You sure those "stripes" aren't in your skivies???????

c
    Nope they is there for a reason see eh. Donts ever tell enybodyperson else's see but I is wearin them to p1ss the authorities off. And you must mit that I is good at that eh? Just take this forum for sample eh? But look they is all there all of them.

One.........three............two and a Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-imauniformges.jpgit see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imauniformges.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	258497
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-26-14 10:35 AM
    Nope they is there for a reason see eh. Donts ever tell enybodyperson else's see but I is wearin them to p1ss the authorities off. And you must mit that I is good at that eh? Just take this forum for sample eh? But look they is all there all of them.

One.........three............two and a Click image for larger version. 

ID:	258497it see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	258497
    When I "wear" 'em, the wife gets pi**ed....

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-14 10:57 AM
    I is no chicken sh1t col see eh? I is a squadron leader......see eh?........mmmmmmmmmmm just let mees have a look..........won't be a moment...............ah yes two big stripes and one likkle stripes see eh? Squadron leader so their!
    Well you won't fess up on your call sign and you keep changing rank from Top Gun instructor, to civilian, to private guvamit contractor, to see fairing and iceberg driving naval captain, back to civilian, to submariner.

It's hard to keep up. Specially with all these distractions banging about.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-26-14 at 11:28 AM.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-26-14 11:01 AM
    I leave for an hour and the place goes to h3ll.

I found the new recruits hanging out with these tossers from another thread. Doesn't anybody pay attention when I'm not here?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images-1-.jpg

I whipped em back into shape and they are ready to deploy

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg

I can't believe they fell for that "Uncle SOM wants YOU" recruitment poster.
    03-26-14 11:07 AM
    Well you won't fess up on your call sign and you keep changing rank from Top Gun instructor, to civilian, to private guvamit contractor, to see fairing and iceberg driving naval captain, back to civilian, to submariner.

It's hard to keep up. Specially with all these distractions banging about.
    Lissen you likkle upstart and I is tellin yous see eh?

2. I is a sivillian see.
    5. I is conteracted see.
    4. I is allowed to wearing my ranks just like your feeble ranks is allowed to keep them wonse you is above a sertin rank see.
    9. I is never ever been a see farin capt ever not ever see. (that's SEAWARRIOR's job) see.
    7. I is never bein in a mekal tube full of ***** see.
    3. I is bein in a subarine see.
    2. I is frikend of them icybergurs and them polar bears that wot lives on them see.

At least I is nowin fings..................well sumtimes I is..............i fink..........
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-26-14 11:57 AM
    ps just remember kid............you was a lot better off in 1812 eh? See?
    03-26-14 12:10 PM

2. I is a sivillian see.
    5. I is conteracted see.
    4. I is allowed to wearing my ranks just like your feeble ranks is allowed to keep them wonse you is above a sertin rank see.
    9. I is never ever been a see farin capt ever not ever see. (that's SEAWARRIOR's job) see.
    2. I is frikend of them icybergurs and them polar bears that wot lives on them see.

At least I is nowin fings..................well sumtimes I is..............i fink..........
    so how would you like the new recruits to address you ?

It seems all the titles I've come up with are NSFW........ or so I've been informed.

Wots an 1812? I've only got a 30/30 an a desert eagle .50
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-14 12:49 PM
    I is no chicken sh1t col see eh? I is a squadron leader......see eh?........mmmmmmmmmmm just let mees have a look..........won't be a moment...............ah yes two big stripes and one likkle stripes see eh? Squadron leader so their!
    Squadron leader eh? Izit someone who squandered everything see eh?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-14 01:02 PM

2. I is a sivillian see.
    5. I is conteracted see.

You iz in subarin? Like one time I sleep over in an aquarium, iz a other type of subarin .you look out fishes all over see eh?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-14 01:11 PM
    so how would you like the new recruits to address you ?

It seems all the titles I've come up with are NSFW........ or so I've been informed.

Wots an 1812? I've only got a 30/30 an a desert eagle .50
    I thought the Kanaidum Gummit didn't lik civies to have handcannons????????

c
    03-26-14 01:27 PM
    I has bin doin sum deep deep finkin I as see eh?
    03-26-14 01:42 PM
    I thought the Kanaidum Gummit didn't lik civies to have handcannons????????

c
    Dey dosen't. So dey make it next to impossible to have ones. you pays lots of fees and join a gun club and buy a safe for the cannons, then buy another safe to keep the amo's, cuz its very bad if the amo's and the gun are allowed to fratenize with each others while locked in the safes. They must get up to no goods in the dark when nobodies is watchin.

Just in case the gun gets all lonely with nose amo's to keep it company, you shackle the triggers. Dat way the gun knows it's a prisoner. This is very portant for the gun to understands.

