I`m very sad that there is no infor about updating playbook to bb10. However, the game is not over and sure we will wait for tomorrow to the last day of blackberry jam. Hope to have some information about it. I love my pb but it makes me tired of waiting.
    I believe that you have more chance of the Tooth Fairy giving you money if you place your pb under the pillow. Thinking about it, waiting for anything for the pb is like pulling teeth - very painful.
    05-14-13 12:26 PM
    Ok please forgive my ignorance but what or who is a Bronco Bahma? I know a bronco is some kind of horse but Angus_CB has a dog as his Avatar? I just can't get the link there.
    He is the fabled and mystical creature working within the underground bunker at an undisclosed super duper secret location deep within the bowels of the Rimpire, devising his meniacle SOON, RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, SHORTLY AND IMMIENT RELEASE of BBM for Jellybeans and ice cream sandwiches.

Any you thought he had something to do with the Playbook...........didn't you.
    BerryClever and sad_old_man like this.
    05-14-13 12:36 PM
    I believe that you have more chance of the Tooth Fairy giving you money if you place your pb under the pillow. Thinking about it, waiting for anything for the pb is like pulling teeth - very painful.
    Of course there is a high chance the Tooth Fairy would buy the the PB under your pillow. She is a busy woman and could use the productivity boost.

Edit: Nevermind, I see where you were going with that. Though I think it will be on the PB, waiting on BB to communicate anything is painful.
    05-14-13 12:38 PM
    He is the fabled and mystical creature working within the underground bunker at an undisclosed super duper secret location deep within the bowels of the Rimpire, devising his meniacle SOON, RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, SHORTLY AND IMMIENT RELEASE of BBM for Jellybeans and ice cream sandwiches.

Any you thought he had something to do with the Playbook...........didn't you.
    No of course I didn't! Are you sure? (mutter mutter... dammed forum members trying mutter mutter to confuse me again mutter slurp!)
    05-14-13 02:39 PM
    Of course there is a high chance the Tooth Fairy would buy the the PB under your pillow. She is a busy woman and could use the productivity boost.

Edit: Nevermind, I see where you were going with that. Though I think it will be on the PB, waiting on BB to communicate anything is painful.
    Oh referee that has to be a penalty. Foul referee, where's the ref? After all these years he now tells me the tooth fairy is a woman. My life has been in vain!

I'll be in my cellar if anyone wants me.
    05-14-13 02:43 PM
    The upgrade to the PlayBook would be a new Nexus 7

Amateur hour is still in full force over at Waterloo. New BES when nobody wants it, BBM on other platforms sometime "soon" when nobody wants it, and no news of BB10 for PB that everybody wants. The board members should have broken up BB into separate hardware and software services companies years ago instead of having the entire company die a slow death.
    05-14-13 08:19 PM
    05-14-13 08:22 PM
    ^^OMG... "Unknown Network Error"... "Failure when receiving data from peer"... "Try again later"...

Later (not later this year, of course)... the same error...

Posted via Z10
    05-14-13 08:36 PM
    ^^OMG... "Unknown Network Error"... "Failure when receiving data from peer"... "Try again later"...

Later (not later this year, of course)... the same error...

Posted via Z10
    I believe that is what Thor said upon hearing the pb question from the CB teams. Huh, did you say something. HAL: "Sorry, Kevin, I can't open the pb doors!"
    05-14-13 09:07 PM
59 123