Hello,

I am a user of the Blackberry Playbook for a month now. I knew it was dying, and it would not be the tablet that I can do everything. My main tablet is an iPad. But given the price of the 64GB Playbook on the internet, I thought "why not". Especially as my fiancee is a fan of Blackberry and has a Blackberry smartphone, Bridge could be interesting. After a month of use we are relatively satisfied with this little tablet. Enough fluid, huge storage capacity, good sound... And the OS is very very very cool. After 3 years it's still very intersting.

That said, I have a question:

I sideloaded many Android applications. Some work more or less well. But I can not seem to get notifications for Android app. Is it possible to receive notifications for facebook, Snapchat, pinterest, twitter etc? Or PB can not handle notifications? I would love receive notifications...

PS : I use sideload facebook app in 1.9 version. It's good but not very fast... Is it another version of facebook witch works better for the Playbook or not ?

Thank's very much. And sorry for my bad english... I'm french.

Envoy de mon iPhone l'aide de CB Forums
    04-05-14 04:23 AM
    Seems to be hit and miss on Sideload android notifications....tapatalk Sideload appears to give me notifications. and BlackBerry store news republic does too.....no success with any others that I've tried...sorry. If you leave app open it should give you notifications....

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 06:35 AM
    Thank's ! It's to bad...

Envoy de mon iPhone l'aide de CB Forums
    04-05-14 04:44 PM