Hello!

I was glad unboxing my new BP. To my surprise i found it had no video chat application and slacker radio and all that stuff. Then i checked few posts and found it that users in middle east face this problem. Is there any work around for this. Using Proxy is not working either cos the ISP has blocked each one of them. Paying a few bucks is also fine if this can be fixed. Vpn is also no good.
    Can anyone suggest a workaround for this.
    Will updating playbook by using a vpn on computer fix this ?
    Or
    Using a proxy can fix

This is my first Blackberry device. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    04-29-12 01:29 PM
    Hello!

Using Proxy is not working either cos the ISP has blocked each one of them. Paying a few bucks is also fine if this can be fixed. Vpn is also no good.
    Can anyone suggest a workaround for this.
    Will updating playbook by using a vpn on computer fix this ?
    Or
    Using a proxy can fix

This is my first Blackberry device. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    You already answered ur question. If isp block all those work around then the answer is no. Plan a holiday in a country closest to you that dont have restrictions.
    04-29-12 01:38 PM
    Using a different proxy will sometimes push your Playbook to download the video chat app. However, attempting using the chat app if you live in KSA or UAE will prompt a message saying video chat is not supported, bla, bla, bla.

I have not attempted to try launching the app WHILE connected to an outside IP.
    04-29-12 01:40 PM
    I could use some suggestions to configure pptp vpn or l2tp vpn.
    04-30-12 03:10 AM
    Does India have the video chat application
    04-30-12 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD