Office Depot has the 64gb playbook on sale for 299 today and tomorrow. They also have the 16gb for 199. There is also a 25 dollar coupon that can be used. Just a heads up. Happy hunting.
    03-16-12 10:31 AM
    Good info...Thanks for posting
    03-16-12 11:01 AM
    Now I have a 64gb to go with my 32gb that have loved since launch!!
    03-16-12 08:35 PM
    Great. Just beware that if you're not sure if the PB is right for you, office Depot does not refund technology products if the box is opened. Exchange only.
    03-16-12 09:19 PM
    Great. Just beware that if you're not sure if the PB is right for you, office Depot does not refund technology products if the box is opened. Exchange only.
    Yep. When I bought my wife's PB there the salesman said they will only exchange it for another tablet.
    03-16-12 10:23 PM
    If you want a no hassle return policy I'll recommend Radio Trap. They now offer all 3 models. Hopefully Best Buy will drop price again. I suspect they will. Office Depot has bee bopped back and forth with price.
    03-17-12 06:52 PM
    Great call ..... They honored the $25 coupon today !

I can't wait to start using it !
    03-18-12 04:46 PM
    I noticed the 32GB Playbook is on clearance now at OD (since it has a yellow tag). $249. I mention it because sometimes if you have an expired coupon, they'll take it on a clearance item. If you are buying some other large purchase like multiple HP toners and you ask for a discount on a clearance item, there are some OD managers who will accommodate. My local OD manager is great. I just bought a playbook from him for my mother-in-law on Saturday. He took an expired coupon from a competitor, but your mileage will probably vary.
    03-19-12 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD