Yes, I was trying to get my Eye-Fi card in my camera to communicate with the Android Eye-Fi app. I kept getting an "optimizing your images .... xx of 132" or similar. I'm not sure anything about it worked. Finally, gave up.

I have been engaged in a Words W/Friend game since yesterday. Occasional lockups but close, reopen, make move, etc. Today, a few minutes ago, I was using the Android Words With Friends. I had not use the Eye-Fi app since yesterday. The image attached shows that Eye-Fi app's activity.

Here's what I got (the Green Wheel was spinning - meaning it looked active (even if it might not have been). Notice WORDS is the app's title. A bit screwy, to say the least.

The occasional oddball Android Player actions.-img_00000244.jpg
    12-10-12 04:58 PM
    Some Android apps seem to leave artifacts in the memory that mess with other apps. So far a restart has always worked for me.
    Speaking of the Eye-fi app I tried sideloading it and I haven't managed to even get an icon to show.
    12-10-12 05:37 PM
    Some Android apps seem to leave artifacts in the memory that mess with other apps. So far a restart has always worked for me.
    Speaking of the Eye-fi app I tried sideloading it and I haven't managed to even get an icon to show.
    Yes, I've seen the artifacts before but this one was quite dramatic. I had closed out Eye-fi yesterday and had used WordsFriends over the course of last night and today a number of times (it tends to freeze up). But suddenly there was the Eye-fi and it was downloading or processing or whatever the heck it does. It seems to be making thumbnails of my camera folder but I don't need that.

So, yes, while I get the Icon, I can't seem to control getting images from my camera! So far it has turned out to be a somewhat expensive sd-card!
    12-10-12 06:53 PM