I think CB.com is the best resource available online for information about PB. I have really used the forums here to get the most out of my PB. Hats off to you fellow CB.com user if you have contributed in any way to the community here. Thanks to all who have posted reviews, critiques, product announcements, ideas, tips, work arounds, observations, links, and useful comments. It is the members here that make these forums great and I really enjoy this site. Go CB.com. Go RIM.

And now the corollary:

If you do NOT have something relevant that is constructive, intelligent, humorous or otherwise useful to contribute then please consider becoming a member at one of the other mobile nations sites and post your comments there. Thanks.
    Laridae, pike13, sputneek and 6 others like this.
    05-26-12 08:05 PM
    The most helpful online forum I have ever visited, by far.
    jafobabe and G-bone like this.
    05-26-12 09:33 PM
    CrackBerry is the best! I've learned so much, had some laughs and interesting discussions!
    jafobabe and G-bone like this.
    05-26-12 09:39 PM
    This really is a special place, lots of special people of all sorts who make it so.
    G-bone and jafobabe like this.
    05-26-12 09:52 PM
    I came here to learn everything Blackberry. Still here and still learning from all the helpfull users and posters.

Where else can you learn, have fun, and meet the greatest people??? Only on Crackberry!
    G-bone, sputneek and BB_Bmore like this.
    05-26-12 09:56 PM
    I have a number of real-life friends I've met in these forums, and we get together whenever possible. We're like a seriously extended family, with members in PA, VA, MO, IL, CO, OH, TX, Canada, and elsewhere. It is possible, and using care, you can get to know people beyond the bytes.

CrackBerry has been my home away from away from home for a long time, now. It is a great place to work and have fun.
    G-bone, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
    05-26-12 10:04 PM
    I feel like RIM makes products that are conducive to creating these types of forums.
    G-bone likes this.
    05-26-12 10:13 PM
    I liked my first blackberry but when I found out about Crackberry I ended up loving my phone because of members in this forum and all the help,and I learn more everyday, and pass on what I know when the opportunity presents itself.

Crackberry blogs are also nice. I look forward to the latest news everyday. And when something big comes down the line its exciting. The best thing is I have a whole community peoplewho feel that same sediment....Crackberry.
    G-bone and jafobabe like this.
    05-26-12 10:31 PM
    I like the forum and most of us the people on it. I have learned a lot from this forum and had a lot of fun.
    What I hate is the who comes in behind after I say that I don't use my laptop anymore because of the PlayBook. His smartazz self will say Oh not me docs to go is a poor excuse for office. OKAY thanks dumbazz I use my PlayBook for everything and you don't. Your 2 cents worth isn't welcome.
    The other thought my response to video a best buy with my PlayBook another fool advise me he hopes I got locked up and the employees might not be able to get Xmas for their children. He wins my lefty feed the children button. Guess things didn't go so good for mister ledtt, he sold his PlayBook and is now banned.
    Other than these forums are great.
    G-bone likes this.
    05-26-12 11:47 PM
    These forums are great....other than the trolls...
    05-27-12 12:18 AM
    Without CB.com I would have struggled with a few issues I've had with my PB and my phones.

So let me say, Thank You Crackberrians for your whit and intelligence that has guided me through!
    05-27-12 01:18 AM
    The forum has been a great resource for me as well. Thanks to all.
    05-27-12 01:56 AM
    Crackberry/BlackBerry Nation is a beautiful place to live : it is not a physical place, it is a concept, a common belief, a love, a flag to carry, a cross to bear.
    It is a place in your mind, it is a space in your heart.
    It is a reason to help, a cause to fight for and about.
    It is an embrace that spans the world.
    It is a Crusade, a Holy War.
    It is a specific technology that somehow connects with our flesh and blood, our nervous system.
    For whatever reason, it has made us care about it, and in so doing, we care about each other.
    It builds us up, it lets us down.
    It proves the saying, "I like you because, but I love you although..."
    And so we have thrown in with BlackBerry...
    We have thrown in with each other...
    Our enemies hate us
    Because
    They will never understand,
    They will never belong,
    Crackberry /BlackBerry Nation :
    It may not seem like much,
    But
    It is bigger than all of us...
    It is ours,
    And it's Home...
    05-27-12 03:01 AM
    Before, I used to go to XDA for my Android. While I know there were more tech savvy users, here in CB, most are like 'family'.
    But as Thor said about Loki in 'Avengers', some of us "are adopted" (just kidding)
    05-27-12 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD