9 days since I ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. I hope they don't ditch my order.
    12-04-12 01:33 PM
    9 days since I ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. I hope they don't ditch my order.
    I'm sure it said wouldn't ship for 2-3 weeks. Having said that, I haven't seen activity at all such as proposed shipping date. It doesn't look like it's been invoiced yet though. Haven't checked by CC.
    12-04-12 06:57 PM
    Can i still order this? Looks like im a bit late
    12-04-12 11:18 PM
    FYI just got an email from this company saying the keyboard was still on backorder and asking if I would still like to keep the order. I called the number and asked the guy to check any shipments are expected. He said the next potential ship dates are Dec 12 & 14. I am not so sure I believe that, but for sure the CB store has had a terrible time getting them in stock as well. At that price I consider it a long shot but will just wait and see what happens. if anyone actually gets one in their hot little hands from this company at this price, please let the rest of us know.
    12-11-12 09:34 AM
    FYI just got an email from this company saying the keyboard was still on backorder and asking if I would still like to keep the order. I called the number and asked the guy to check any shipments are expected. He said the next potential ship dates are Dec 12 & 14. I am not so sure I believe that, but for sure the CB store has had a terrible time getting them in stock as well. At that price I consider it a long shot but will just wait and see what happens. if anyone actually gets one in their hot little hands from this company at this price, please let the rest of us know.
    I wrote to them last week and the reply that I got was that they would be shipping them out on the 14th and I will get an email telling me as much. I really hope it happens!
    12-11-12 09:50 AM
    I got an email today asking if I wanted to wait or cancel also.

For 38 bucks no way I'm cancelling.

It has only been 2 weeks and a day from day I ordered so I think something is up, maybe they want them to sell at a much higher price.

12-11-12 01:21 PM
    I got the same backordered email. The initial order page said 2-3 weeks and it's only been exactly two weeks for me. I can wait.

Maybe they do want to sell it at a more expensive price, but they haven't listed it again at any price... so maybe not.
    12-11-12 08:15 PM
    I ordered mine 11/25.... The website provided no shipping information, so I called the customer service department yesterday. I was told that I would be able to track the shipping within 2 days....He showed it being shipped today out of Illinois (Tuesday ). He said I should see it before the end of the week.(really hope so!!!).....now the waiting begins (will keep everyone informed )
    12-11-12 08:21 PM
    Looking for one. Too bad i misssed this
    12-12-12 05:55 AM
    Looked at my bank account today and it says I was charged as of yesterday so I'm thinking mine should be shipped soon.
    12-12-12 10:03 AM
    Looked at my bank account today and it says I was charged as of yesterday so I'm thinking mine should be shipped soon.
    Looks like mine was too. Fingers crossed!
    12-12-12 10:16 AM
    It's a good day 12/12/12......just received my new keyboard! FedEx just dropped it off! Now I have to wait until Christmas (told the kids I would wait until Christmas morning ) Hope everyone who's waiting gets theirs soon.
    Merry Christmas to everyone! God Bless.
    12-12-12 06:50 PM
    I had just checked mine this morning and no change. Hoping I'm in the same boat as you guys.
    12-12-12 06:55 PM
    Looks like mine was too. Fingers crossed!
    Crossing fingers for you, too!!

It's a good day 12/12/12......just received my new keyboard! FedEx just dropped it off! Now I have to wait until Christmas (told the kids I would wait until Christmas morning ) Hope everyone who's waiting gets theirs soon.
    Merry Christmas to everyone! God Bless.
    Came home from work to find my waiting patiently at my door for me, too. Yaay!

I had just checked mine this morning and no change. Hoping I'm in the same boat as you guys.
    No update in your bank account with a charge from Erie Computers? Hope you'll get yours soon.

Was such a great deal! Gotta love all the Christmas sales.
    12-12-12 07:53 PM
    Perhaps of interest to Canadians.

Staples had the case/keyboard in stock online. Just ordered one for $68.00 free shipping.
    12-14-12 10:44 AM
    Got my tracking #, estimated here Tuesday. My PB is about to become even more useful.
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    12-14-12 06:14 PM
    Just got mine today. When i didnt see payment on my bank activity, i emailed them. they said they ran out of stock and it was on back order. They told me to let them know if i still wanted to wait so i emailed them obviously saying i would wait for replenishment and the next day i saw the pending charge. My guess is that they were trying to get out of some sales since my tracking info showed that it was coming out of Houston Tx and they are located in Erie and i live in Pittsburgh. Wouldnt make much sense to send it to Houston then Pittsburgh
    12-14-12 06:24 PM
    I just noticed that my payment was posted yesterday so it looks like my order should ship next week.

12-15-12 12:47 AM
    Have a question for those that got there keyboard........... What shipper did they use and did you have to sign for it or did they leave at your door without signature.

Thanks

12-15-12 12:51 AM
    Mine was delivered today. its charging now. I wish I ordered two.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    12-15-12 01:31 PM
    Mine was shipped FedX ground from Carrolton TX. Guessing not going to require signature.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    12-15-12 05:42 PM
    Don't know if this will help but in case the Cost Central OEM items don't get restocked or offered again, here's something similar for a couple bucks more.

Buy.com - Leather Stand Case w/Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for BlackBerry PlayBook - Black
    12-16-12 11:17 AM
    Don't know if this will help but in case the Cost Central OEM items don't get restocked or offered again, here's something similar for a couple bucks more.

Buy.com - Leather Stand Case w/Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for BlackBerry PlayBook - Black
    Thanks for posting this. There are so many wanting it that you might start a new post. Actually, we need a thread with PB accessory deals that people can post to when they spot something. It would be easier for people to subscribe and not miss out. You have to wonder if the deals will dry up when BB10 starts gaining traction.
    breathlessTP likes this.
    12-16-12 12:20 PM
    Thanks for posting this. There are so many wanting it that you might start a new post. Actually, we need a thread with PB accessory deals that people can post to when they spot something. It would be easier for people to subscribe and not miss out. You have to wonder if the deals will dry up when BB10 starts gaining traction.
    No problem and glad to help out.
    12-16-12 12:39 PM
    I have had real doubts I would ever actually see mine shipped given the low price. But you guys are confirming deliveries and I just got an email mine is shipped Fed Ex. The problem is keeping the driveway plowed enough they will even attempt delivery! Of course who cares? At that price I will take it any way it comes. I can't help wondering how they can sell it so cheap ...
    12-17-12 01:43 PM
84 1234