Came home late last night and what do u know my playbook was on my bed so I opened it and let the new OS install and I was uop for bout 2 hrs playing with it I love the size and even thou I haven't had time to really dig in it I know I'm a love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    12-06-11 09:52 PM
    I Hope Today?
    12-06-11 11:01 PM
    picked up a 32gb from the last fire sale in Canada.
    Great price! Im a semi pro photog, so this will be handy when showing my pics to people

it's also a nice toy lol
    There is no fire sale, it's just a sale..
    12-06-11 11:42 PM
    I totally forgot about this thread and I've had my PlayBook since day 1. But since I also just got another one for my father for Christmas, I thought I had mind as well get on here and do it now. Perfect device for me and just keeps getting better and better! 3 1/2 yr BlackBerry user and counting...
    12-07-11 12:25 AM
    I HAVE MY PLAYBOOK 299 euros!
    12-07-11 08:33 AM
    got mine last week and I am very happy with it, os1.8 lasted 4 hours and I upgraded to 2.0 and I am playing away. I am waiting for blackberry to make the changes suggested on the bogs for a revamped offical release of the play book OS in a couple of months.
    12-07-11 08:55 AM
    Bought a 16GB PlayBook from WalMart last week for $199 after price-matching with Radioshack.

Radioshack did not have any in-stock nor did any other store. WalMart was trying to sell the device, in-store, for $499. After going through a check-out clerk who has worked at WalMart for two-years, a supervisor, department assistant manager, store general manager and after contacting corporate (on some level), and being given a raincheck, two hours after leaving the store the purchase was approved and went back to purchase my 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook.

I must say it is AWESOME. I am currently running the latest 2.0 developer build while converting and signing a few APKs to BARs.

My ONLY disappointment is that I am unable to get the Starbucks Mobile Card APK file to work after signing and converting it to BAR and Angry Birds (every single version of Angry Birds from 1.0 to the latest for "ghits and siggles").
    12-07-11 10:21 AM
    I got it today it was in transit for a total of 18hrs but 12 days late
    12-07-11 03:50 PM
    I got my playbook yesterday, I had some complications getting it to charge but eventually I plugged it into the DM and got it to work after trying to load the software update. I plan on mounting it in my Truck as a audio/video/nav. Ill take some pics when i get the mount. Im gonna pick up the Igrip playbook kit. Should be sick once I get it in and set up. Stoked.

Super happy i picked one up, didnt know what to expect but with the $199 price tag how can you complain. (I bought mine on Craigslist brand new in box and factory sealed for $250) well worth the premium if you cant find/order them anymore.
    12-07-11 04:35 PM
    I've had my Playbook for 4 days and I don't remember what I did before this. I am in love. Being an unexpected gift makes it that much sweeter It was going to be my Christmas present to myself,now I can accessorise!!!!
    12-07-11 07:25 PM
    I've had mine for 10 days now and absolutely love the thing. And I don't even use a BlackBerry!
    12-07-11 07:43 PM
    I got mine three hours ago and I'm loving it! (64GB)-got bridge going right away and it works amazing, got myself some great apps but need to keep on exploring... I can't wait for 2.0 to come out.

it's amazing as it is, 2.0 will be out of this world
    12-07-11 08:48 PM
    Just got mine!! I think I'm going to leave that plastic on it lol
    12-08-11 03:41 PM
    I still have the plastic on mine till my screeb protectors come in and my otterbox. Love need4speed almost unistalled it because of the size lol my kids love it too. I will try and get them one next year.
    12-08-11 03:52 PM
    Just got two of them and yes the plastic is still on . Wife uses hers as just a reader .. Mine i have played with and love it . gonna need that dock tho . its quite heavy after watching something stream for an hour
    12-08-11 04:44 PM
    Just got mine taday, im so happy
    12-08-11 04:57 PM
    I am sitting on my bed as my new PB updates the software to version 1.0.8.6067. I was going crazy a little at first, because I was swiping left to right instead of right to left. But, I finally got it and got on to my wifi. This is so cool!

I was picking it up at the Radio Shack where I had my PB shipped to, and I noticed the clerk was toting up a sale at $499 and trying to sell me extras. I had to say, "hey, you know I bought and paid for this already."

Oooookay. My PB is restarting.
    12-08-11 05:03 PM
    I have one as a early Christmas present and I am impressed. When OS 2 appears then there will be further advances I hope.
    12-08-11 05:03 PM
    I'm downloading apps. Just did the CB app!

(By the way, I am posting this from my Dell Inspiron mini)
    12-08-11 05:30 PM
    Received mines today even though I had cancel it Dec 3, looked at my bank account today and saw a charge for $189.00. Email ShopBlackberry since I never received a confirmation tracking number and when they email me back the mailman was delivering my Playbook.
    12-08-11 07:19 PM
    I have one as a early Christmas present and I am impressed. When OS 2 appears then there will be further advances I hope.
    lol they gotta make money, commission or not..and this thing is awesome btw! i received 2 earlier today. havent put it down in the last 2 hours haha
    12-08-11 07:20 PM
    My story,

Last week I walk into Best Buy to purchase a keyboard for my laptop when using as a desktop. Anyway, I make my normal rounds through the computer section. Get to the tablet display where they normally have a 16 gig Playbook but none in stock. To my surprise I see two in the case, I figure, why not, $199 for a 16 I'll give it a shot. I patiently wait for someone to help me. I young face with a blue shirt spots me and I say, I'd like to buy a Blackberry Playbook. He looks at me with a sour puss. He reluctantly walks over almost possitive that there weren't any in stock. To his surprise, he spots the two, looks at me at asks "did you want to see it" I said, "No, I want to buy it". Wow,go figure.

Anyway, best part when I take the box up. I realize that it was the 64 gig which sku'd up for $399. Guy says, "it's not the 16gig, do you stil want it?" My card was out before he could finish that statement. Yay for me.
    12-08-11 08:49 PM
    I am posting this from my new PB. LOVE IT!!!!
    12-08-11 09:04 PM
    Got a free one from RIM!
    12-08-11 09:14 PM
    Got a free one from RIM!
    Huh...huh...huh...how??????
    12-08-11 09:22 PM
1,192 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD