Wot?
    Pay no never mind. The ninja nurse has been sampling the meds again.
    04-01-14 03:22 PM
    See SOM you deprived me of an edumacation and I didn't know WTH them two personbodies were talken about. All them big wordies flying around. Maken my head hurt. Damn I need another beer.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-01-14 03:22 PM
    But I don't have any monies! Remember I purchased a smarty TV. You can come over and watch it and that could be your raise.
    See if you just got the Chromecast, you'd have lots of money left over for Som's war fund.

Perhaps you could put a for sale sign on the appliances (dat's the wersher and drier) and vehikles in the front yard.
    04-01-14 03:23 PM
    I is just havin sum food? (food loosely translated into stuff that doesn't wot kiils ya when yous eats it) (well not mediatetly)

1 x Rack of Lamb Ribs. (interpreteraitions 60yrs old goat)
    1 x Egg Fried Rice. (interpreteraitions scrambled eggs with raw cuscus mixed in)
    1 x Bottle of 2007 Claret. (interpreteraitions beetroot juice)
    Homemade granary bread. (interpreteraitions cardboard with lumps in)

Advice? Shuddup and stop whinwinging see eh? Mutter mutter........doin all this for them silly mericans and they not let me bomb anyfink? Mutter mutter...............
    Don't forgets the BEANO............

c
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    04-01-14 03:31 PM
    See if you just got the Chromecast, you'd have lots of money left over for Som's war fund.

Perhaps you could put a for sale sign on the appliances and vehikles in the front yard.
    And just what was I going to plug that cromie thingie into.
    As for the gems in my yard, looks like I going to have to take them to the scrap yard for quick cash to get SOM his raise. There goes the neighborhood. Its going to make my property value to go down.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-01-14 03:34 PM

Perhaps you could put a for sale sign on the appliances (dat's the wersher and drier) and vehikles in the front yard.
    Yeah, that's the ticket, Just stick a signs on the wersher and drier that sez "by tu, get me freez"......

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-01-14 03:35 PM
    As for the gems in my yard, looks like I going to have to take them to the scrap yard for quick cash to get SOM his raise. There goes the neighborhood. Its going to make my property value to go down.
    Now you're onto something. Remove the hornemants from the yard, property value plummets, refile taxes based on new assessment, pick up refund cheque, head to the Piggly Wiggly for a 12 pack. Head over to ma and pa's (aka brudah and sista's) place to round up da hornemants till next year.

Gosh Jed, youze schur youd not be doing any book lernin lately?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-01-14 03:42 PM
    Oh I gots this figured out too. While you wife is doing the whoopin crane impression to get goods reception for Wheel of Forchun with the buny ears, just sneak up behinder and .......
    04-01-14 03:45 PM
    Oh I gots this figured out too. While you wife is doing the whoopin crane impression to get goods reception for Wheel of Forchun with the buny ears, just sneak up behinder and .......
    And, and get slapped! Go plan.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    04-01-14 03:50 PM
    Now you're onto something. Remove the hornemants from the yard, property value plummets, refile taxes based on new assessment, pick up refund cheque, head to the Piggly Wiggly for a 12 pack. Head over to ma and pa's (aka brudah and sista's) place to round up da hornemants till next year.

Gosh Jed, youze schur youd not be doing any book lernin lately?
    Good plan for property taxes what about income tax.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 03:52 PM
    And, and get slapped! Go plan.

Posted via CB10
    No see eh, she's gots her hands in the air for the goods recipchen and she's not apposed to move till the mershial breaks so she kun go geets more beers from the icebox.

Do you needs an illastrutin, eliahstriaghtchen, ....... a drawrin?
    04-01-14 03:54 PM
    Good plan for property taxes what about income tax.

Posted via CB10
    Returnin empties for the refund is not a job, thus youze don't needs to worry.
    04-01-14 04:00 PM
    No see eh, she's gots her hands in the air for the goods recipchen and she's not apposed to move till the mershial breaks so she kun go geets more beers from the icebox.

