now this thread I like .. well before SOM' s Thread which that one is the main atraction in crackberry
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 04:22 AM
    See...he started it....why is it always you guys trying to derail and hijack a thread....and you of all people...I would expect it of some of the others ...but an ambassador....whats the next level? How do i get out of being an abuser? ...not so fast...( I know you are prob typing up some pithy reply to that) .I'm a crackberry Abuser....well sometimes 'self' but what goes on the confessional...is between me and the big fella.....(God i mean)....you were going to start typing a reply again weren't you....

Sometimes I have real conversations....not just the ones in my head....with people and everything.....

LoL

I can just imagine the Crackberrians now....I'll just go into the forums and see whats new....oh...here's an interesting thread...

WTF??? What has done this ...Oh the humanity....They could have been saved....if ....if....if only BB10 was released on the Playbook.(see...see what i did there? bring it back to whats really important)..then the world would be right....and my BBRY stock would rise and the 3 shares that I bought at $15 would get me out of the poor house. Its those people that are selling short...and bad mouthing BBRY..thats why my stock has lost money...It can't be the marketing, or the software, or the 'stiff' rollout of the new phone.We have Alicia Keys as a spokesperson, she's experienced. She has a phone. Everyones buying them....well I think they are...I hope they are.....My kid needs diapers.....I know i'll just post another msg in the support thread...that will help....Why is everyone picking on us????

Deep Breath............................................ ......
    I'm exhausted just reading that. How long did you keep that lot inside you?
    06-08-13 06:45 AM
    this is just how us men act when we don't have our fiances our wives to put us in our place lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:11 AM
    I'm exhausted just reading that. How long did you keep that lot inside you?
    That tirade is a reply to about 5 different threads. I didn't want to 'depress' the contributors of those threads (sometimes the truth depresses) so i hijacked this thread...only to be hijacked by someone else...i'll just wait awhile and hijack it again.

I mean who doesn't love Alicia Keys "This girl is on Fire"....the new theme for RIM (I get tired of calling it BBRY see i've even started to shorten its name) but seriously...(don't the comics say that just after they've insulted you, said what they really wanted to say, and want to bring the audience back to their side?)

I have the utmost respect for all things Blackberry, and wait patiently, my playbook at the ready , to receive, (like Moses at mount Sinai) that most miraculous of operating systems....because i am a believer......I know ...I haven't always been one...but i have seen the light....my playbook was sick...and on the edge of death....but i asked for help....and someone spoke back to me....he said he was Support.....and he told me how to revive my playbook....touch specific spots (on the playbook...get your mind out of the gutter) ...and lo and behold it came back to life.....now i know some of you will say...the playbook wasn't really dead....but i have heard other stories...of people with dead playbooks....Playbooks that have been dead for weeks....and those people asked for help....Support answered them......A magic Box arrived...they placed the dead playbook in the box.....an angel took it away to heaven...then 1 or 2 weeks later another angel delivered the box back from heaven....then the throngs gathered around , opened the box, which entombed the playbook....and ...its a miracle......the playbook was alive... Now I have heard of some playbooks coming back from the dead and having the same afflictions....I think these were the playbooks of the non believers...or as the believers call them 'Trolls'
    sad_old_man and djenkins6 like this.
    06-08-13 08:23 AM
    this is just how us men act when we don't have our fiances our wives to put us in our place lol
    My wife doesn't know about this....she thinks i sit at home and do accounting....
    06-08-13 08:25 AM
    That tirade is a reply to about 5 different threads. I didn't want to 'depress' the contributors of those threads (sometimes the truth depresses) so i hijacked this thread...only to be hijacked by someone else...i'll just wait awhile and hijack it again.

I mean who doesn't love Alicia Keys "This girl is on Fire"....the new theme for RIM (I get tired of calling it BBRY see i've even started to shorten its name) but seriously...(don't the comics say that just after they've insulted you, said what they really wanted to say, and want to bring the audience back to their side?)

