I was going to write this huge wall of text, explaining why, on my humble opinion, I consider that RIM should have made the impossible to release this game at the same time as the competition, but I don't want the wall of text to distract anyone from the main object of my opinion.

To keep it simple:

Angry Birds, released with a huge delay, is the best selling app on BB App World.

RIM should have pay to give us THIS app on release day.

A wink is as good as a nod to a thoroughbred.

I own a PB, Ipad2, BB, and Android Smartphone.

Just downloaded and played Angry Birds for one of those systems... the Playbook, and just to support it.

Regards,

CAD
    03-22-12 08:41 PM
    I've never played any Angry Bird but they came to town in a big way today - at the Space Needle from news accounts.
    03-22-12 10:38 PM
    I like the birds and this makes me mad...real mad!
    03-23-12 05:17 AM
    The absolute worst game I've ever played on any platform. Totally devoid of any skill, strategy and knowledge, it is the equivalent of spending one's time pulling handles or pressing buttons at a slot machine. You get lucky, you win. I know it's a staggeringly popular game series, but I will never understand why. Still, I can understand why people are upset. But if this were the only drawback to owning a PlayBook, I would say we're in great shape!
    TinRobot likes this.
    03-23-12 05:27 AM
    The absolute worst game I've ever played on any platform. Totally devoid of any skill, strategy and knowledge, it is the equivalent of spending one's time pulling handles or pressing buttons at a slot machine. You get lucky, you win. I know it's a staggeringly popular game series, but I will never understand why. Still, I can understand why people are upset. But if this were the only drawback to owning a PlayBook, I would say we're in great shape!
    lol .. have to admit i like the silly game, but i don`t understand how people get so emotional that they have to rant about not getting a game quick enough?
    03-23-12 05:38 AM
    Didn't know what the OP was talking about until I looked it up online. I still don't get the allure of Angry birds. It is amazing to me that such a simple, boring game has become so popular.
    03-23-12 05:57 AM
    plenty of other threads devoted to the topic
    03-23-12 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD