Does they have submarinersed thingys in sewers eh? Crafty likkle devils.......never knewed that?
    you've got it backwards,,, they have sewers in them submersibles,,, & it gets pretty ugly when they back up,,, nowhere to run...
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-25-14 09:23 AM
    Does they have submarinersed thingys in sewers eh? Crafty likkle devils.......never knewed that?
    Haven't you ever seen the movie The Hunt for Red Octoberfest?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-download-5-.jpg

Gots to have some way to drain the boat/ship/tube/deathtrap
    03-25-14 09:24 AM
    from what i've heard, "window licker" has an entirely different meaning...
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-25-14 09:25 AM
    Wot?
    I is desided kid that you should be the tester. I is therefore applicationing for yous to be the firstest submarinersed on this ear forum. I is sent your applicationed to the governements of the hole world wiv you S.V. And foto see eh? Do yore best on the terview won't yous eh?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-free-shipping-cute-font-b-sailor-b-font-font-b-baby-b-font-font-b-hat.jpg

Remembers you is a pathfinder see eh?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-25-14 09:32 AM
    I is desided kid that you should be the tester. I is therefore applicationing for yous to be the firstest submarinersed on this ear forum. I is sent your applicationed to the governements of the hole world wiv you S.V. And foto see eh? Do yore best on the terview won't yous eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free-shipping-cute-font-b-sailor-b-font-font-b-baby-b-font-font-b-hat.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	258226

Thanks but I'll have to pass. I'm a boob man, not a tube man. I thought that was a given.

I'll go reconnoiter at the local Hooters and provide my sit rep stat.

how'd that be?
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-25-14 at 10:16 AM.
    03-25-14 09:40 AM

Name:	Free-shipping-cute-font-b-sailor-b-font-font-b-baby-b-font-font-b-hat.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	258226

Makes sure you have a clean diaper (in case your in an accident, or have one), and NO mushed peas before the interview.......

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-25-14 09:40 AM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg

So far it's all clear. No tally bans in sight. I'll continue my patrol and report any suspicious activity.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-25-14 at 11:12 AM.
    03-25-14 10:20 AM
    Attachment 258238

So far it's all clear. No tally bans in sight. I'll continue my patrol and report any suspicious activity.
    bad attachment
    c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    03-25-14 10:35 AM
    @sad_old_man - I see you finally did have that chat with the moderator team to resolve all your differences. Good for you!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-25-14 10:36 AM

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	258248

Red Five, I'm going in.......

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-25-14 11:27 AM
    @sad_old_man - I see you finally did have that chat with the moderator team to resolve all your differences. Good for you!
    I is not talkin to nones of them their moderadiators see eh? They is hatin mees for sum reeson and I is not carin see eh? You is one so you can talks to them and their you go. I is bizzy wiv portant fings not them!
    03-25-14 11:59 AM
    My bad. I assumed your return here must mean some reconciliation to have taken place. And BTW: I can't talk to the moderators here, I'm on their ignore list!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-25-14 12:04 PM
    Red Five, I'm going in.......

c
    Four you goes in just listened to this then eh?

While I is bein werever I was doin watever I is doin, I is finking see eh an issue is cummings up wiv a new vension for us mobly done personbodys. Itsonly a prototipe fingy but wiv a likkle bit of works is gonna be credible and bb better look out cause ear I *** see.

If anybodypersons wants to get in on the top ground then apply for to be a shareholding directorbody right know see? Applikations will close whenever I say and kandidatings not havin there S.V. Submitters on time will be erradicated ok!

Feest yer eyeses on this then eh?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-copy-animated-leprechaun-comes-out-hut-dances.gif
    Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-25-14 12:07 PM
    Sorry wrong vension see eh?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-hands-free-cell-phone.jpg
    03-25-14 12:11 PM

While I is bein werever I was doin watever I is doin, I is finking see eh an issue is cummings up wiv a new vension for us mobly done personbodys. Itsonly a prototipe fingy but wiv a likkle bit of works is gonna be credible and bb better look out cause ear I *** see.

If anybodypersons wants to get in on the top ground then apply for to be a shareholding directorbody right know see? Applikations will close whenever I say and kandidatings not havin there S.V. Submitters on time will be erradicated ok!

Name:	Copy of Animated-Leprechaun-comes-out-of-hut-and-dances.gif 
Views:	160 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	258259
    Your first GIF!

Atta boy Luther.......
    03-25-14 12:12 PM
    Your first GIF!

Atta boy Luther.......
    Stupid frog!
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-25-14 12:14 PM

Name:	hands-free-cell-phone.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	258263
    Oh, otay, got the right info for the RFQ. I know sumbodie in Supplies chains manmygmentz that can help with the develpopment
    of the "Device Retensionz Modulz" for you. But theres would be a smalls non-recurings emngineerz fees thio......

c
    03-25-14 12:15 PM
    Oh, otay, got the right info for the RFQ. I know sumbodie in Supplies chains manmygmentz that can help with the develpopment
    of the "Device Retensionz Modulz" for you. But theres would be a smalls non-recurings emngineerz fees thio......

c
    Just needs sum thin tunings see eh and then it's a hit see? I is always wears one.
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-25-14 12:54 PM
    Just needs sum thin tunings see eh and then it's a hit see? I is always wears one.
    Seemz like that is cutting of the bloods supply to your brain.....

Oh yeah, now we knoes the reasons......

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-25-14 12:58 PM

Name:	hands-free-cell-phone.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	258263
    That unit will come in handy on my current mission ...... I need my hands free
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-25-14 01:39 PM
    My bad. I assumed your return here must mean some reconciliation to have taken place. And BTW: I can't talk to the moderators here, I'm on their ignore list!
    *badge of honor* "go ahead & ignore me,,, i didn't want to share my wisdom w/ you anyway..."
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    03-25-14 01:56 PM

Name:	Copy of Animated-Leprechaun-comes-out-of-hut-and-dances.gif 
Views:	160 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	258259
    i'm in...
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-25-14 01:57 PM
    not sure who'd be interested, but, i'm getting rid of my baby to pay off my med bills & cover a road trip to the Keys...

*** HK 94 9mm Like MP5 HK94 H&K collapsible STOCK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com ***
    All I have to say to that is

Oh you 'mericans and your guns

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    03-25-14 02:31 PM
    not sure who'd be interested, but, i'm getting rid of my baby to pay off my med bills & cover a road trip to the Keys...

Pretty. But, alas, the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows "frowns" upon these things for us upright citizens......
    I have 2 other "things" that they always give be a bad time EVERYTIME I bring it out to play...........
    No Baby, not what your thinking (or doing)....

c

*** HK 94 9mm Like MP5 HK94 H&K collapsible STOCK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com ***
    SEAWARRIOR, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    03-25-14 02:35 PM

Oh oh oh oh oh............can I comes as well oh please say yes oh oh..........we're all goin on a summer boliday, no more fishing for a week or too.........oh yes yes yes........ I is sited nows eh?
    Carl Estes, SEAWARRIOR and Cynycl like this.
    03-25-14 03:24 PM
8,949 ... 326327328329330 ...