Do you needs an illastrutin, eliahstriaghtchen, ....... a drawrin?
    I garunnntee if I try to plug anyfang in inyswheres her hands are going to be acrossed my face.
    I just may have to try it. It would be the most excitement in years.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dphjeff; 04-01-14 at 04:31 PM.
    04-01-14 04:06 PM
    Pay no never mind. The ninja nurse has been sampling the meds again.
    He gets his **** handed to him in that debate. He even admitted it later. It was pretty stellar.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    04-01-14 11:46 PM
    He gets his **** handed to him in that debate. He even admitted it later. It was pretty stellar.

Posted via CB10
    & no one cares... *crickets*
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 04-02-14 at 06:19 AM.
    04-02-14 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wot debate? Did I miss sumfink gain eh?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-02-14 06:54 AM
    Wot debate? Did I miss sumfink gain eh?
    You didn't misded nuffin here here. However you did here. I took the babies drawlin type thingy (his grand plan) and put it in motions. When and getted my hair cut (so I would look more handsomer), waited for the wife to get in her Egyptian type stance to pick up reception on the old TV. Yous all know I don't have one of them there Cromie thingies, so I use somfin elsed and just what I expected bee ich slap. While I was on the flo of my trailer home thinken to my selfs what just happen to put me there. But I couldn't hears myselfs think over the screaming and the kicks to my head. I doesn't know what's happen afer that. It was kinda like a night of drinken a couple fifths of whiskeys. Note to self thank the baby. What a night (I can't member) I am going to does it again tonight.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 08:09 AM
    You didn't misded nuffin here here. However you did here. I took the babies drawlin type thingy (his grand plan) and put it in motions. When and getted my hair cut (so I would look more handsomer), waited for the wife to get in her Egyptian type stance to pick up reception on the old TV. Yous all know I don't have one of them there Cromie thingies, so I use somfin elsed and just what I expected bee ich slap. While I was on the flo of my trailer home thinken to my selfs what just happen to put me there. But I couldn't hears myselfs think over the screaming and the kicks to my head. I doesn't know what's happen afer that. It was kinda like a night of drinken a couple fifths of whiskeys. Note to self thank the baby. What a night (I can't member) I am going to does it again tonight.

Posted via CB10
    Wait till you try it with a chromey. You might reach coma status.
    04-02-14 08:14 AM
    Wait till you try it with a chromey. You might reach coma status.
    Eyes telled you befo I'm not purchasen one of the there Googlie thingies. Member I'm not liking Googles. So no commas fer mees.
    04-02-14 08:28 AM
    Eyes telled you befo I'm not purchasen one of the there Googlie thingies. Member I'm not liking Googles. So no commas fer mees.
    Well fine then, be like that

By the way, whiles youze was on the floor, you didn't by chance happen to see my BB10 upgrade did yas?
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    04-02-14 08:43 AM

By the way, whiles youze was on the floor, you didn't by chance happen to see my BB10 upgrade did yas?
    It IS coming......

c
    Cynycl likes this.
    04-02-14 08:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    See their you goes doin all them silly things just to get wet legs see eh?

I can't remember when I is last beein slapped or shouted at by a bokkles of brandies so I is stickin to cuddling my bokkles see eh? Niser and safer?
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    04-02-14 08:47 AM
    While I was on the flo of my trailer home thinken to my selfs what just happen to put me there. But I couldn't hears myselfs think over the screaming and the kicks to my head. I doesn't know what's happen afer that. It was kinda like a night of drinken a couple fifths of whiskeys. Note to self thank the baby. What a night (I can't member) I am going to does it again tonight.
    Sound like a nice quiet "date night",
    Ah, the romance is in the air.......

c
    04-02-14 08:48 AM

BB10 update? Yous tellen mees Google getted smart and went whif the BlackBerry OS in stead off there crappy OS. Hey! Hey! What you doen in my trailer home?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    04-02-14 08:51 AM
    Sound like a nice quiet "date night",
    Ah, the romance is in the air.......

c
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    04-02-14 08:54 AM
8,949 ... 341342343344345 ...