I think the offer was to go duck hunting
    I can help with that............

C
    03-20-14 05:52 PM
    You have to do it quick. It's way easier to go through the pockets before rigormortis sets in.........

c
    That guy is stiffer than a damp cardboard on a cold day, rigor mortis cant set in at all.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-20-14 07:08 PM
    Oh, never mind........
    No, wait, I'll send thems to the stores for bokkles, then motor away and find this crew:
    Attachment 256808
    Those girls look like the rigor mortis has set in..........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-20-14 07:11 PM
    http://bible.us/exo20.4-19.esv ?You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. ?You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. ?Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. ?Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. ?You shall not murder. ?You shall not commit adultery. ?You shall not steal. ?You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. ?You shall not covet your neighbor?s house; you shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor?s.? Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off and said to Moses, ?You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, lest we die.?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 12:36 AM
    Great! Someone just turn this into the corner of a busy street!! Mutter mutter mutter..........
    03-21-14 05:53 AM
    Quick, get a P.O.A. signed. I want the boat/ship.......

c
    Can we get our priorities straight here??
    3) who gets the right to knit personbodies?
    9) who gets to keep the knitting swords?
    7) what are we all wearing to the wake??
    4) I suggest we all change our icon thingys to flying fighter thingys for the wake
    10) who gets to be in charge of bokkles, palm trees and soaky popcorn
    16) who gets the Canada Goose coat - I want dibs on this
    03-21-14 07:16 AM
    If anyone has a spare moment would they possible be able to explain to me what just happened then.
    03-21-14 07:17 AM
    If anyone has a spare moment would they possible be able to explain to me what just happened then.
    Beaver, Cat or the Angle of Mercy?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 07:27 AM
    Beaver, Cat or the Angle of Mercy?

Posted via CB10
    The God pilot.
    03-21-14 07:30 AM
    http://bible.us/exo20.4-19.esv ?You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. ?You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. ?Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. ?Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. ?You shall not murder. ?You shall not commit adultery. ?You shall not steal. ?You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. ?You shall not covet your neighbor?s house; you shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor?s.? Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off and said to Moses, ?You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, lest we die.?

Posted via CB10
    thanks for playing,,, but as i was an alter boy, i can tell you that there is no saving to be done here,,, i respect your right to believe in your chosen faith, but keep the sermon for your chosen house of worship,,, & i've found thru my experience, the 1's that preach the loudest are usually the 1's that need it the most...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 03-21-14 at 10:08 AM.
    03-21-14 07:42 AM
    Gilbert and Sullivan said, "Things are seldom what they seem".

SEAWARRIOR, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-21-14 07:43 AM
    The God pilot.
    Ooohhh!
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000879.png  
    03-21-14 07:44 AM
    not to mention they tend to get a little funky, left to spoil out in the open for too long.
    Seriously? He lives in a hole under a tree wif popcorn soggy from knocked over bokkles. Dees fings are more than funky already, they's downright mouldy. So letting them air out a bit in the sun's probly a good thingy??
    03-21-14 07:45 AM
    The Baby or some other personbody spained it already to you - SOM cast a magic spell on himselfness and disappeared. We are in the process of trying to:
    5) break the spell as its clear from the empty bokkles left in the last place he was seen, that he was so plastered that he can't remember his own spell so can't resurrect himselfness.
    2) we are also trying to lure him out wif : songs, vids, (I personally like the idea of a playbook tied to a string), and pleas.
    16) we are all doing this while being at the severe disadvantage of drinking too many bokkles, being half awake, out of our minds(natural state we have to just deal wif), or recuperating from having consumed said bokkles,
    23) so please help us cause we're all standing around the dock where he left us arguing about who was gonna do what, while waiting to board his boat thingy.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-21-14 08:02 AM
    The Baby or some other personbody spained it already to you - SOM cast a magic spell on himselfness and disappeared. We are in the process of trying to:
    5) break the spell as its clear from the empty bokkles left in the last place he was seen, that he was so plastered that he can't remember his own spell so can't resurrect himselfness.
    2) we are also trying to lure him out wif : songs, vids, (I personally like the idea of a playbook tied to a string), and pleas.
    16) we are all doing this while being at the severe disadvantage of drinking too many bokles, half awake, out of our minds or recuperating from having consumed said bokkles,
    23) so please help us cause we're all standing around the dock where he left us arguing about who was gonna do what, while waiting to board he boat thingy.
    Beaver are you drinking again? He was asking about the Bible Thumper.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-21-14 08:07 AM
    The God pilot.
    Blessed are the cheesemakers.... I think we are all in the wrong line of work.

