i just got mine wasted 3 hours at a starbucks downtown trying to update it it didnt work after 3 hour went home i did it in five lol all i got to say is this thing is amazing ive hade no problems so far
    06-20-11 08:28 PM
    woot weet PB time
    06-21-11 09:48 AM
    seen it, bought it, loved it, nuff said...
    06-22-11 02:44 AM
    64gb PB bought yesterday indeedy
    06-22-11 04:36 AM
    Just wanted to say hi from uk should have my playbook from Monday looking forward to hacking it that's what I do best peace.
    06-22-11 05:49 AM
    got it ... fantastic!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 08:47 AM
    Got mine last friday and I'm loving it, especially being able to use BB bridge saves paying for a 3G tablet.
    06-22-11 03:26 PM
    I justopenex myPlaybookof 64BG,at this moment all is magnifycent, and I using it to make this post.

I hope RIM and the app makers continue to develope more good apps. And now to startto install apps and tune it with the helpof this forum
    06-22-11 03:38 PM
    I was sitting on the fence after some so, so reviews. After I saw it, held it and used it; I had to have it. We had a new Staples store opening in our city and everything was 10% off including the Playbook. That did it, I bought a 32g PB . They also had a coupon book with up to 50% off on Playbook accessaries.

The only problem is that my wife and I are fighting over it. She is reading "Pillars of the Earth" and I'm reading "Battle Cry of Freedom".

Other than that, I'm loving it so far.
    06-22-11 10:37 PM
    I just got my 64GB Playbook yesterday. Loving it so far, it's even better than it seems in the store. I've noticed a slight, what appears to be a scratch on the screen but once the Playbook is fired up you can't see it at all you only can notice it when it's going thru start up. It immediately updated to the newest OS when I started it yesterday & it's super fast. I've downloaded a couple things already & liking what I have so far, can't wait to see what's still to come.
    06-23-11 07:05 AM
    Just got mine last night!!!! My new favorite toy!!! Opened it, turned it on, connected to wifi, downloaded the update, started video chatting with my friend who convinced me to get it. EXCELLENT PURCHASE!!!
    06-23-11 02:37 PM
    so excited..

16gb
    06-23-11 05:04 PM
    Got my PlayBook 1 week ago. 16GB. Used it solidly everyday! Have always been a BB user. Managed to demo it to many of my friends who use Ipads and even got them impressed ! Esp the touch screen (dont use plastic protection), size allowing one hand to grab it, speed of the screen response and video resolution, growing number of really useful apps I have been downloading like crazy etc. Feel like I am growing with the device by the day with increasing understanding of its features and apps. Used it with 4G and with good WiFi signal really works like a futuristic device.

Absolutely no regrets !

Have backed-up using BB Deskstop software (latest) on Windows XP no problem.

Then tried Windows 7 but not detectable in the Deskstop software.

Anyone having similar experience, any Windows 7 software update to overcome this ?

BlackBerry !!! Way to go !!!
    06-24-11 03:51 AM
    i got mine a month ago (64GB)... just recently decided to register... so far, I love it better than my GT and iPad...
    06-24-11 05:20 AM
    Superb device, love it.
    06-24-11 09:43 AM
    This is my "I got my PlayBook"-Posting. Great Device, much fun.
    Germany loves the PlayBook. ;-)
    06-24-11 12:52 PM
    just got myself one lf these bad boys and already loving it. it's screaming fast and easy to type on and navigate. I cant wait to mess with this some more
    06-24-11 11:06 PM
    hello,i got mine yesterday
    i am not that impressed by it like i thought i would be,but it sure has its pros and some great potential
    06-24-11 11:32 PM
    had mines for about 2 months brother picked it up for me in kuwait love it love it love it. bridge is the sh_ t! i never use my laptop. as with all first editions there are some minor adjustments needed but nothing major. apps are on their way, so nothing at all to complain about.
    06-24-11 11:57 PM
    I bought my PlayBook on launch in the US. So i guess im a little late to the posting party? Haha but i use my playbook everyday, its a beautiful peice of hardware and i also put the carbon fiber sticker that kevin reviewed and it looks even sexier! I video chat with my friend from Pennsylvania and i live in Texas and the quality is pretty good. I have downloaded a couple games and most are good but i am still waiting for something mind blowing. I used the docs app to do my presentation for speech and it worked very nicely. I have a Dinc but am waiting for the 9930 like a child waits for christmas morning. Android was neat for a while but am now tired of it and am eager to text with a qwerty once more. I have a stockpile of apps on my Droid Incredible but rarely see myself using half of them, maybe im just a hoarder? Lol but im sure the BB App world has matured since my Pearl Flip. Overall the PlayBook its very solid experience and cant wait till end of the year when im hoping most of what RIM promised will come to fruition. Ahem, 9930, Android apps, native email, more apps etc.
    06-25-11 12:26 AM
    had mine for 2 months now.....best device i bought in while..downloaded need for speed 3 days ago which gave me another reason not to put it down, keep the updates coming!!!
    06-25-11 06:04 AM
    Ive had my PB for a week now and lovelovelove it!
    Best birthday present ever.

bbm 228DA7FF
    06-25-11 09:48 AM
    I've had mine for a week now. I'm still a bit ambivalent about it. It was a gift; I wouldn't have bought it for myself until Kindle was available. As it is, I could be waiting a long time for that.

The text entry experience, without auto-text or smart caps/punctuation, is poor, and fine cursor control is nonexistent. It really should emulate the BB text entry more closely.

I find myself checking for software upgrade a lot, and checking App World for some of the things I'm waiting for, such as Upvise.
    06-25-11 09:55 AM
    Been toying around getting a Playbook for about a month. Pretty frustrated with the local Best Buy's as only one of the local stores has had a working Playbook to test drive. Decided to take the plunge today and purchased a 32GB Playbook and have enjoyed what it can do so far!
    06-25-11 06:48 PM
    I got mine and I love, especially the bridge.
    06-26-11 03:48 PM
1,192 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD