Oh good another crazy morning to wake up to - now its time to chomp some trees -- and check remainders for bullet holes just in case!
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    03-24-14 07:18 AM
    Oh good another crazy morning to wake up to - now its time to chomp some trees -- and check remainders for bullet holes just in case!
    Just be carefuls with your teefs, those left over bullits stuk in the treez can reek havok with your would cutterz.......

c
    Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    03-24-14 08:24 AM
    Ok.....ok I is not bein appy see eh? And you lot is nowin why see eh? I is wantin to nose who it was that stitched me up see eh?

I is promisin to not bomb your house flat if you holded your likkle handy up and mit it eh? If you is doesn't mit and handiest up I is gonna bomb Everyfink personbodies see eh?

Who is it that pays my ugly bad tempered brother to kidnapping me in middle of night when I is just sittin speekin wiv some olive trees and I is bungled in a bag and then dressed up as a frog! Then I is thrown out into the see sea and wiv everybodies laughin see eh?

It is was one of yous so I is askin for a mission right now see?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-brother3.jpg

And is snot funny see?
    03-24-14 01:12 PM
    Ok.....ok I is not bein appy see eh? And you lot is nowin why see eh? I is wantin to nose who it was that stitched me up see eh?

I is promisin to not bomb your house flat if you holded your likkle handy up and mit it eh? If you is doesn't mit and handiest up I is gonna bomb Everyfink personbodies see eh?

Who is it that pays my ugly bad tempered brother to kidnapping me in middle of night when I is just sittin speekin wiv some olive trees and I is bungled in a bag and then dressed up as a frog! Then I is thrown out into the see sea and wiv everybodies laughin see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brother3.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	257937

And is snot funny see?
    Wadnt mees!
    And I fink you and the "other", need to sit around a campfire and sing Kumbye-ah...........
    Ok, maybees a "Kowboy" fire........
    ps. kool avatar....
    c
    03-24-14 01:38 PM
    @sad_old_man - Couldn't stay away? Ah well, figures...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-14 02:00 PM
    Was there any cement tied to your frog legs? Your bro appeared very interested in contesting the Baby for the rights to Barrier Reef Mark III. Sounds like an old fashioned hit to me...
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-24-14 02:03 PM

And is snot funny see?

damn,,, i woulda luuuved to been there 4 that,,, I always miss the good stuff...
    03-24-14 02:06 PM
    L

And is snot funny see?
    Wadnt mees!
    And I fink you and the "other", need to sit around a campfire and sing Kumbye-ah...........
    Ok, maybees a "Kowboy" fire........
    ps. kool avatar....
    c
    I doesn't does campin see not ever. He frew mees in the shark infested ice bergs fested water he did but sumone told him to does it see eh? And they is laughing at me as well see eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm now whiches one of yous licks water I wonder...........? Oh and I is havin a very very bad headick as well?
    03-24-14 02:06 PM
    Was there any cement tied to your frog legs? Your bro appeared very interested in contesting the Baby for the rights to Barrier Reef Mark III. Sounds like an old fashioned hit to me...
    he wasn't hit,,, he was snatched...
    03-24-14 02:07 PM
    Ok funny..........very funny........... If I is tellin you I is been eeten by a shark you is not finding that funny eh? I is gonna find out so better holdy up them likkle handiest now then eh?
    03-24-14 02:15 PM
    Ok funny..........very funny........... If I is tellin you I is been eeten by a shark you is not finding that funny eh? I is gonna find out so better holdy up them likkle handiest now then eh?
    Oh yeah? LOLOLOLOLOLOL .The Baby has likkle hands...likkle everything...come to think of it, the Baby planted the idea with words of "demise" and "wakes" and "wills" and such...and he does licks his bath!
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 03-24-14 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Threw the Baby under the bus.
    03-24-14 02:20 PM
    I'd start with the usual suspects like the cat....then move on down the list of critters till you find the one who can'ts stops laffin their arses off when they get a load of your frog impression.

Hold on a cottin pikin moment here..........................does this mean we don't get to divvy up your kit?
    03-24-14 02:22 PM
    Oh yeah? LOLOLOLOLOLOL .The Baby has likkle hands...likkle everything...
    shaddap Grape
    03-24-14 02:23 PM
    it didn't originate here...
    03-24-14 02:24 PM
    If it's not one of that lot you might wanna check with the baby snatchin psycho that showed up recently.
    03-24-14 02:24 PM
    L

I doesn't does campin see not ever. He frew mees in the shark infested ice bergs fested water he did but sumone told him to does it see eh? And they is laughing at me as well see eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm now whiches one of yous licks water I wonder...........? Oh and I is havin a very very bad headick as well?
    Your Superior??????The one with a bunches of dangly thins on shoulders, little "poptarts" on the chest, BIG Raybans, and oh yeah, laughing hysterically??????

Was this him:
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-gregory-peck-macarthur-001.jpg

c
    03-24-14 02:29 PM
    I'd start with the usual suspects like the cat....then move on down the list of critters till you find the one who can'ts stops laffin their arses off when they get a load of your frog impression.

Hold on a cottin pikin moment here..........................does this mean we don't get to divvy up your kit?
    Boat/ship is STILL mine, mine, mine........
    I is been watchin "The Glades", and I can do reals good if I haz the boat/ship...........
    c
    03-24-14 02:31 PM
    Oh yeah? LOLOLOLOLOLOL .The Baby has likkle hands...likkle everything...come to think of it, the Baby planted the idea with words of "demise" and "wakes" and "wills" and such...and he does licks his bath!
    Ok the baby it is then.............. I is thankin yous for been a honourables grape an all that........... Okay now we're is that likkle diaper sniffer eh!................

By the way is anybodypersons knowing where I is?
    03-24-14 02:36 PM
    Ok the baby it is then.............. I is thankin yous for been a honourables grape an all that........... Okay now we're is that likkle diaper sniffer eh!................

@ sea level???
    03-24-14 02:38 PM

The DRINK???????

c
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    03-24-14 02:41 PM
    @ sea level???
    I is not daft see........ I is lookin at the see right now sea an i is here and it's not level? It has likkle bumpy bits and it goes up and down see...........not level?
    03-24-14 02:43 PM
    L

were they laughing in 'merican or the Queens???
    03-24-14 02:43 PM
    were they laughing in 'merican or the Queens???
    Mmmmmmmm tricky likkle sailor is you knot eh? Twas queens now you say it? But they is maybe kandunians eh?
    03-24-14 02:47 PM

Yooze up there in the clouds with the beavers...
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-24-14 02:48 PM
    Yooze up there in the clouds with the beavers...
    Why is it feelin sand in my bum then?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-24-14 02:50 PM
8,949 ... 323324325326327 ...