And all this time I've been lead to believe a duck's azz was water tight.
    Not very? Especially after a night of drinking draft beer.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-27-14 09:30 AM
    Wrong forum.
    Eh.. BlackBerry 10 are the playbook so )

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-27-14 10:33 AM
    I guess I was wrong coming to you guys for legitimate help

Sent from my Z10
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    02-27-14 11:04 AM
    Anyone here experiencing the wifi priority issue when mobile data is on? And then wifi works fine when mobile data is off? I know I sure am

Sent from my Z10
    I'm running a Z30, and I have not seen any issues, but I haven't "looked" for any. I just tried wifi vs data and my phone uses wifi when there, and data when no wifi.

STOCK OS release, VZW hasn't released it yet as "They" are having some issues with the update...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 11:14 AM
    "For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened."

- Paul the apostle, Romans 1.21

Posted via CB10
    I likes you I does see eh? Part from the roman bit see cause I does not likes them romany type persons see? Does you wants to be knitted eh?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:24 AM
    I guess I was wrong coming to you guys for legitimate help

Sent from my Z10
    I thought you knew everyone on this thread needs help. Doubt they are getting any either.

Anyone who owned a playbook and then bought a Z -10 anyway is in need of much more help than can be offerred here.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-27-14 11:24 AM
    I'm running a Z30, and I have not seen any issues, but I haven't "looked" for any. I just tried wifi vs data and my phone uses wifi when there, and data when no wifi.

STOCK OS release, VZW hasn't released it yet as "They" are having some issues with the update...

c
    Thanks, as an update there was a blackberry rep at the mall when I went there he was utterly dumbfounded he had never seen this before he made a hot spot from his Q10 and my z10 would not connect unless carrier data was turned off when I turned carrier data back on the wifi vanished even though in settings it tells me I'm still connected.

Sent from my Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 11:26 AM
    Anyone here experiencing the wifi priority issue when mobile data is on? And then wifi works fine when mobile data is off? I know I sure am

Sent from my Z10
    Not haveing the problem
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 11:26 AM
    Not haveing the problem
    Stop being silly see. You is having problems just like us all is ear. Insekurity, unsertanty, voices in our eds, inkontinanse, diplodexamania, hypodroxidesesed thoughts and that's just to mension a few see eh? We could block book therapy and get discount if we could find a therapist as crazy as we are see?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 12:11 PM
    Stop being silly see. You is having problems just like us all is ear. Insekurity, unsertanty, voices in our eds, inkontinanse, diplodexamania, hypodroxidesesed thoughts and that's just to mension a few see eh? We could block book therapy and get discount if we could find a therapist as crazy as we are see?

Posted via CB10
    The fuk did I just read

Barracuda7772 likes this.
    02-27-14 12:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    WiFi problems not mental problems. Crazy lep.
    02-27-14 12:36 PM
    Thanks, as an update there was a blackberry rep at the mall when I went there he was utterly dumbfounded he had never seen this before he made a hot spot from his Q10 and my z10 would not connect unless carrier data was turned off when I turned carrier data back on the wifi vanished even though in settings it tells me I'm still connected.

Sent from my Z10
    Stock OS, or running an Update, or a "leak"??????

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 01:13 PM
    Stock 10.2.1.1925

Sent from my Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 01:22 PM

Sent from my Z10
    They all look like that when you ask them about the playbook
    02-27-14 01:23 PM
    They all look like that when you ask them about the playbook
    Please tell me your on your 3rd or 4th horse cause the others are mush stop beating dead horses lol

Sent from my Z10
    02-27-14 01:30 PM
    Please tell me your on your 3rd or 4th horse cause the others are mush stop beating dead horses lol

Sent from my Z10
    I'm not even on my fourth beer yet
    02-27-14 01:35 PM
    Stock 10.2.1.1925

Sent from my Z10
    You can torpedo me straight to H***, but, battery pull? delete and reload wifi settings?
    Question: any new apps loaded(or sideloaded for that matter) maybe causing this?
    Or did the Z10 do this from day one?

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 03:03 PM
    Why not directly use the autoloader from Lengends thread?

02-27-14 04:35 PM
    You can torpedo me straight to H***, but, battery pull? delete and reload wifi settings?
    Question: any new apps loaded(or sideloaded for that matter) maybe causing this?
    Or did the Z10 do this from day one?

c
    I don't believe it is app related it's happening to people worldwide and it all started yesterday evening for everyone

Sent from my Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 05:02 PM
    Why not directly use the autoloader from Lengends thread?

How do I use an autoloader? I've been curious about them for a while...will I still get official Ota updates when they come?

Does link back everything up? Is it safe?

Sent from my Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-27-14 05:05 PM

Sent from my Z10
    A few threads about it in the z10 forum (which may be old news by the time I read further down the thread)
    02-27-14 10:03 PM
    How do I use an autoloader? I've been curious about them for a while...will I still get official Ota updates when they come?

Sent from my Z10
    You should back up. Autoloader will erase the internal drive and reload the OS. It is pretty simple. Download it (large file) from the Leak subforum. Plug in usb and run the autoloader. It generally does not take very long. Safe and it the same as the official OS.
    02-27-14 10:06 PM

Sent from my Z10
    Yes you will still receive updates..
    What is your stl? I'll put a direct link here so you can download on your pc extract it with winrar or whatever backup your phone then just get things going by running the autoloader
    You just plug in the phone to pc and run the autoloader.. and leave it be 15-20 minutes..
    All your data will be wiped during this process

02-28-14 02:03 AM
    [sneaks in]
    @miss_morgana - I propose upgrading your status from "annoying troll" to "useful troll".
    But wait, I don't get to vote...
    [sneaks out]
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-28-14 03:24 AM
    [sneaks in]
    @miss_morgana - I propose upgrading your status from "annoying troll" to "useful troll".
    But wait, I don't get to vote...
    [sneaks out]
    I don't care what I'm considered by others..
    I know who I am and what I do.. in real life I am respected wherever I go and I always leave a place for hello
    Here on crackberry there are people who I help with this or that..

02-28-14 04:49 AM
8,949 ... 292293294295296 ...