Oh so that's how it's going to be huh? A thingy measuring contest.

Pick on the little guy eh? You should be ashamed
    Going to be a short contest! You know we all don't measure up?
    03-20-14 10:50 AM
    Going to be a short contest! You know we all don't measure up?
    Oh, the contest winner is determined AFTER we walk out of the ocean??????
    03-20-14 10:59 AM
    Oh, the contest winner is determined AFTER we walk out of the ocean??????
    Get out of the ocean you sneaky lizard. The Mark III is MINE
    03-20-14 11:05 AM
    I must be honest in saying I have not got the faintest idea what you guys are talking about between yourselves, but please carry on. The first step on the long road to sanity, can only begin once you admit you are insane.
    03-20-14 11:32 AM
    I must be honest in saying I have not got the faintest idea what you guys are talking about between yourselves, but please carry on. The first step on the long road to sanity, can only begin once you admit you are insane.
    We did that a long time ago. Didn't help!
    03-20-14 11:34 AM
    We did that a long time ago. Didn't help!
    Ah so there is intelligence on the forum. It didn't help my brother or I but I just felt I needed to say it. Now forgive me boys but it's been a while and I feel a need as the sun is over the yard arm to have a preamble down to the local pub for a sample of their finest grog.
    03-20-14 11:39 AM
    Ah so there is intelligence on the forum. It didn't help my brother or I but I just felt I needed to say it. Now forgive me boys but it's been a while and I feel a need as the sun is over the yard arm to have a preamble down to the local pub for a sample of their finest grog.
    Intelligence?: Don't think so!
    Helped SOM?: Nope!
    Beer thirty?: h3ll yeah!
    03-20-14 11:51 AM
    What's happened to browse by the way. He's not answering his phone which is not unusual to me.
    keep calling,,, he needs a hug...
    03-20-14 12:38 PM
    Shoo!! Scat!! Get away from the trail of my wotsits, bokkles and pasties!!! I'm trying to lure that lepregnome out of the hole. I even have a pot of glitters at the end of it.
    03-20-14 12:42 PM
    Shoo!! Scat!! Get away from the trail of my wotsits, bokkles and pasties!!! I'm trying to lure that lepregnome out of the hole. I even have a pot of glitters at the end of it.
    You need Playbook on a string to pull across the ground into the traps......

c
    03-20-14 12:46 PM
    Just saying the body isn't cold yet and there trying to take SOM's stuff.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    With the polar vortex no one can tell.
    03-20-14 01:04 PM
    With the polar vortex no one can tell.
    But he's in sunny Flordidia where it's warm?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:09 PM
    But he's in sunny Flordidia where it's warm?

Posted via CB10
    Naw he'd been dispatched and likely put in harms way. Had he remained in Floriduh he would have been blissfully shooting the botany subjects and wrecking guvamit vehicles in his never ending search to meet Elvis.

A good ole gun and knife show flea market in the Walmart parking lot down in Floriduh would cured him tuite suite. His present affliction is much more serious and he's no where nears a source of medicinal comfort, lessen of course you count the antioxidant qualities of beet roots
    03-20-14 01:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    You have to do it quick. It's way easier to go through the pockets before rigormortis sets in.........

c
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    03-20-14 01:30 PM
    You have to do it quick. It's way easier to go through the pockets before rigormortis sets in.........

c
    not to mention they tend to get a little funky, left to spoil out in the open for too long.
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-20-14 01:33 PM
    Then there's the fear that the Cowboy might be stoppin by for a cold one.
    03-20-14 01:35 PM

c
    I was calling YOU ALL vultures! I don't want to pick poor SOM's pockets. Beside who knows what in them.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:38 PM
    I was calling YOU ALL vultures! I don't want to pick poor SOM's pockets. Beside who knows what in them.

Posted via CB10
    Yooze late to the dibs party. Yooze a little upset.OK, you can have barrier reef Mark III. You deserve it...
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-20-14 01:46 PM
    Yooze late to the dibs party. Yooze a little upset.OK, you can have barrier reef Mark III. You deserve it...
    Does it have tires on it? You know if it doesn't have tires on it that I can remove and put it on blocks in my yard I don't want it.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:53 PM
    Does it have tires on it? You know if it doesn't have tires on it that I can remove and put it on blocks in my yard I don't want it.

Posted via CB10
    Well I don't think you can drag anything across the state of Georgia without a properly displayed rebel flag bumper sticker, so the lack of tires won't be an issue.
    03-20-14 01:58 PM
    not to mention they tend to get a little funky, left to spoil out in the open for too long.
    'specially in the humity/heat of Flodira.......

c
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    03-20-14 01:59 PM
    Well I don't think you can drag anything across the state of Georgia without a properly displayed rebel flag bumper sticker, so the lack of tires won't be an issue.
    Wait a second. What the hell am I sayin..........

get yur greebie web paws off of my popcurn maker.

Summavabiotch, I almost fell for that one.

shuddap Grape!
    03-20-14 02:00 PM
    Hey boys and girls its the first day of Spring and it will be warming up soon. Had to get my mower out to get it ready to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000877.png  
    03-20-14 02:01 PM
    Hey boys and girls its the first day of Spring and it will be warming up soon. Had to get my mower out to get it ready to go.
    what no factory installed cooler?
    03-20-14 02:06 PM
8,949 ... 317318319320321 ...