Hi Crackberry Nation,

Here is Hungary, I'm one of the few PlayBook users in this country. Me and my girlfriend use a PlayBook, I considering buying a Q10, my girlfriend has a 4S. Here the Q is very expensive, so I decided wait for a promotion or a campaign. I'm working for a financial company, most of my colleagues uses legacy devices but no one will upgrade for BB10. Here in Hungary there is no commercials, no posters, no ads for BB10. Nobody knows the new devices.

Nowadays my girlfriend had an issue with Nobex Radio app. Since last week it hasn't worked. No streaming. However on my PlayBook no issue. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't. I restarted, no success. Deleted and tried to redownload, but I got an error message. I'm unable to redownload the app. So I don't know what to do. Does anyone have this issue? Does anyone have an advice to solve this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ps: Sorry for my english, I have learned 10 years ago.
    08-27-13 12:22 PM
    First off welcome to CrackBerry.com! Glad you found us. Your English is fine. I will do some testing on my playbook this evening and get back to you. But in the meantime hopefully someone else will come along and help.
    08-27-13 02:34 PM
    I am attempting to download it now..... Downloaded fine. What kind of error? Could it be your country and some copyright issue? When you open MYWorld, near the left side, tap refresh and see if that helps.

But, in the US, I have seen only very few bb10 commercials. So Hungary is not that different in that regards.

And welcome
    08-27-13 04:59 PM
    Clear the cache of BlackBerry World on the playbook and re-download it again.

If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you might have to do a security wipe /:
    08-27-13 05:13 PM
    I would contact the developer of nobex and u can also search apple forums

Hi Crackberry Nation,

Here is Hungary, I'm one of the few PlayBook users in this country. Me and my girlfriend use a PlayBook, I considering buying a Q10, my girlfriend has a 4S. Here the Q is very expensive, so I decided wait for a promotion or a campaign. I'm working for a financial company, most of my colleagues uses legacy devices but no one will upgrade for BB10. Here in Hungary there is no commercials, no posters, no ads for BB10. Nobody knows the new devices.

Nowadays my girlfriend had an issue with Nobex Radio app. Since last week it hasn't worked. No streaming. However on my PlayBook no issue. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't. I restarted, no success. Deleted and tried to redownload, but I got an error message. I'm unable to redownload the app. So I don't know what to do. Does anyone have this issue? Does anyone have an advice to solve this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ps: Sorry for my english, I have learned 10 years ago.
    08-29-13 01:08 AM
    Hi All,
    many thanks for your help. Nobex is working! I made the same process one more time (delete the app, redownload and at last restart the PB). I think the app was stuck or sg else...

Thanks for your kindness
    FF22, Djlatino and Carl Estes like this.
    08-30-13 09:19 AM