As the title says, how many others took the 200$ off sale 5 weeks ago? Think theres any chance of them giving us a 100$ back?
    keith
    11-17-11 07:17 PM
    I got mine for 699.99, boohoo...
    11-17-11 10:04 PM
    You going to return the 5 weeks you got to use it?
    11-17-11 10:08 PM
    Also discounted @ Bestbuy.ca

I just bought a 16gb today... gonna return it for a 32 or 64 tomorrow and get some money back!

P.S. I love my playbook. I got an ipad2 though work, and I actually prefer the playbook. It just works better... better multi tasking and form factor. Can't wait for 2.0!
    11-17-11 10:19 PM
    Also discounted @ Bestbuy.ca

I just bought a 16gb today... gonna return it for a 32 or 64 tomorrow and get some money back!
    Why do you people buy a BlackBerry PlayBook days before an announced sale only to return it within a few days to obtain a high-spec model at a reduced price? You are skewing the return rates and harming the reputation of this tablet and by extension Research In Motion. Seriously, you behave like a spoiled child from Generation Y or the criminals on Wall Street/Bay Street/Fleet Street. Grow up or remove yourself from the gene pool by way of a vasectomy (male) or hysterectomy (female).
    11-17-11 10:28 PM
    I bought a 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook @ 199.99 from BestBuy.ca and having it delivered. A nice Christmas gift for my brother.
    11-17-11 10:31 PM
    I bought a 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook @ 199.99 from BestBuy.ca and having it delivered. A nice Christmas gift for my brother.
    Thanks Bro!
    11-17-11 10:37 PM
    Thanks Bro!
    Wait a minute... No matter what the DNA test claims you are NOT my brother. Besides I doubt you live on an urban farm. But if I had the extra cash a BlackBerry PlayBook would be under your Christmas tree in the year "soon."

N.B. "soon" is a new time measurement which was invented on the Waterloo campus of Research In Motion to account for time shifts, time drifts, and time expansion.
    11-17-11 10:51 PM
    gonna pick one up for my girlfriend.
    Only thing is she'll get my 16 gb model and Ima get me a 32! :-O
    11-17-11 10:58 PM
    Why do you people buy a BlackBerry PlayBook days before an announced sale only to return it within a few days to obtain a high-spec model at a reduced price? You are skewing the return rates and harming the reputation of this tablet and by extension Research In Motion. Seriously, you behave like a spoiled child from Generation Y or the criminals on Wall Street/Bay Street/Fleet Street. Grow up or remove yourself from the gene pool by way of a vasectomy (male) or hysterectomy (female).
    no need to be so rude. I actually didn't know about the announced sale. I haven't been on crackberry recently and wasn't following the news of upcoming sales. I just knew I had a bonus today through work and decided to get myself a playbook. Stop jumping to conclusions please.
    11-17-11 11:14 PM
    no need to be so rude. I actually didn't know about the announced sale. I haven't been on crackberry recently and wasn't following the news of upcoming sales. I just knew I had a bonus today through work and decided to get myself a playbook. Stop jumping to conclusions please.
    I apologize because it was not my intention to be rude. I was commenting on a general trend among a cadre of BlackBerry PlayBook users. With the discounts you can afford to keep the 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook and buy another 32GB/64GB BlackBerry PlayBook. But in any event, I apologize if you took my earlier posting as coming across as being rude. I will go stand in the iCorner before the moderators drag me away.
    11-17-11 11:31 PM
    I would definitely buy one off someone in Canada if they'd be willing to ship it. I just have a feeling that the shipping from Canada to California would be a bit steep. Then again, it could only be $50 or less.

I just went to Future Shop's website, it won't even give me a shipping calculation for me here in California.
    11-18-11 12:43 AM
    Future shop doesn't ship outside canada

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-18-11 01:59 AM
    I apologize because it was not my intention to be rude. I was commenting on a general trend among a cadre of BlackBerry PlayBook users. With the discounts you can afford to keep the 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook and buy another 32GB/64GB BlackBerry PlayBook. But in any event, I apologize if you took my earlier posting as coming across as being rude. I will go stand in the iCorner before the moderators drag me away.
    all good

I actually did just that, kept the 16 for my wife with the price match and got the 32 for myself.

After loading tons of comics on it, I'm very happy now.
    11-18-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD