How can they let you use this username? How?? Really??

Posted via CB10
    2 words open forum
    05-11-13 05:35 PM
    Okay you debbie downers, you got plenty to say in this forum, let's leave some room for those who actually see the glass half full. No need to poo poo all over OP. Yes, the world is ending because playbook is a piece of crap you regret purchasing. You want to lynch Thor and his company for doing such a crappy job. Yup, BB10 is never coming to Playbook, even if it does, it's going to be as crappy as ever. Nothing will change. Have a funeral and get it over with! Even your playbook is begging you to smash it to pieces with a hammer and be done with.
    05-11-13 08:33 PM
    Okay you debbie downers, you got plenty to say in this forum, let's leave some room for those who actually see the glass half full. No need to poo poo all over OP. Yes, the world is ending because playbook is a piece of crap you regret purchasing. You want to lynch Thor and his company for doing such a crappy job. Yup, BB10 is never coming to Playbook, even if it does, it's going to be as crappy as ever. Nothing will change. Have a funeral and get it over with! Even your playbook is begging you to smash it to pieces with a hammer and be done with.
    I see nothings changed in my absence? The moggy is still as feisty as ever I see.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    05-12-13 07:27 AM
    You say this but really your *** is sewing buttons waiting for BB10. Go on, admit it.
    05-12-13 08:01 AM
    i think it's pretty witty tbh..
    *shrugs*

edit: i should have replied with quote. *facepalm*
    Last edited by Anne of Cleves; 05-12-13 at 08:47 AM.
    05-12-13 08:21 AM
    You say this but really your *** is sewing buttons waiting for BB10. Go on, admit it.
    I have two Z10s and as I've often heard other forum members describe the Z10 as a mini playbook, why would I want my playbook to have what it already has? Just get bb to switch on the functionality and we have it?
    05-12-13 09:38 AM
    Lol, really?
    Btw no i wasn't angry, I'm just one of those sarcastic ba$**** who just can't stop themselves to be sarcastic at any given situation

Posted via CB10

Now I'm even more sorry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 12:31 PM
    Now I'm even more sorry.
    Oh I'm so gonna get you you little green gooseberry you thing you!
    05-27-13 12:56 PM
    I like the Playbook but I just got a new ultrabook (Lenovo with windows 8) and am seeing the limitations of the PlayBook. It's not very well integrated, apps have stopped coming onboard, and sometimes you can't copy and paste text between apps! I see the Z10 my wife has and it's lightyears behind it. The browser also isn't even close to BB10 browser or IE on Windows 8. I REALLY hope the BB10 update comes to the PlayBook. I have a friend who's a programmer at BB and has stopped saying much about it........not a good sign.
    05-27-13 02:40 PM
    I like the Playbook but I just got a new ultrabook (Lenovo with windows 8) and am seeing the limitations of the PlayBook. It's not very well integrated, apps have stopped coming onboard, and sometimes you can't copy and paste text between apps! I see the Z10 my wife has and it's lightyears behind it. The browser also isn't even close to BB10 browser or IE on Windows 8. I REALLY hope the BB10 update comes to the PlayBook. I have a friend who's a programmer at BB and has stopped saying much about it........not a good sign.
    Why care, you just got a new device and as you said it makes the pb look bad!. Don't apologise for that, enjoy your new found device and we'll just hang around here waiting for bb10. Well the others will I'm happy with my pb now so I just hang around being amused by the others!
    05-27-13 03:00 PM
    Still working perfectly

Sorry. I feel so insecure. Tell me there is hope...?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 05:33 PM
    Lol, really?
    Btw no i wasn't angry, I'm just one of those sarcastic ba$**** who just can't stop themselves to be sarcastic at any given situation

Posted via CB10
    i'd be sarcastic too if i supported the 'Habs'

Sarcasm or Truth....makes you want to go...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-20-13 08:30 AM
    Still working perfectly

Bob....and No...
    06-20-13 08:33 AM
    Still working perfectly

You'll feel better at christmas.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:55 AM
    Tell me there is hope...?
    Being CEO is not forever... time will come that another CEO might come... I mean, will surely come with, perhaps, another vision and beliefs... and that certain...

The only uncertain thing is the BB10 coming to PlayBook... :-)

Posted via Z10
    06-20-13 09:19 AM
    i'd be sarcastic too if i supported the 'Habs'

Sarcasm or Truth....makes you want to go...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    What are the Habs?
    06-20-13 01:57 PM
    What are the Habs?
    the montreal canadians, you know one of the original nhl teams
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-20-13 02:20 PM
    the montreal canadians, you know one of the original nhl teams
    Nhl?
    06-20-13 02:52 PM
    Please stop talking about the playbook. Use it and take it for what it is or buy something else and leave this forum!
    06-20-13 04:37 PM
    [QUOTE=ruben1975;8684999]Please stop talking about the playbook. Use it and take it for what it is or buy something else and leave this forum![/QUOTE]

and....Thus Spoke Zarathustra
    06-20-13 04:43 PM
    Please stop talking about the playbook. Use it and take it for what it is or buy something else and leave this forum!

But then there would only be me, you and sad old man
    And our cats

Slight whiff of p1ss too
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    06-20-13 04:53 PM
    [QUOTE=lexluthorxx;8685024]
    Please stop talking about the playbook. Use it and take it for what it is or buy something else and leave this forum![/QUOTE]

and....Thus Spoke Zarathustra
    06-20-13 05:25 PM
    Nhl?
    national horseback riding league yea
    06-20-13 06:17 PM
    Nhl?
    Think of Manchester United.
    06-20-13 06:35 PM
    Think of Manchester United.
    manchester united thatsnthe cricket team right ? or is that the sport where they fake injuries every day ?
    06-20-13 07:46 PM
96 1234