I have the utmost respect for all things Blackberry, and wait patiently, my playbook at the ready , to receive, (like Moses at mount Sinai) that most miraculous of operating systems....because i am a believer......I know ...I haven't always been one...but i have seen the light....my playbook was sick...and on the edge of death....but i asked for help....and someone spoke back to me....he said he was Support.....and he told me how to revive my playbook....touch specific spots (on the playbook...get your mind out of the gutter) ...and lo and behold it came back to life.....now i know some of you will say...the playbook wasn't really dead....but i have heard other stories...of people with dead playbooks....Playbooks that have been dead for weeks....and those people asked for help....Support answered them......A magic Box arrived...they placed the dead playbook in the box.....an angel took it away to heaven...then 1 or 2 weeks later another angel delivered the box back from heaven....then the throngs gathered around , opened the box, which entombed the playbook....and ...its a miracle......the playbook was alive... Now I have heard of some playbooks coming back from the dead and having the same afflictions....I think these were the playbooks of the non believers...or as the believers call them 'Trolls'
    Scrap exhausted I'm now absolutely knackered and verging on slipping into a coma.
    06-08-13 08:31 AM
    ZZZzzzzz.... * huh? what happened?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:38 AM
    I'm Irish....and the Irish like to talk..Oh i have an opinion on everything...i think its also an age thing...I'm just regurgitating whats banging around inside my head.....one of these days i'll stop self censoring...
    06-08-13 08:42 AM
    "What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?" - W. Clement Stone
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:46 AM
    What we have here is a failure

to communicate
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:47 AM
    allright then, I reckon the little rabbit gets ****ed
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:48 AM
    What we have here is a failure

to communicate
    oprah is pretty ok at communicating maybe we need a robot oprah
    eddy_berry and sad_old_man like this.
    06-08-13 08:49 AM
    I'm Irish....and the Irish like to talk..Oh i have an opinion on everything...i think its also an age thing...I'm just regurgitating whats banging around inside my head.....one of these days i'll stop self censoring...
    All that was you censoring yourself? I can't imagine the day you stop.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:50 AM
    Tommy: You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway. [looking at the milk Turkish is drinking]
    Turkish: Why, what's wrong with it?
    Tommy: It's not in sync with evolution.
    Turkish: Shut up.
    Tommy: Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.
    Turkish: Well, **** me, Tommy. What have you been reading?
    Tommy: Let me do you a favour.
    sad_old_man and todbanner like this.
    06-08-13 08:59 AM

Please don't try skipping your PB across the surface of a lake - I fear it will neither walk nor tread water. Although its ripples might reach the opposite shore.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:00 AM
    Scrap exhausted I'm now absolutely knackered and verging on slipping into a coma.
    Oh, sorry to hear there's been no change in your condition.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:01 AM
    oprah is pretty ok at communicating maybe we need a robot oprah
    In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
    06-08-13 09:07 AM
    In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
    I think I was pretty clear. Robot Oprah although a good communicator must never be president
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:11 AM
    You're on thin ******* ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, **** off.
    06-08-13 09:13 AM
    I think I was pretty clear. Robot Oprah although a good communicator must never be president
    There are already too many robots in public office. Not many good communicators though. Good speakers but...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:14 AM
    I don't want to go in there. He's a dangerous *******. Taken too many disco biscuits in the heat of Russian disputations. He's got as many of these nuts as he has those nuts.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:17 AM
    There are already too many robots in public office. Not many good communicators though. Good speakers but...
    agreed, Steven Harper is the biggest robot of them all. Considering he got elected via robo calls and election fraud
    eddy_berry and sad_old_man like this.
    06-08-13 09:18 AM
    I like dogs.
    D'ya like dags?
    Tommy: Dags?
    Mickey: What?
    Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
    Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more
    06-08-13 09:20 AM
    agreed, Steven Harper is the biggest robot of them all. Considering he got elected via robo calls amd election fraud
    Oh that guy isn't a robot. Just an ***** who thinks we are idiots. He gets elected ever again and we will be the idiots. You know how I know he isn't a robot? Because they had to dress him up and teach him how not to act like a robot. The real robots are programmed by their keepers. They look good from the getgo. Unless our Canadian robots are just not sophisticated enough. Then it is entirely plausible.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:29 AM
    There's a new one. Can't say id1ot but can say idiots. Well you, sir, are an idiots!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:36 AM
8,949 12345 ...