Ah all becomes clear as fog now see eh? You is a pikey from that heathen land wiv a white Rose as the county emblem eh?

Ok for edificational porposes of youself and for all the wayward mericans listnin see eh? I is edificatin yous all wiv a brief long history lesson see?

3. York!/(-+, sorry York}><{�, anyway that heathen land north of Lincolnshire?
    5. Tas a white Rose emblem wheras Lancashire has a Red rose emblem?
    2. Answer is simple?
    6. War of the roses where Lancashire beat the sh1t out of york?!-_) (I just can't bring myself to say it) anyway that's why you have a white Rose as an emblem?
    221. Robin Hood never ever ever did know where york/?(-+ was (this is pointless)?
    3. If Robin Hood did know where that heathen place was he katagorikally wood not go there see eh? (no normal personbodys wood see eh?)
    4. If you is souf of Wigan then you is a suvener see eh?

Have a nice day, suvern woosie see eh?
    Why are you calling me a porpoise?
    03-15-14 05:26 PM
    In that case I'll tell the beaver of you?

Attachment 255344
    Oh my poor eyes!! They're melting!!
    03-15-14 05:27 PM
    Look like you went ahead with the antifreeze see eh? I'm Sir senator kat see, aint no waddling like a duck, I prefer iceberg see eh, enemies look for boats they dont be looking for no ice bergs. Boats and ships sink , never heard of ice berg sink see eh?
    Icebergs do sink, especially if you use C4.
    03-15-14 05:27 PM
    You do what you want with the curry puff in your own private home. That curry puff is as Britannia as the waving lumberjack!
    Is the waving lumberjack the 6th member of The Village People?
    03-15-14 05:29 PM
    Is the waving lumberjack the 6th member of The Village People?
    Is he part of the union?
    03-15-14 05:41 PM
    Quoting yourself and then arguing with yourself does indeed help your case, I'm afraid...
    Statues get drunk and get high ya know

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    03-15-14 06:13 PM
    Is he part of the union?
    Boiler Makers Union?
    03-15-14 06:25 PM
    I've no idea what you mean...
    I'll get banned if I'll give you the idea

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    03-16-14 05:28 AM
    Statues get drunk and get high ya know
    No really? I hadn't noticed yet...
    And PS, don't get banned just yet. There are still fun times ahead...
    03-16-14 05:53 AM
    How was Canada BTW?
    03-16-14 08:29 AM
    if you see this guy prowlin' around, i.d. friend or foe...

Attachment 255551
    Attachment 255552
    castoridae likes this.
    03-16-14 09:14 AM
    if you see this guy prowlin' around, i.d. friend or foe...

Attachment 255551
    Attachment 255552
    FRIEND !!!! Ever and always.
    03-16-14 09:39 AM
    @miss_morgana - You will be missed, not by many, but definitively by me!
    03-16-14 11:23 AM
    [INFO] Moderators - Do not post complaints about Moderators. Mobile Nations has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator. Every day, our moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all moderator decisions are final. We trust that any action that a moderator takes will follow the above rules and guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about any moderator action.

Appeals/Complaints - If you feel that a mistake has been made or you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about an action, you may contact our Community Manager James Falconer: james AT mobilenations dot com.
    [/INFO]

[WARN] Abuse of a Moderator - Our moderators volunteer their own time and resources to make our communities awesome places to be. Abuse of moderators will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint or issue with a moderator, please bring it up privately via private message, or email our Community Manager, James Falconer at james AT mobilenations dot com [/WARN]

Folks, a number of posts were deleted. They violated Community Guidelines, plain and simple. After the back and forth that was going on, and the reports that were flying, consider it fortunate that the thread isn't joining the dustbin of dead threads. If you have personal issues with another member of CrackBerry, Report, or PM. This has been standard policy here for years, and is nothing new. Calling admins out on the public forum isn't allowed, and is a fast way to earn a ticket off for a while. If this is news to you, it is time to review the Community Guidelines.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-16-14 12:02 PM
    [INFO] Moderators - Do not post complaints about Moderators. Mobile Nations has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator. Every day, our moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all moderator decisions are final. We trust that any action that a moderator takes will follow the above rules and guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about any moderator action.

Appeals/Complaints - If you feel that a mistake has been made or you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about an action, you may contact our Community Manager James Falconer: james AT mobilenations dot com.
    [/INFO]

[WARN] Abuse of a Moderator - Our moderators volunteer their own time and resources to make our communities awesome places to be. Abuse of moderators will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint or issue with a moderator, please bring it up privately via private message, or email our Community Manager, James Falconer at james AT mobilenations dot com [/WARN]

Folks, a number of posts were deleted. They violated Community Guidelines, plain and simple. After the back and forth that was going on, and the reports that were flying, consider it fortunate that the thread isn't joining the dustbin of dead threads. If you have personal issues with another member of CrackBerry, Report, or PM. This has been standard policy here for years, and is nothing new. Calling admins out on the public forum isn't allowed, and is a fast way to earn a ticket off for a while. If this is news to you, it is time to review the Community Guidelines.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Sir, as your post refers to the abuse of Moderators and I was the only member to mention the term moderator and mine are the only posts you have removed I can only assume that your reference is directed at myself. I have no wish as I stated in my pm to the moderator responsible to involve any other members in my response to his actions. It is my decision alone and as requested in my pm I would appreciate final closure of this issue by deleted the offending thread and closing my crackberry account. As this would in all probability reduce the number of complaints made to you by other "members" greatly it would be in everyone's interest if you with respect complied with my wishes. As far as I am concerned this is an end to the issue. I am not a child at primary school and I resent being treated like one.
    03-16-14 12:18 PM
    Sir, as your post refers to the abuse of Moderators and I was the only member to mention the term moderator and mine are the only posts you have removed I can only assume that your reference is directed at myself.
    You are mistaken on both points, and the proof is that you remain un-banned (so far).
    BergerKing and castoridae like this.
    03-16-14 12:42 PM
    You are mistaken on both points, and the proof is that you remain un-banned (so far).
    Sir, I cannot tell if any other member mentioned moderators as the said posts have been deleted? It would be difficult given the role I play on behalf of the USA to have a problem with authority or discipline but but I do have a problem with discipline without a reason. I have still no idea what it is that offended people about the thread and not not been informed as to the reason for its removal from this forum. However past actions lead me to believe that my attempt for people to see reason will as usual be in vain. I appreciate that you have a position to uphold but while upholding this position on behalf of other members, please remember that I also at the moment am still a member am I not?

Regards
    Mike
    03-16-14 01:30 PM
    Sir, as your post refers to the abuse of Moderators and I was the only member to mention the term moderator and mine are the only posts you have removed I can only assume that your reference is directed at myself. I have no wish as I stated in my pm to the moderator responsible to involve any other members in my response to his actions. It is my decision alone and as requested in my pm I would appreciate final closure of this issue by deleted the offending thread and closing my crackberry account. As this would in all probability reduce the number of complaints made to you by other "members" greatly it would be in everyone's interest if you with respect complied with my wishes. As far as I am concerned this is an end to the issue. I am not a child at primary school and I resent being treated like one.
    apparently a couple of my responses were also, without reason or explanation,,, whatever, nothin' new...
    03-16-14 02:04 PM
    Mike please stick around. They banned one of the trolls on this thread and now there is only one to go. Maybe the other will get the hint and leave on their own. Most folks don't stay where they're not wanted.

You on the other hand are integral to the fun and humour on here. Just wouldn't be the same without you're little lepragnome misadventures.

Hope you stick around
    03-16-14 02:06 PM
    Happy St. Paddy's Day? I'm wearing the green? I'm crying like the Baby in my green beer? Surely we can fix this?
    03-16-14 02:55 PM
    Happy St. Paddy's Day? I'm wearing the green? I'm crying like the Baby in my green beer? Surely we can fix this?
    Maybe the baby can offer his bottle for soothing purposes?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-16-14 03:51 PM
    Mike please stick around. They banned one of the trolls on this thread and now there is only one to go. Maybe the other will get the hint and leave on their own. Most folks don't stay where they're not wanted.
    The moderators will happily deal with trolls if they are brought to notice in the correct manner by using the Report tool. Making vague allegations in forum threads is counterproductive and serves simply to inflame the debate.

[warn] ALL- stay on topic, do not discuss the other members in the thread[/warn]
    Carl Estes and BergerKing like this.
    03-16-14 04:21 PM
    The moderators will happily deal with trolls if they are brought to notice in the correct manner by using the Report tool. Making vague allegations in forum threads is counterproductive and serves simply to inflame the debate.

[warn] ALL- stay on topic, do not discuss the other members in the thread[/warn]
    Stay on topic? This part confuses me....what's the topic?

Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-17-14 03:39 AM
    Stay on topic? This part confuses me....what's the topic?
    Don't go giving the game away so easily...

03-17-14 05:19 AM
    Don't go giving the game away so easily...

http://www.disruptiveleadership.com/...n-the-room.jpg
    Hey, I can only be responsible for my own actions. I just use this thread for playful banter lol

Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-17-14 05:41 AM
8,949 ... 313314315316317 ...