Last edited by Cynycl; 03-21-14 at 08:48 AM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-21-14 08:37 AM
    Can we get our priorities straight here??
    3) who gets the right to knit personbodies?
    9) who gets to keep the knitting swords?
    7) what are we all wearing to the wake??
    4) I suggest we all change our icon thingys to flying fighter thingys for the wake
    10) who gets to be in charge of bokkles, palm trees and soaky popcorn
    16) who gets the Canada Goose coat - I want dibs on this
    Youse can have all that stuff, including your future coat, but I gets the boat/ship thingie.......
    I'm out shopping/interviewing for a crew this weekend......

c
    Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    03-21-14 08:39 AM
    Great! Someone just turn this into the corner of a busy street!! Mutter mutter mutter..........
    Maybe he'll go play in traffic

He must not have heard of the prophet George Carlin and the 11th commandment....

Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.
    Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-21-14 08:40 AM
    Life of Brian.....
    Man, that brings back some memories......

c
    Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    03-21-14 08:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    You are too, too late in posting dis here. Have you read our thread?? We are skrewed 16 ways to Sunday, never mind the silly 6 ways.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-21-14 08:47 AM
    Beaver are you drinking again? He was asking about the Bible Thumper.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean again - it never stops
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    03-21-14 08:49 AM
    George Carlin On The Ten Commandments

I have a problem with the Ten Commandments. Here it is: Why are there ten? We don't need that many. I think the list of commandments was deliberately and artificially inflated to get it up to ten. It's clearly a padded list.

Here's how it happened: About five thousand years ago, a bunch of reli*gious and political hustlers got together to figure out how they could control people and keep them in line. They knew people were basically stupid and would believe anything they were told, so these guys announced that God— God personally—had given one of them a list of Ten Commandments that he wanted everyone to follow. They claimed the whole thing took place on a mountaintop, when no one else was around.

But let me ask you something: When these guys were sittin' around the tent makin' all this up, why did they pick ten? Why ten? Why not nine, or eleven? I'll tell you why. Because ten sounds important. Ten sounds official. They knew if they tried eleven, people wouldn't take them seriously. People would say, "What're you kiddin' me? The Eleven Commandments? Get the **** outta here!"

But ten! Ten sounds important. Ten is the basis for the decimal system; it's a decade. It's a psychologically satisfying number: the top ten; the ten most wanted; the ten best-dressed. So deciding on Ten Commandments was clearly a marketing decision. And it's obviously a bull**** list. In truth, it's a politic; document, artificially inflated to sell better.

I'm going to show you how you can reduce the number of commandments and come up with a list that's a bit more logical and realistic. We'll start with the first three, and I'll use the Roman Catholic version because those are the ones I was fed as a little boy.

• I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE STRANGE
    GODS BEFORE ME.

• THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN
    VAIN.

• THOU SHALT KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH.

Okay, right off the bat, the first three commandments—pure bull**** "Sabbath day," "Lord's name," "strange gods." Spooky language. Spooky language designed to scare and control primitive people. In no way does superstitious mumbo jumbo like this apply to the lives of intelligent, civilized human in the twenty-first century. You throw out the first three commandments, am you're down to seven.

•HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER.

