When I first got my PB I loved the thin, sleek look and feel of this amazing tablet but in order to protect it I was forced to put it in various bulky cases and covers. I missed its sleek design. After almost a year I decided to take the one hour drive to the nearest Ghost Armor dealer and had them install the film. I can hardly tell its on and my precious PB looks and feels great while being protected from scratches. No more bulky covers, Life is good again.
    Willard814 and VanCity778 like this.
    03-04-12 07:21 AM
    lol, nice
    03-04-12 07:23 AM
    When I first got my PB I loved the thin, sleek look and feel of this amazing tablet but in order to protect it I was forced to put it in various bulky cases and covers. I missed its sleek design. After almost a year I decided to take the one hour drive to the nearest Ghost Armor dealer and had them install the film. I can hardly tell its on and my precious PB looks and feels great while being protected from scratches. No more bulky covers, Life is good again.
    What color/finish did you get? Tell, tell!
    03-04-12 07:28 AM
    I've lost count of how many people have told me about their gadget's protective film and how they "can hardly tell it's there". Then they show it to me and it's exactly like every other protective film I've ever seen.

A few months later they've been forced to peel it off; and they then realize that it's going to be very expensive to 'stick' with this approach for the entire three or four year life cycle of their gadget.

Your opinion may vary.
    03-04-12 07:48 AM
    Agreed! The pb feels very solid when I hold it in my hands! Mine is on soft shell original casing from BB!
    03-04-12 07:53 AM
    Mine is completely nude. Used covers before and, while they were good, it made me miss the thinness and lightweight of the PB.

Nude is the only way to go, except for stage, that's when he leather pouch comes into play.
    03-04-12 08:06 AM
    I've lost count of how many people have told me about their gadget's protective film and how they "can hardly tell it's there". Then they show it to me and it's exactly like every other protective film I've ever seen.

A few months later they've been forced to peel it off; and they then realize that it's going to be very expensive to 'stick' with this approach for the entire three or four year life cycle of their gadget.

Your opinion may vary.
    With the GA, its not like "every other protective film". On the screen you really cant see its there except for the cutout edges around the camera and LED, not sure about the full body protection as I've only seen them on screens and mine is an Invisible shield(basically the same product but thinner).

Whats nice about GA or IS, lifetime warranty. If you ever feel the need to replace it, call them up, they mail you a new one and you mail them back the old one. Not expensive in this manor at all.

Dealt with GA quite a bit in the past until someone turned me onto Invisible Shield, same material as GA but a much better product and way better CS.
    03-04-12 08:20 AM
    I never cover my berries, I just take very good care of them they look great!
    saudadeii likes this.
    03-04-12 08:37 AM
    So - not "naked" after all - just wearing a skin-suit?

body-paint next?
    03-04-12 08:46 AM
    Pb + 9900 naked when used, in their leather pouch when waiting for me.
    What ? Fetishist ???
    03-04-12 08:50 AM
    I got the clear finish, it comes with a lifetime warranty, they will give me a replacement at any time. It isn't like "all the others" I have tried several screen protectors (low end price) and none of them fit the way GA does. I have not tried other high end protectors, they may be just as good. I feel like this will protect my PB very well against scratches and as mentioned, I like to maintain the slim sleek look and feel.
    03-04-12 09:32 AM
    Careful! We may lose our PG-13 rating!!
    03-04-12 09:39 AM
    I've also lost track of how many times I've had people tell me that XYZ film "...is not like every other protective film", and then they show it to me and it is more-or-less exactly like every other protective film.

To each his own.
    blue-b likes this.
    03-04-12 10:10 AM
    Will Ghost Armor protect your PB from drops like this?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkcE95FOTdE[/YT]
    03-04-12 10:19 AM
    I took my convertible case off to celebrate OS2 and now I can't bring myself to put it back on.

That video is hard to watch. Out in public mine is always in some sort of case, but I don't drop it on concrete much. (never)
    Last edited by dave1701; 03-04-12 at 10:27 AM.
    confiteordaly likes this.
    03-04-12 10:24 AM
    Careful! We may lose our PG-13 rating!!
    Heh-heh... I think we already have... skin-suits, leather pouches.

My son prefers his PB to remain in its naked state, but I'm too clumsy for that to be possible, so mine lives in a convertible case even though I reckon the PB is really too nice to be hidden all the time. Guess it's my fault for being a butter-fingers!

My phones are generally wrapped in rubber so that when I drop them (which is a given ) they'll bounce rather than smash!
    03-04-12 10:27 AM
    All well and good, until that day, (and it will come), when you drop the PB onto a concrete deck.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 03-04-12 at 11:02 AM.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 10:28 AM
    Slightly off topic but recently I was doing a small repair in my house. I go to change the pb radio channel, and discovered my 5 yearold was trying to figure out how some sandpaper I was using works on the screen. The nasty scraches where gone with the replacement of the screen protector.

I love going naked but some protection is always a good idea, even if it is something light weight like ghost armor (at least in my house).
    KermEd likes this.
    03-04-12 11:36 AM
    Got a thin case from Amazon for $5 mainly to protect the PB when "parked" because I don't like screen protectors. IMO slim oem case is too slippery to put on or take off. Walking around naked is nice but accidents can happen
    03-04-12 11:48 AM
    My pb is naked from day one. It is amazing how this thing is resistant to scratches. I even dropped it once on laminate flooring. No damage, not even a scratch. Well built and built materials are high grade.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 12:10 PM
    Mine has been in a rubber case from day one, dropped pb twice on hardwood by accident still mint...

Slight off topic anyone else here "almost" drop their playbook but caught it, and felt like a ninja after? I wish that someone was filming... Lol
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 12:35 PM
    I came to this thread for nude pics. I am dissapoint.

Sent from the best mobile device ever --Samsung Galaxy Note
    03-04-12 12:45 PM
    I am naked as we speak. I figure that is the best way for me to show off the unit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-04-12 01:42 PM
    Girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do
    03-04-12 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD