Remedy?:

6. Associated yourselves wiv the baby firstest.
    4. Pay the subscription and become a member of his exclusivity club.
    1. One becumming members of sed club and are converted to googlisms you may buys your first googlesed devise.
    7. Look up Wigan on Google.
    9. Turn left at Wigan.
    6. Forget any thoughts of leading a normal life again and accept the doctrine of THE GOOGLE.
    1. Forget I mentioned 6 as you were never normal anyway.

Have a nice day?
    Oiy - what abouts the sir lady beaver ??
    03-13-14 01:54 PM
    Oiy - what abouts the sir lady beaver ??
    You is too old for the baby see eh?
    03-13-14 02:09 PM
    Heck yeah, give 'em a syringe and a pc. of inner tube.
    Natural selection.........Darwinism........Stupidism...... .you pick.....

c

c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    03-13-14 02:10 PM
    Mutter mutter everybodyones off wiv dem big wordy fings gain eh?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-13-14 02:11 PM
    probably not good, you know what fish do in the water.....YUK!!!!!!

c
    Never in my own water

Sent from my Z10
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-13-14 03:22 PM
    Remedy?:

1. One becumming members of sed club and are converted to googlisms you may buys your first googlesed devise.
    9. Turn left at Wigan.
    6. Forget any thoughts of leading a normal life again and accept the doctrine of THE GOOGLE.

Have a nice day?
    6. We are not currently accepting new members. A down payment of $500.00 is required to be added to the waiting list.

4. Annual subscription fees, taxes, duties and bribery costs must be paid in advance for the first year if you want to be on the waiting list. Details will follow upon receipt of the $500.00 deposit.

1. Once a duly accpeted member, having passed all necessary tests, background checks, interpol clearances and bribery fees have cleared, you must contact Carl for prior approval of any googlesed devices. All request forms must be completed in triplicate and accompany the requisite application fee.

7. Under NO circumstances are you to look up Wigwan on google. This is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate revocation of your membership along with the assessment of appropiate fines.

9. You can turn any way you wish to get the hell outta Wigwan. The membership bylaws recommend doing so at warp speed. Seeking direction from SOM is highly discouraged.

6. You must google "normal" and report back to the execuitve committee with your findings within your first week as a new member. In doing so, you must demonstrate the secret handshake throughout the course of your presentation, while spinning a dinner plate on your head and gargling brandy.

69. All new memberships are probationary for a period of not less than 250 years.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-13-14 03:51 PM
    Remedy?:

9. Turn left at Wigan.

Have a nice day?
    I'm out! Remember F Google.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-13-14 04:10 PM
    I'm out! Remember F Google.

Posted via CB10
    Getting in is difficult, getting out, damn near impossible.

Remember weez is watching you through your new tv
    03-13-14 05:07 PM

Remember weez is watching you through your new tv
    You ain't watching much. Just some dumb redneck setting in his underwear drinking beer and watching NASCAR.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 05:13 PM
    That's because you haven't learned your name yet - how can you know where to go when you don�t know what you are??
    If you'd paid attention when they called out 'hey muskrat - turn left' you'd a been ok, see eh?
    But I'm not a muskrat... and I have a TARDIS (with wonking steering).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:41 PM
    Remedy?:

9. Turn left at Wigan.

Have a nice day?
    Do what?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:50 PM
    Mutter mutter everybodyones off wiv dem big wordy fings gain eh?
    I was thinkin' that too.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:51 PM
    Never in my own water

Sent from my Z10
    You're not a fish, you're a shark.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:52 PM
    6. We are not currently accepting new members. A down payment of $500.00 is required to be added to the waiting list.

4. Annual subscription fees, taxes, duties and bribery costs must be paid in advance for the first year if you want to be on the waiting list. Details will follow upon receipt of the $500.00 deposit.

1. Once a duly accpeted member, having passed all necessary tests, background checks, interpol clearances and bribery fees have cleared, you must contact Carl for prior approval of any googlesed devices. All request forms must be completed in triplicate and accompany the requisite application fee.

7. Under NO circumstances are you to look up Wigwan on google. This is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate revocation of your membership along with the assessment of appropiate fines.

9. You can turn any way you wish to get the hell outta Wigwan. The membership bylaws recommend doing so at warp speed. Seeking direction from SOM is highly discouraged.

6. You must google "normal" and report back to the execuitve committee with your findings within your first week as a new member. In doing so, you must demonstrate the secret handshake throughout the course of your presentation, while spinning a dinner plate on your head and gargling brandy.

69. All new memberships are probationary for a period of not less than 250 years.
    Not less than 250 years? Could be tricksy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:54 PM
    TWSS
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 07:55 PM
    TWSS
    Only sometimes...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 08:04 PM
    Only sometimes...
    Where did you spring from? I thought I'd lost you on SOM's boat/ship wotsit?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-14 08:10 PM
    Where did you spring from? I thought I'd lost you on SOM's boat/ship wotsit?
    What?? - I. Was finkin we was all standin around waitin to board the silly fing?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-14 03:12 AM
    You're not a fish, you're a shark.
    Shark......more like loan shark......I did eat navy seal today

Sent from my Z10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    03-14-14 06:09 AM
    Wots a hombre?
    Half man breed? Like a lepregnome?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-14-14 06:49 AM
    Shuddup silly canniballs see eh? Personbodys that live "THERE" don't understand lefts and Wrights see eh?

Psssssst think hillbilliys see eh................six fingers and seven toes...............erm may I introduce my wife and sister to you (the same person)..............Ahem get the meenings see eh? I worry bout you sumtimes canniballs.............i allus thought you was highway wise see eh?
    Your wife and sister also you? Colorful personalities you got see eh?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 06:52 AM

Who would join such a cheep club see eh? Now you kud be joining my sklusive ultra sklusive "fellowship of the honorable bokkles and goblet" society see eh?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-14-14 07:59 AM
    Do what?
    Have a nice day! Can you not listen property?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-14-14 08:01 AM
    What?? - I. Was finkin we was all standin around waitin to board the silly fing?
    Be a long wait cause I is here and is busy eetin beetroots and testing the vodka?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-14-14 08:05 AM
    Who would join such a cheep club see eh? Now you kud be joining my sklusive ultra sklusive "fellowship of the honorable bokkles and goblet" society see eh?
    It's super sklusive allright, because no one ones to sit around in a dank rodent infested cellar where all the bokkles are half full (of half drunk depending on your perspective), planing thermonuclear war on the half baked brower of a playbook. Even the popcorn is soggy, or so I've been told.
    03-14-14 08:17 AM
8,949 ... 309310311312313 ...