They?
    We - we are all here - even the house joined us today!!
    02-19-14 12:54 PM
    100-1 mine.. but I think I'm gonna trade it for a 100-2 or the z30
    Meanwhile waiting BlackBerry 10 for playbook

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    oh yea I bought a z10 off kijiji a few days ago I was gonna get a nexus 4 but I saw a z10 for 175 someone was desperate lol I jumped on it.

I have a 100-1 and I think this is actually the better of the 3 well I don't count 100-4 as I'm Canadian and the big red machine sounds a little evil to me (FYI I'm not on big red in Canada either being rogers)

I actually find the 100-1 to be faster than the 2 or 3. And we'll I wouldn't use lte anyways I always turn it off this is perfect for me

Sent from my new mystery phone using a sonic screwdriver
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-19-14 01:10 PM
    oh yea I bought a z10 off kijiji a few days ago I was gonna get a nexus 4 but I saw a z10 for 175 someone was desperate lol I jumped on it.

I have a 100-1 and I think this is actually the better of the 3 well I don't count 100-4 as I'm Canadian and the big red machine sounds a little evil to me (FYI I'm not on big red in Canada either being rogers)

I actually find the 100-1 to be faster than the 2 or 3. And we'll I wouldn't use lte anyways I always turn it off this is perfect for me

BIG RED (VZW) is kind of "evil", I got a Z30 a monthback, out/out purchase to keep Unlimited everything Voice/Data/Text etc. And ever since, they keep changing my plan from one to another when I haven't asked for a change, they just HATE the unlimited bits. Almost straight, but have to go back one more time to get my Unlim. Texting back in place. Oh yeah, NEVER, NEVER talk to them over the phone, because that gives them a chance to poke/change your plan with out verifying. THery do it every time, even to go as far as to just change to "Paperless Billing"........
    Always go into the Corporate store.
    Always...........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-19-14 01:34 PM
    Mutter mutter kandanudians gain eh see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-19-14 02:05 PM
    Mutter mutter kandanudians gain eh see?
    Wot? Sits....

C
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    02-19-14 02:15 PM
    Wot? Sits....

C
    Everyfink?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-19-14 02:21 PM

For some reason it's stable..

02-19-14 02:25 PM
    Everyfink?
    I think you mean "Everyting".........

c
    c
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    02-19-14 02:25 PM
    I think you mean "Everyting".........

c
    c
    I is abolutely nowing what I is meening see.............i fink?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-19-14 02:46 PM
    For some reason it's stable..

What do you mean for some reason it's stable? I've had zero issues battery lasts a good full day of moderate to heavy use. Doesn't even get warm like I hear most joking about

I also hear the powerVR gpu is actually faster than the adreno 225

Android apps run like a dream

Sent from my Z10
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-19-14 02:53 PM
    What do you mean for some reason it's stable? I've had zero issues battery lasts a good full day of moderate to heavy use. Doesn't even get warm like I hear most joking about

Sent from my Z10
    My Z9.4.2.321.9.3%.523.12 does that as well as see eh?
    02-19-14 02:59 PM
    You don't make sense when your sober old man go hit the juice

Sent from my Z10
    02-19-14 03:00 PM
    BIG RED (VZW) is kind of "evil", I got a Z30 a monthback, out/out purchase to keep Unlimited everything Voice/Data/Text etc. And ever since, they keep changing my plan from one to another when I haven't asked for a change, they just HATE the unlimited bits. Almost straight, but have to go back one more time to get my Unlim. Texting back in place. Oh yeah, NEVER, NEVER talk to them over the phone, because that gives them a chance to poke/change your plan with out verifying. THery do it every time, even to go as far as to just change to "Paperless Billing"........
    Always go into the Corporate store.
    Always...........

c
    You just forced me to check my plan. I got a survey from Verizon the other day asking how I liked how I was notified of my plan change. I do not recall changing my plan. So I just looked at MyVerizon on the Z10. It shows I'm still UNlimited data!!!! But I don't trust them.

The only change was to my billing and that was not satisfying. They removed my employee discount. While I had been assured that it would remain when I retired, they terminated it!!!

Maybe I should find another job - NO WAY, retirement is TOO GREAT! Highly recommended.
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    02-19-14 03:06 PM

Sent from my Z10
    I was saying in comparison with the other stl for some reason is more stable.. I thought the z10 stl 100-1 doesn't have wi-fi direct or miracast.. mine has these..
    I don't use 4g either so no biggy here

02-19-14 03:09 PM
    I have some really good alcohol for you.. it almost makes you a nice person when you're drunk.. but that's for beginners my alcohol is stronger

02-19-14 03:10 PM
    You just forced me to check my plan. I got a survey from Verizon the other day asking how I liked how I was notified of my plan change. I do not recall changing my plan. So I just looked at MyVerizon on the Z10. It shows I'm still UNlimited data!!!! But I don't trust them.

The only change was to my billing and that was not satisfying. They removed my employee discount. While I had been assured that it would remain when I retired, they terminated it!!!

Maybe I should find another job - NO WAY, retirement is TOO GREAT! Highly recommended.
    I feel sorry for you guy's :-/.. in my country career is great and cheap

02-19-14 03:12 PM

You are lucky to still have the Ulimited Data, they will try anything to get rid of the legacy plans out there. Best to go to the corporate store and have them flip the PC screen around so you can see/verify. Don't Trust, but Verify.
    All Igotta do is get my Texting back to unlimited, THEN I get to give the Missus my "old 9850 Torch and get her set up with what she has and no changes.......Drive one to drink .
    After the trip to VZW...
    c
    FF22, SEAWARRIOR and sad_old_man like this.
    02-19-14 03:29 PM
    I is abolutely nowing what I is meening see.............i fink?
    Well, how about giving us a clue??????

c
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    02-20-14 08:42 AM
    Well, how about giving us a clue??????

c
    Bout wot saktly see eh an i is tellin yous?
    Carl Estes and Hirazi Blue like this.
    02-20-14 10:36 AM
    Bout wot saktly see eh an i is tellin yous?
    i don't knoes anymores, I be confuzed....

c
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    02-20-14 11:01 AM
    I is here.........oh forget I said that?
    I is not here...noonebody missus meez! Anyone join me in a stiffener?
    Awww, I just wasted my 1500th post
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 02-20-14 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Translated to S_O_M speak.
    02-20-14 11:18 AM
    I is not here...noonebody missus meez! Anyone join me in a stiffener?
    Awww, I just wasted my 1500th post
    Aha see eh? I is been talkin to your bruvver see so I knewd he wood be tellin yous. We is all missin yous an issue as a likkle fingy you can come and sit on while we has our stiffner see eh?
    02-20-14 11:43 AM
    Who needs Facebook or whatsapp when we have crackberry

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-20-14 11:52 AM
    Aha see eh? I is been talkin to your bruvver see so I knewd he wood be tellin yous. We is all missin yous an issue as a likkle fingy you can come and sit on while we has our stiffner see eh?
    Just don't sit next to a potted plant....
    short lifespans....

c
    02-20-14 02:23 PM
    Just don't sit next to a potted plant....
    I think it was already established the potted plant incident was covered under the "Stand Your Ground" provision of Floridian "Law"...
    02-20-14 02:55 PM
8,949 ... 286287288289290 ...