your health. After all, without you who would fill the dish and run the door knobs.

Damn door knobs. My kingdom for a pair of thumbs!
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-08-13 10:08 AM
    he didn't get elected because we are idiots he got elected because there was millions of robo calls made canada to give false polling stations, deter voters who where known supporters ofnother parties and other such tactcs.

look up the Robogate scandel. harper was not elected
    I think you misunderstood my post. He thinks we are idiots. And we would be idiots if he ever got re-elected ever again. For anything other than head doofus. I would vote for him for head doofus. Harper for head doofus!
    06-08-13 10:18 AM
    I think you misunderstood my post. He thinks we are idiots. And we would be idiots if he ever got re-elected ever again. For anything other than head doofus. I would vote for him for head doofus. Harper for head doofus!
    oh I hear ya now. I do not think he will be re elected simply because all the weight behind the robogate scandal.
    there is a lot of not for profit organizations getting the word out, there are even community funded tv commercials getting the word out.
    06-08-13 10:21 AM
    All that was you censoring yourself? I can't imagine the day you stop.
    I plan on stopping one of these days....soon very soon....i'll prob get banned....but...whats that saying.... I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member....
    sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    06-08-13 10:27 AM
    Two Playbooks walk into a .bar
    06-08-13 10:34 AM
    Gentlemen may I applaud you all and your extremely professional approach to the task of displaying levels of insanity never before seen by any other human being, (bear with me on this non human members as your included too).

I am however a trife baffled by a few things like how does a baby know what nemesis means?, who is the rabbit?, why is the moon not made out of green cheese and chicken lickin and turkey lurkey were never accredited with discovering it and gravity as well?
    eddy_berry, gdg521 and Cynycl like this.
    06-08-13 10:51 AM
    oh I hear ya now. I do not think he will be re elected simply because all the weight behind the robogate scandal.
    there is a lot of not for profit organizations getting the word out, there are even community funded tv commercials getting the word out.
    They are all f****ng corrupt. Whats your choice....Justin (vote for me cause my dad was a prime minister) Trudeau....or I don't even know the NDP head...although i think its a she.

What I told all my kids: If you want to be rich, be a politician. Start small....work your way up...you will be rich very quickly.
    You will start off believing that you can make a difference, help the downtrodden, but quickly you will become corrupt and the bribes will flow. I always thought i'd make a good politician, I'd be good for about a week ....then i would look for all the perks, tax deductions, expense deductions and bribes.

Show me one person that says they wouldn't be corrupted as a politician and i'll show you a bull$$$ter.

And as for Harper: Its better the devil you know.
    eddy_berry and sad_old_man like this.
    06-08-13 10:52 AM
    Playbook#1......"We're looking for some" _&^)#@^ ERROR!
    Playbook #2.... "some .bar files"
    Bartender......"Sorry gents....we have no .bar files, but we do have a lot of bar flies"
    eddy_berry and Cynycl like this.
    06-08-13 10:54 AM
    Gentlemen may I applaud you all and your extremely professional approach to the task of displaying levels of insanity never before seen by any other human being, (bear with me on this non human members as your included too).

I am however a trife baffled by a few things like how does a baby know what nemesis means?, who is the rabbit?, why is the moon not made out of green cheese and chicken lickin and turkey lurkey were never accredited with discovering it and gravity as well?
    Thats not in the book i read.....That's the Colonel Saunders version you're reading....and while we're on the subject...How the F is Colonel pronounced /ˈkɜrnəl
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 10:59 AM
    Oh yeah...almost forgot, no pikeys�............I ****in hate pikeys
    D'ya like dags?!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 11:27 AM
    Squeal like a pig boy, squeal like a pig!
    06-08-13 01:24 PM
    Squeal like a pig boy, squeal like a pig!
    oh...guess the movie
    deliverance ...right....

This is my favorite quote....I would watch the movie 100 times just for this quote:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

or:

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
    sad_old_man and KittyBomb like this.
    06-08-13 02:41 PM
    I plan on stopping one of these days....soon very soon....i'll prob get banned....but...whats that saying.... I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member....
    There. are no bans here just position in the herd and thus far you are not too dusty......carry on
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 02:45 PM
    oh sure I like dawgs
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 02:47 PM
    oh...guess the movie
    deliverance ...right....

This is my favorite quote....I would watch the movie 100 times just for this quote:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

or:

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
    Live long and prosper!
    06-08-13 02:48 PM

quick before the zee germans gitz here
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 02:50 PM
    Live long and prosper!
    I knew it! A cling on in gnome's clothing

SECURITY
    sad_old_man, FF22 and todbanner like this.
    06-08-13 02:52 PM
    RULE # 2

NO CROSS DRESSING COWBOYS

My eyes just started to focus
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 02:59 PM
    RULE # 2

NO CROSS DRESSING COWBOYS

My eyes just started to focus
    no cross dressing is a mantra everyone should live by
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 03:02 PM
    cross dressing is fine, this is after all the asylum.

Roach smoking cowboys need not apply
    06-08-13 03:06 PM
    Don't bother helping will you boys. It doesn't matter anyway tell the ambassador to keep my cellar key because I've found a spade and I'm going to dig my way out.
    06-08-13 03:08 PM
    Live long and prosper!
    I believe with this group that should be:

"Live long and proper!"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 03:23 PM
    I believe with this group that should be:

"Live long and proper!"
    (feint sound of digging and muttering...... gonna get them all....mutter)
    06-08-13 03:31 PM
8,949 ... 23456 ...