Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-kobi.jpg

here's the guard dog at work...
    06-07-13 06:21 PM
    You sir are promoted to the front of the herd.

For the rest of you, the view remains the same
    I want some of whatever your drinking!
    Cynycl and eddy_berry like this.
    06-07-13 06:23 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kobi.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	169406

here's the guard dog at work...
    Is that you?
    06-07-13 06:24 PM
    Is that you?
    That's Kobi (but i generally do that all day too)
    06-07-13 06:26 PM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.�
    ― Benjamin Franklin
    I never considered that "bacteria" was a collective noun. And I was a bacteriologist in a former life. No, SOM, I was not a bacteria!
    sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    06-07-13 06:36 PM
    Possum ....................
    Oh, like the PB, playing dead!
    06-07-13 06:37 PM
    “Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

-W.C. Fields
    06-07-13 06:44 PM

See...he started it....why is it always you guys trying to derail and hijack a thread....and you of all people...I would expect it of some of the others ...but an ambassador....whats the next level? How do i get out of being an abuser? ...not so fast...( I know you are prob typing up some pithy reply to that) .I'm a crackberry Abuser....well sometimes 'self' but what goes on the confessional...is between me and the big fella.....(God i mean)....you were going to start typing a reply again weren't you....

Sometimes I have real conversations....not just the ones in my head....with people and everything.....

LoL

I can just imagine the Crackberrians now....I'll just go into the forums and see whats new....oh...here's an interesting thread...

WTF??? What has done this ...Oh the humanity....They could have been saved....if ....if....if only BB10 was released on the Playbook.(see...see what i did there? bring it back to whats really important)..then the world would be right....and my BBRY stock would rise and the 3 shares that I bought at $15 would get me out of the poor house. Its those people that are selling short...and bad mouthing BBRY..thats why my stock has lost money...It can't be the marketing, or the software, or the 'stiff' rollout of the new phone.We have Alicia Keys as a spokesperson, she's experienced. She has a phone. Everyones buying them....well I think they are...I hope they are.....My kid needs diapers.....I know i'll just post another msg in the support thread...that will help....Why is everyone picking on us????

Deep Breath............................................ ......
    FF22, sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    06-07-13 07:13 PM
    No, it has nothing to do with the playbook or it isn't supposed to
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-07-13 07:13 PM
    See...he started it....why is it always you guys trying to derail and hijack a thread....and you of all people...I would expect it of some of the others ...but an ambassador....whats the next level? How do i get out of being an abuser? ...not so fast...( I know you are prob typing up some pithy reply to that) .I'm a crackberry Abuser....well sometimes 'self' but what goes on the confessional...is between me and the big fella.....(God i mean)....you were going to start typing a reply again weren't you....

Sometimes I have real conversations....not just the ones in my head....with people and everything.....

LoL

I can just imagine the Crackberrians now....I'll just go into the forums and see whats new....oh...here's an interesting thread...

WTF??? What has done this ...Oh the humanity....They could have been saved....if ....if....if only BB10 was released on the Playbook.(see...see what i did there? bring it back to whats really important)..then the world would be right....and my BBRY stock would rise and the 3 shares that I bought at $15 would get me out of the poor house. Its those people that are selling short...and bad mouthing BBRY..thats why my stock has lost money...It can't be the marketing, or the software, or the 'stiff' rollout of the new phone.We have Alicia Keys as a spokesperson, she's experienced. She has a phone. Everyones buying them....well I think they are...I hope they are.....My kid needs diapers.....I know i'll just post another msg in the support thread...that will help....Why is everyone picking on us????

Deep Breath............................................ ......
    Possum
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-07-13 07:15 PM
    I could use a fresh diaper as well.

Diapers all around
    sad_old_man and todbanner like this.
    06-07-13 07:34 PM
    The pisser is that this crap takes up space on CB front page: useless as BGR forums
    06-07-13 07:44 PM
    The pisser is that this crap takes up space on CB front page: useless as BGR forums
    What crap? I'm confused....well regardless thanks for reading...i'm sure we all on this thread thank you for your comments and we appreciate them. We of course will take your brilliant criticisms and comments up at the next meeting of 'our executive'. All are welcome whether in person or in spirit... Oh before you go.....Are you trying to hijack this thread?....
    06-07-13 08:16 PM
    I'm a glutton for punishment, just bought a Lenovo Helix and the front camera stopped working after 2 days.
    so you've come back to ol'faithful ! this old grey tablet ain't what she used to be but we still love her
    06-07-13 08:25 PM
    Did you mention the expected bb10 upgrade? Will it work on my Droid and ipad?
    your holding it wrong !!! I want playbook os.2.1 on a HTC One or rather HTC 2.1 ........Zing
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 08:28 PM
    you sir need a peanut butter and banana sandwitch, that **** always calms me down or have a glass of scotch. I do lnow one thing though read the thread title people know what there getting in to. well ok most
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 08:33 PM
    Nothing that a varied array of brandy, rum and amaretto can't cure
    Barracuda7772 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-07-13 08:35 PM
    Snatch is not a dirty word. Why don't people on TV say "snatch" when they mean vajayjay? Come to think of it, "****" isn't a dirty word either. Or should i say think to come of it. Meh.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 08:52 PM
    You are clearly out of the herd.

SECURITY!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 09:12 PM
    And if you are a pisser, put a diaper on.

On your way out of course
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 09:16 PM
    Oh yeah...almost forgot, no pikeys�............I ****in hate pikeys
    How long on them sausages Charlie? 2 minutes Turkish... It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago.....
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-07-13 10:29 PM
    You people are too funny! Thanks oh and I see SOM is back. Knew it wouldn't be long

Q10, 9900, 9780, 8330, 7520, 7510 And Playbook!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 10:35 PM
    [QUOTE=Cynycl;8615033]I could use a fresh diaper as well.

Diapers all around[/QUOTE
    Just stop inhaling those puree of rotten vegetables. What goes in and come out looks the same.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 10:49 PM
    you better be using the box cat or it's diapers for you as well.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 11:02 PM

LoL

Deep Breath..................................................
    Won't help with those concrete booties!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 12:37 AM
8,949 1234 ...