manchester united thatsnthe cricket team right ? or is that the sport where they fake injuries every day ?
    Isn't it like the Chicago Seven but over in the UK?
    06-20-13 07:57 PM
    manchester united thatsnthe cricket team right ? or is that the sport where they fake injuries every day ?
    No. When you step on a cricket, you really do injure the little guy. He's not just faking being smushed. Not much sport in that!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-20-13 08:28 PM
    No. When you step on a cricket, you really do injure the little guy. He's not just faking being smushed. Not much sport in that!
    we won't tolerate bigitory here ( discrimination of big and little ) we have cats, gorillas, berries, and generally sad bitter old men, oh and a fish
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-20-13 08:37 PM
    we won't tolerate bigitory here ( discrimination of big and little ) we have cats, gorillas, berries, and generally sad bitter old men, oh and a fish
    And a polar bear......One would think we make a better Life Of Pi story...with the delusional sad_old_man and his imagination.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-20-13 09:33 PM
    It does what it did when launched and since then a whole lot more. It can always be better of course. I'm one of those that really do want things like Netflix, but I'm not all up in arms because it's not there.

I didn't buy the PlayBook for Netflix, but if it comes damn sure I will use it.
    06-21-13 12:02 AM
    Isn't it like the Chicago Seven but over in the UK?
    Chicago 7. Did that include Bill Ayres? Oh guess he was in the Weather Underground.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 01:42 AM
    Count me out then... I don't care for horses.... They bite!
    06-21-13 06:26 AM
    Count me out then... I don't care for horses.... They bite!
    So does this thread! That has not kept you away!
    06-21-13 09:03 AM
    So does this thread! That has not kept you away!
    Horses got large teeth.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 09:18 AM
    Ok if it makes you happy, you win.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 09:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Moi?!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:29 AM
    Moi?!!
    Yes Moi!

Posted via CB10
    untakenusername likes this.
    06-21-13 10:35 AM
    Wtf. Is going on. This is a serious thread

Well actually it isn't. Who started it?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 06:21 PM
    Wtf. Is going on. This is a serious thread

Well actually it isn't. Who started it?
    How many aliases have you got now? I can't keep up.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 06:46 PM
    ...it has turned out to be the only item I own that I really want to be all that & a bag of chips, but it continues to have something missing. Kinda like that old car you look at & say, "it gets me from point A to point B & back", but in your heart you really want a little more, like a newer car. Dang that sounds like a old dude in denial (LOL). I am slowly moving out of the state of denial. Nice hardware? Yes. New it was going to app deficient? Yes. Top notch security? Of course, it is RIM/BB. Nice sound? HECK YEAH! Leave my laptop at home & use this instead? Hell no! Let's not get too carried away. I don't trust it like that at all. For starters, the browser is getting worse...closes randomly. I am currently trying to track down the app that is draining my battery. I have no side loaded apps, just did a security swipe & the thing is CLEAN. However, in the time it took to type this message, the battery dropped from 15% to 12% & it is just sitting next to me (I am typing this on my laptop). Man, oh man, I want the PB to be that device b/c I don't like buying things over & over again (just hit 11%...you know the infamous ding & red warning is coming up next!), but I believe the W8 tab will be my next tablet. I want to do more than what the PB is currently doing. I am a bit disappointed b/c the PB could've been it...a definite hit!!! I just turned it off. 100% to 11% in 5 hrs & I am just a little sick & tired of the up & down battery life & constantly trying to track down the battery draining app like an old car leaking oil.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 08:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    kfc eating gnomes always lose
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 08:13 AM
    kfc eating gnomes always lose
    Only in the short term, only in the short term. Everything that goes around comes around!!!!!
    06-23-13 09:51 AM
    Just WHAT THE HE'LL is BB10 going to do for the average PlayBook user? The way everyone here is crying and bitchin, you'd think it's a life or death situation. My PlayBook is working like it should, and considering how little I paid for it, it's GREAT!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 07:24 PM
    Just WHAT THE HE'LL is BB10 going to do for the average PlayBook user? The way everyone here is crying and bitchin, you'd think it's a life or death situation. My PlayBook is working like it should, and considering how little I paid for it, it's GREAT!!!!
    Awww another cute puppy.
    Nothing to say really-crazy-dog-grooming-compet-006-thumb-500x400-13109.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 07:27 PM
    Please stop talking about the playbook. Use it and take it for what it is or buy something else and leave this forum!
    .....Thorsten???.....is that you?

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 07:38 PM
    complaining ? I thought we were having fun shootin the ****. you know the baby, cat, dog, and the old one always cying in his cellar
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 07:42 PM
    complaining ? I thought we were having fun shootin the ****. you know the baby, cat, dog, and the old one always cying in his cellar
    Pssst, hey fish, Korak58 is a dog!
    Korak58 likes this.
    06-24-13 06:45 AM
    Pssst, hey fish, Korak58 is a dog!
    MIND BLOWN, a disrespectful dog , I would never of guessed
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 07:26 AM
    MIND BLOWN, a disrespectful dog , I would never of guessed
    Just keep your eye on the dogs on here, they are very suspicious and remember one of them is a fed!
    06-24-13 08:29 AM
    Just keep your eye on the dogs on here, they are very suspicious and remember one of them is a fed!
    abut sniffing fed, dogs do that ya know
    06-24-13 08:30 AM
96 1234