This commandment is about obedience and respect for authority; in other words it's simply a device for controlling people. The truth is, obedience and respect should not be granted automatically. They should be earned. They should be based on the parents' (or the authority figure's) performance. Some parents deserve respect. Most of them don't. Period. We're down to six.

Now, in the interest of logic—something religion has a really hard time with—I'm going to skip around the list a little bit:

• THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

• THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

Stealing and lying. Actually, when you think about it, these two com*mandments cover the same sort of behavior: dishonesty. Stealing and lying. So we don't need two of them. Instead, we combine these two and call it "Thou shalt not be dishonest." Suddenly we're down to five.

And as long as we're combining commandments I have two others that be*long together:

• THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

• THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.

Once again, these two prohibit the same sort of behavior; in this case, mar*ital infidelity. The difference between them is that coveting takes place in the mind. And I don't think you should outlaw fantasizing about someone else's wife, otherwise what's a guy gonna think about when he's flogging his dong?

But marital fidelity is a good idea, so I suggest we keep the idea and call this commandment "Thou shalt not be unfaithful." Suddenly we're down to four.

And when you think about it further, honesty and fidelity are actually parts of the same overall value. So, in truth, we could combine the two honesty commandments with the two fidelity commandments, and, using positive lan*guage instead of negative, call the whole thing "Thou shalt always be honest and faithful." And now we're down to three.

•THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS.

This one is just plain stupid. Coveting your neighbor's goods is what keeps the economy going: Your neighbor gets a vibrator that plays "O Come All Ye Faithful," you want to get one, too. Coveting creates jobs. Leave it alone.

You throw out coveting and you're down to two now: the big, combined honesty/fidelity commandment, and the one we haven't mentioned yet:

•THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

Murder. The Fifth Commandment. But, if you give it a little thought, you realize that religion has never really had a problem with murder. Not really. More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason.

To cite a few examples, just think about Irish history, the Middle East, the Crusades, the Inquisition, our own abortion-doctor killings and, yes, the World Trade Center to see how seriously religious people take Thou Shalt Not Kill. Apparently, to religious folks—especially the truly devout—murder is ne*gotiable. It just depends on who's doing the killing and who's getting killed.

And so, with all of this in mind, folks, I offer you my revised list of the Two Commandments:

First:

•THOU SHALT ALWAYS BE HONEST AND FAITHFUL, ESPECIALLY
    TO THE PROVIDER OF THY NOOKIE.

And second:

•THOU SHALT TRY REAL HARD NOT TO KILL ANYONE, UNLESS,
    OF COURSE, THEY PRAY TO A DIFFERENT INVISIBLE AVENGER
    THAN THE ONE YOU PRAY TO.

Two is all you need, folks. Moses could have carried them down the hill in his pocket. And if we had a list like that, I wouldn't mind that brilliant judge in Alabama displaying it prominently in his courthouse lobby. As long he in*cluded one additional commandment:

•THOU SHALT KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!!!

From George Carlin – When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops (2004)
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-21-14 08:50 AM
    thanks for playing,,, but as i was an alter boy, i can tell that there is no saving to be done here,,, i respect your right to believe in your chosen faith, but keep the sermon for your chosen house of worship,,, & i've found thru my experience, the 1's that preach the loudest are usually the 1's that need it the most...
    I was an alter boy as well and so was my brother. Do you think it has a bearing on the professions we all chose over being a god pilot.
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    03-21-14 08:51 AM
    Youse can have all that stuff, including your future coat, but I gets the boat/ship thingie.......
    I'm out shopping/interviewing for a crew this weekend......

c
    Sorry, guy, we is the crew, bestowed upon us before the lepronome disappeared, so it was his firstest decree just afore vanishing. You're stuck wif us
    03-21-14 08:52 AM
    A must read...

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-download-1-.jpg

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-download.jpg
    03-21-14 09:01 AM
8,949 ... 319320321322323 ...