This morning I couldn't get my PB to come out of standby. The strange thing is it was still bridged to my 9810 so I knew it was still switched on. Also the battery was warm as though something was running on the PB that was taking all the resources. I did a hard reset and now everything is back to normal, but I did notice the battery had lost about 15% of it's charge in the space of half an hour. I have no side loaded apps that could have still been running in the background so I wonder what caused it. Anyone else had a similar experience with their PB?
    02-07-14 07:18 AM
    This means it is getting ready for its update to BlackBerry 10. Soon you can experience the hub from your PlayBook.

Hahahahaha!

What? Too soon? Oh ok..
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-07-14 07:49 AM
    This morning I couldn't get my PB to come out of standby. The strange thing is it was still bridged to my 9810 so I knew it was still switched on. Also the battery was warm as though something was running on the PB that was taking all the resources. I did a hard reset and now everything is back to normal, but I did notice the battery had lost about 15% of it's charge in the space of half an hour. I have no side loaded apps that could have still been running in the background so I wonder what caused it. Anyone else had a similar experience with their PB?
    Any chance it was something running on the 9810 that was utilizing the PB's display, even in the background? Given all was fine after a hard reset certainly suggests something was running on one of the devices, which was terminated by the PB's hard reset. The Advanced App Manager is a helpful PB app to help monitor what's running. I've discovered apps running in the background that I knew I had "closed".
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-07-14 09:43 AM
    Something was running, and being bridged made the PB active, sounds like to me......

c
    dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 10:04 AM
    Sooo what happened?
    Cynycl likes this.
    02-09-14 06:35 PM
    Sooo what happened?
    They all lived happily ever after.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-10-14 12:44 PM
    They all lived happily ever after.
    These responses are one reason I 'd hate to leave my PB...too funny!
    02-10-14 12:54 PM