Then youz tells the guvamit yoose has a cannons, gives them a blood, and oder fluidy samples, finger prints, rental scans and some pubic hair to keep on file, and agree to let them come into your ouse without a warrant for the rest of eternity.

Heaven forbid you ever wanna part ways with yur shootin irons.
    03-26-14 01:43 PM
    Wood it be tall possiblesed that while I is away in this gordforsaken land of perpetual 4th of July, that you mericans could possibly look after the place in my abstinence see eh? Leeves you for a short wile and you is lettin them Texacans burn the place down eh?
    03-26-14 01:56 PM
    Wood it be tall possiblesed that while I is away in this gordforsaken land of perpetual 4th of July, that you mericans could possibly look after the place in my abstinence see eh? Leeves you for a short wile and you is lettin them Texacans burn the place down eh?
    Sure.
    Period.
    c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-26-14 02:06 PM
    Not to mention letting the new recruits run amok with every tosser from the other threads.
    03-26-14 02:14 PM
    Dey dosen't. So dey make it next to impossible to have ones. you pays lots of fees and join a gun club and buy a safe for the cannons, then buy another safe to keep the amo's, cuz its very bad if the amo's and the gun are allowed to fratenize with each others while locked in the safes. They must get up to no goods in the dark when nobodies is watchin.

Just in case the gun gets all lonely with nose amo's to keep it company, you shackle the triggers. Dat way the gun knows it's a prisoner. This is very portant for the gun to understands.

Then youz tells the guvamit yoose has a cannons, gives them a blood, and oder fluidy samples, finger prints, rental scans and some pubic hair to keep on file, and agree to let them come into your ouse without a warrant for the rest of eternity.

Heaven forbid you ever wanna part ways with yur shootin irons.
    sounds a bitz more intrusives than here in the land of Nuts and Berries, er I mean Unicorns and Rainbows.
    I have a couple of inanimate objects that people freek everytime I go to the ranges, or actually hunting with it. And yeppurs, some of them in uniformz and they do have "Stinkin' Badges".......
    Plus, onces every year, MIB type lookin' goonies come by my home/house/hovel and verify that my inanimate object can't hurt anybodies while in the safies. Pain in the arse, but well, whens we leaves this "Golden State", (and take our reitements monies with us, that's won't be happenin' anymores.

c
    03-26-14 02:35 PM
    sounds a bitz more intrusives than here in the land of Nuts and Berries, er I mean Unicorns and Rainbows.
    I have a couple of inanimate objects that people freek everytime I go to the ranges, or actually hunting with it. And yeppurs, some of them in uniformz and they do have "Stinkin' Badges".......
    Plus, onces every year, MIB type lookin' goonies come by my home/house/hovel and verify that my inanimate object can't hurt anybodies while in the safies. Pain in the arse, but well, whens we leaves this "Golden State", (and take our reitements monies with us, that's won't be happenin' anymores.

c
    Movin to Montana?
    03-26-14 02:49 PM
    Movin to Montana?
    They doesn't allow migreants in montenegro see eh?
    03-26-14 02:54 PM
    Movin to Montana?
    Thats one of our options, Either Montana (wifey from theres), Idaho, or N .Arizonie.
    Arkansas NEVER made it to the list of choices for obvious reasons......
    Still gots another 7 years of toiling......
    c
    03-26-14 03:07 PM
    They doesn't allow migreants in montenegro see eh?
    His not a migreant, he's regular height. Especially when he's got his platforms on for drivin his segway round the neighborshood
    03-26-14 03:14 PM
    His not a migreant, he's regular height. Especially when he's got his platforms on for drivin his segway round the neighborshood
    "Thanks", I thinks...............
    NEVER had those platformy shoes thingies, even tho we did grow up in the "Disco cr** era........
    Afraid of hights.....Falling down hurts, and I do enough of that on Friday/Saturday eveninks......

c
    03-26-14 03:25 PM
    "Thanks", I thinks...............
    NEVER had those platformy shoes thingies, even tho we did grow up in the "Disco cr** era........
    Afraid of hights.....Falling down hurts, and I do enough of that on Friday/Saturday eveninks......

c
    Perhaps you should retire somewheres there are no hill or mountains then. Nebraska sounds like the place for you. Got that Green Acres vibe.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-14 03:38 PM
    Perhaps you should retire somewheres there are no hill or mountains then. Nebraska sounds like the place for you. Got that Green Acres vibe.
    Nah, The Flyfishing su*ks theres.

c
    03-26-14 04:03 PM
    Nah, The Flyfishing su*ks theres.

c
    They gots plenty of flies. Big mother's too.

You must be using the wrong bait
    03-26-14 04:04 PM
    I has bin doin sum deep deep finkin I as see eh?
    I hope he didn't drown.
    03-26-14 04:12 PM
8,949 ... 328329330331332 ...