my PB keeps showing that i have 2 new BBM messages. i've erased all messages in hopes of clearing the notification icon. i disconnected from bridge and when i connect againthe same same 2 messages appear in the drop down menu but not under BBM. i even restarted the PB. same messages keep showing up. i delete them from the icon drop down everytime and they still show up. even though no messages in BBM. any one else have this issue?
    12-31-11 08:04 PM
    i have this issue all the time. 1.0.8.6087. bbm, email, and bridge notifications persist even after they've been read. i am sure it's a bug that will be addressed in the os2 release.
    12-31-11 08:09 PM
    Not sure the playbook notifications ever synced up right I don't even pay attention anymore assuming it will be fixed in OS 2....good topic for discussion though, has not been discussed lately.
    12-31-11 08:10 PM
    i hope so. its kinda annoying. lol.
    well before we know it. new os will be here. FAST lol
    12-31-11 08:12 PM
    my PB keeps showing that i have 2 new BBM messages. i've erased all messages in hopes of clearing the notification icon. i disconnected from bridge and when i connect againthe same same 2 messages appear in the drop down menu but not under BBM. i even restarted the PB. same messages keep showing up. i delete them from the icon drop down everytime and they still show up. even though no messages in BBM. any one else have this issue?
    this just happened to me, i tapped on the message icon and opened it up, at the top left there is a drop down arrow where you can select all messages or phone messages or gmail messages, i opened phone and there was one message in there, it looked like it had been read but as soon as i deleted it the message icon went away, this occured on a bridged set up between pb and my bb phone. good luck.
    12-31-11 09:34 PM
    this happens sometimes with my mesages. i found when i mark a different read message unread then mark it read again the alert goes away. not sure if that helps with bbm.
    01-01-12 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD