I get the feeling SOM is using his playbook the whole time he's in the plane as well.
    Yuppers, gots it mounted in the cockpit, but somestimes he gets confuzed as to which screen to pays tension too.......

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    03-07-14 02:29 PM
    I just bought my playbook a new toy!! Its a porable charger an I can use it when I'm on the plane Monday, on my way outta dis horyble cold place. Oh, yeah, an its the thingy you said you had, but you didn't really, cause your thingy had to be plugged in an mine doesn't.
    So now I get to use my playbook for the whole time Ize on da plane!!
    Ahem.....erm you could always join the 15th century and 'PLUG YOUR PB INTO THE USB PORT ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!

ps its the little rectangular hole next to the screen that should be located RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!

I just don't know.................
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    03-07-14 02:35 PM
    Ahem.....erm you could always join the 15th century and 'PLUG YOUR PB INTO THE USB PORT ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!

ps its the little rectangular hole next to the screen that should be located RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!

Alot of us "don't fly like yous", we fly Kouch........

c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    03-07-14 02:43 PM

The mosten true fing you ever said! You is lookin at your playbook an havin it plugged in your airplane an not never lookin up to wheres you goin, an thats why you fink you in Kanadanana buyin a Kajun coat, when all the time you is really comin an goin to Floryda an Limberpoll and same wif shootin dem poor innicent potted palm trees - you was pointin and shootin, but lookin at your playbook, wasn't yah?
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-07-14 02:46 PM
    The mosten true fing you ever said! You is lookin at your playbook an havin it plugged in your airplane an not never lookin up to wheres you goin, an thats why you fink you in Kanadanana buyin a Kajun coat, when all the time you is really comin an goin to Floryda an Limberpoll and same wif shootin dem poor innicent potted palm trees - you was pointin and shootin, but lookin at your playbook, wasn't yah?
    Unlike driving a car, there are no road signs or bill boards on the clouds up their see? After two hours of playing I-spy with my likkle eye something beginning with "C" it gets a bit boring.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-07-14 02:52 PM
    Unlike driving a car, there are no road signs or bill boards on the clouds up their see? After two hours of playing I-spy with my likkle eye something beginning with "C" it gets a bit boring.
    "Roger Eagle 1, just give me a second to update my crackberry fred"
    03-07-14 02:56 PM
    1..........er.......6..........er........7........ ...er...........how long is that?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-07-14 03:00 PM
    Carl?

Chromecasties?

Chocolat?

Caniduh?

Chunks?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    03-07-14 03:04 PM
    Dat was my impression of your radio communication with Iceman while you are off in the wild blue yonder.

Dats why I put the " " thingies
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-07-14 at 03:26 PM.
    03-07-14 03:07 PM
    Dat was my impression of your radio communication with Iceman while you are off in the wild blue yonder.
    I thoughted that icebergs started with a "eye"....

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-07-14 03:11 PM
    Nope nope not ever is I never ever never is goin to tells you my call sign see eh never ever ever see so there?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-07-14 03:25 PM
    I thoughted that icebergs started with a "eye"....

c
    eye see
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-07-14 03:26 PM
    eye see
    Said the blind man as he fell over the cliff?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-07-14 03:29 PM
    Nope nope not ever is I never ever never is goin to tells you my call sign see eh never ever ever see so there?
    Will yaz tell us if we guess it?
    03-07-14 03:31 PM
    Will yaz tell us if we guess it?
    Mathusela?????

c
    03-07-14 03:44 PM
    Alot of us "don't fly like yous", we fly Kouch........

c
    SOM don't know ifen hes in couch or cockpit or baggage! - he be lookin down at his playbook all the time an jus followin everbody whats in line and gets a seat. That's why he finks he's where he's not.
    He be flying back n forth cause he never looks where he's at!
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-07-14 03:45 PM
    SOM don't know ifen hes in couch or cockpit or baggage! - he be lookin down at his playbook all the time an jus followin everbody whats in line and gets a seat. That's why he finks he's where he's not.
    He be flying back n forth cause he never looks where he's at!
    Eventually, they will run out of those little 10.00 bottles of booze............

c
    03-07-14 03:49 PM
    Cuba...
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    03-07-14 05:05 PM
    Cuba...
    Aha a guessing game at last.....mmmmmmmmmmm now let me see..........mmmmmmmmmmm now Cuba eh?................i know FIRE!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-08-14 06:24 AM
    Aha a guessing game at last.....mmmmmmmmmmm now let me see..........mmmmmmmmmmm now Cuba eh?................i know FIRE!
    a true test of your skills would be to hit the Gitmo cages & miss the guys watchin' them...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-08-14 07:13 AM
    a true test of your skills would be to hit the Gitmo cages & miss the guys watchin' them...
    If I read this correctly, you propose killing all Gitmo detainees without killing their guards? That's a peculiar thought.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-08-14 08:55 AM
    It's 'fred', isn't it?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-08-14 09:07 AM
    If I read this correctly, you propose killing all Gitmo detainees without killing their guards? That's a peculiar thought.
    Only to you !
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-08-14 11:00 AM
    Only to you !
    Nonsense, sad_old_man, I'm not alone in this. If you kill them now, you should have done so years ago! Killing them now would only be an attempt to mask the political minefield Gitmo has become...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-08-14 12:18 PM
    Nonsense, sad_old_man, I'm not alone in this. If you kill them now, you should have done so years ago! Killing them now would only be an attempt to mask the political minefield Gitmo has become...
    Perfectly correct my young man! The thing is, this problem only arises when personbodys start there dogooding interference and creating grey areas see eh? Simple........black is black and white is white? Is they done wrong or is they done right? "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toothe" is that not the saying? I shoot at personbodys and I expects them to shoots back at me! Situation normal? They shoots at me and someone like you tells me to consults the 54 declarations of freedom and human rights and before I is read it I is dead! He gets a lock on me and I retaliate bt shootings him first, I is prostituted for being inhumane.

THATS WHY TERRORISM EXSISTS? They know we play by the rules when they don't have to! Why don't you try "turning the other cheek" when sombodypersons is emptying at glock in your direction eh see? Why does nobodypersons ever stand up and just say "SHOOT THE BASTARDS"
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-08-14 12:46 PM
8,949 ... 302303304305306 ...