So i hook my PB up to the charging cable and put it to sleep before I go to bed. I wake up every morning and it shows 99% charge while still plugged in. Anyone else seeing this issue?
    05-24-11 08:16 AM
    I think RIM is working on it.
    I've seen posts that say they were trapped at 30% so consider this lucky.lol
    05-24-11 08:18 AM
    same here, but not every single time is charging. Sometimes it charges completely.
    05-24-11 08:19 AM
    I guess so. I just found it a bit disconcerting that I have never seen it reach 100%.
    05-24-11 08:20 AM
    This happens to a lot of people and there have been several other threads about it. But as DC said, I think RIM is working on fixing it. Mine almost always goes to 100% but there are some random times it goes to 97-99% and maxes out. I usually restart it and after that it charges to 100%.
    05-24-11 08:21 AM
    Mine does the same thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-11 08:33 AM
    I read a post on here from someone who said that dont place too much emphasis on the battery meter as it doesnt report correctlty ie the other night my battery meter was saying 0% but yet for a good 20mins or so i still used it...was pretty perplexed by that so i think the battery meter on the pb isnt reporting the battery level correctly.
    05-24-11 08:34 AM
    I read a post on here from someone who said that dont place too much emphasis on the battery meter as it doesnt report correctlty ie the other night my battery meter was saying 0% but yet for a good 20mins or so i still used it...was pretty perplexed by that so i think the battery meter on the pb isnt reporting the battery level correctly.
    I'm almost positive it doesn't report it correctly. I experienced somewhat the same thing, except I stay on 0% for a good hour or so. It drained really quickly besides that, about a 1% every 5 minutes or so. It was very odd. Hopefully RIM fixes this issue in the next update, which hopefully comes this week.
    05-24-11 08:41 AM
    The other night I wanted to see just how long the battery would last once it reached "0%". I ran it for another 40 minutes while watching HD videos and still it kept going until I chickened out and plugged the charger in. The charge indicator shows approximate level only with plenty of "reserve" life left once the level indicated reaches zero. My PB easily goes 8-12+ gours on on a full charge.
    Last edited by shootsscores; 05-24-11 at 08:47 AM.
    05-24-11 08:43 AM
    Mine will always charge to 100% when I use the wall plug. When I use the USB cable it stalls at 98%.
    05-24-11 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD