If you have as much faux outrage about the rumor of Playbook OS 2.0 being released in February...

Join the resistance!!! Pitch a virtual twitter tent and let RIM know the Playbook users' voices need heard!

Use #occupyteamblackberry and sing kumbaya!!! No justice...no peace..!! Fake outrage!!

I just figured, why not???
    easydoesit99 likes this.
    10-25-11 11:00 AM
    This is cute.
    rsxsniper likes this.
    10-25-11 11:10 AM
    10-25-11 11:17 AM
    This is cute.
    Bet you didn't expect that response Now just go over there and talk to her! :P
    10-25-11 11:17 AM
    outrage about the rumor
    says it all lol
    10-25-11 11:19 AM
    This is silly, and a BGR rumor, so it must be true.
    10-25-11 11:19 AM
    If you have as much faux outrage about the rumor of Playbook OS 2.0 being released in February...

Join the resistance!!! Pitch a virtual twitter tent and let RIM know the Playbook users' voices need heard!

Use #occupyteamblackberry and sing kumbaya!!! No justice...no peace..!! Fake outrage!!

This post says it all, RIM has done such a great job with customer relations that they are now being targeted with an #occupyteamblackberry sit-in. LOL! Oh RIM, what has happened to thee?
    10-25-11 11:48 AM

In the past, when false rumors were so damaging that they were a concern, rim replied with an official denunciation... Remember the one about the battery life of the Playbook being 6 hours? If this is truly a load of Barbara Striesland, RIM will be responding hopefully and squelch it.

This is a rumor thread, im surprised it wasn't squashed too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 12:03 PM
    In the past, when false rumors were so damaging that they were a concern, rim replied with an official denunciation... Remember the one about the battery life of the Playbook being 6 hours? If this is truly a load of Barbara Striesland, RIM will be responding hopefully and squelch it.

This is a rumor thread, im surprised it wasn't squashed too...

Pst - It's comedy
    10-25-11 12:08 PM

I'm there
    10-25-11 12:47 PM
    I think it's awesome that it won't be until February. Maybe a lot of malcontents who will never be satisfied anyway will get impatient and go away...

By the way, did the dev release have autocorrect?
    10-25-11 04:36 PM
    will bbm for food.
    10-25-11 04:54 PM
    I'm telling you, this it it!! Grab that dirty hippie friend that you have, and bring them down to #occupyteamblackberry on twitter.

Hippie chicks will be there, along with all the patchouli oil you can smear on yourself.

As long as RIM doesn't sic the RIM police on us, we'll wait forever on Twitter!! Power to the people...

I hear Kevin didn't fare so well with the RIM cops and a full cavity search on his last visit to Waterloo.. So, everyone...peaceful resistance!!!...

In solidarity!!!
    10-25-11 05:51 PM
    ...in hopes of them releasing a half-baked OS? Just like the playbook itself?
    10-25-11 05:55 PM

I thought that's what Crackberry already was? A gathering place for malcontents and complainers with too much time on their hands and not enough ability to solve their own problems? (..such as ..getting a job...buying a tablet that works for them...)

Thankfully they aren't streaming scents yet....
    10-25-11 06:32 PM
    Ummm............
    10-25-11 06:34 PM
    Jokes on you, it was true... #RIMFail!

10-25-11 06:37 PM

Wonder how these guys like their crow? Bar b qued, or steamed?

Well... im not happy about being right, I had rather have been wrong all along and found that the two nitwits running the show really DID know what they were doing and proved me wrong.

Seriously. This $UCKS....
    10-25-11 09:08 PM
    Ummm............

Wonder how these guys like their crow? Bar b qued, or steamed?

Well... im not happy about being right, I had rather have been wrong all along and found that the two nitwits running the show really DID know what they were doing and proved me wrong.

Seriously. This $UCKS....
    There is the beta, errrrr.....
    10-25-11 09:23 PM
    Why not a real OccupyRIM? At least we would have a real and obtainable demand?
    10-25-11 09:27 PM
    You know what I would actually join twitter to do something like this. Crackberry was willing to picket AT&T for the Bold, shouldn't we do something to RIM now that they have let us down. What I find truly fracking comical is that Kevin said that what he saw was "SWEEEET" back at his tour over the summer? So WTF has RIM been doing since then.
    10-25-11 09:34 PM
    You know what I would actually join twitter to do something like this. Crackberry was willing to picket AT&T for the Bold, shouldn't we do something to RIM now that they have let us down. What I find truly fracking comical is that Kevin said that what he saw was "SWEEEET" back at his tour over the summer? So WTF has RIM been doing since then.
    Seriously?

So then they would go - hey you guys,, they are protesting. Maybe we should release it half baked and not wait til February.... that way, they will stop complaining.

I think they tried that once...
    Personally I think it will be released in November and they told you all February because:

A) It would give you all something to chew on in the meantime, like a distraction because complainers need something to complain about. Got your complain fuel now we can work. Release some of the complain pressure early.
    B) Nobody could complain about lack of communication from RIM.
    C) They want to be sure they have a realistic "promise" this time, even if the schedule may be sooner.
    D) Hoping that people who will never be happy no matter what they do might finally get completely fed up and go away.

That way people will be pleasantly surprised by an earlier release date than "promised".
    Hey we're all just speculating so those speculations are as good as any....
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-25-11 at 09:57 PM.
    10-25-11 09:54 PM

I imagine CB Kevin will be called out now and asked "okay, what was so sweeeeet?"

Personally I think it will be released in November and they told you all February because:
    Um, yea, RIM has a long well documented history of pleasant surprises and releasing things earlier than expected.... :/
    Last edited by kb5zht; 10-25-11 at 09:59 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-25-11 09:55 PM
    Sigh.....

The fun has come to a predictable end
    10-25-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD